3 Year Electronics Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
eufy Security, Wireless Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) with 2K HD, No Monthly Fee, On-Device AI for Human Detection, 2-Way Audio, Simple Self-Installation
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 2.5x the Clarity: See every detail of the activity in picture-perfect 2K resolution when live-streaming and recording.
- No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage.
- Dual Power Options: Gain half a year coverage from one charge or experience a non-stop power supply via a wired connection.
- Expanded Field of View: The increased 4:3 Aspect Ratio ensures you get a full-body view of anyone who approaches.
- Next-Level Detection: Have total control over what is detected through the use of the motion sensor, smart human detection, and activity zones. Receive real-time alerts when anyone approaches so that you never miss a delivery or keep guests waiting.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
2K & WDR
See visitors in sharp detail as they approach your door against any backlighting.
The private low-power wireless connection between the Doorbell and Homebase reduces standby power consumption by 58%.
Storage You Can Trust
Military-grade AES-256 data encryption ensures your footage is kept private on transmission and storage.
Enhanced Human Detection
The on-device AI instantly analyses each event and accurately determines whether or not a human is present. This ensures only relevant alerts are sent and that you are notified in real-time.
Draw an Activity Zone to customize the area in which motion is detected. Exclude busy pedestrian areas or roads to reduce the number of false alerts you receive.
“Hey Alexa, show me my front door”
Connect your Doorbell to Google Voice Assistant or Amazon Alexa and check in anytime on what's happening outside your home.
Respond in Real-Time
Speak directly to anyone who approaches your front door via two-way audio. Tell your friends to come round the back or that you have just run out to get some milk.
Interaction Made Easy
Record and set up to 3 instant responses. When you are notified of activity simply select one of you pre-recorded responses to interact and give instructions.
|Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered)||Video Doorbell 2K (Wired)|
|Image Quality||SONY Sensor, 2K Resolution (2560x1920), WDR||2K Resolution (2560x1920), HDR, Distortion Correction|
|Power Options||Built-in Battery (180-day battery life) or Existing Doorbell Wiring (8-24V)||Existing Doorbell Wiring (16-24VAC, 30VA or above)|
|Smart Detection||Human Body and Face Detection||Human Body and Face Detection|
|Video Storage Location||16GB, On HomeBase||4GB, On Doorbell|
|Doorbell Chime||1. HomeBase speaker as a chime. 2. Alexa Echo device as a chime. 3. Compatible with mechanical chime (not digital chime)||1. Free indoor chime. 2. Alexa Echo device as a chime.|
|Suitable for||1. Houses without existing doorbell wires. 2. Users who don't want to handle the wiring.||1. Houses with existing doorbell wires. 2. Users who are comfortable to handle the wiring.|
|Doorbell Dimensions||5.5in x 2.1in x 1.1in||4.8in x 1.7in x 0.9in|
|Opearting Temperature||-4°F - 122°F (-20°C - 50°C)||-4°F - 122°F (-20°C - 50°C)|
Compare with similar items
eufy Security Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered)
From eufy, where privacy comes first
Comprehensive Safety Solutions for Your Home.
Protects You, Your Family, and Your Privacy
Every eufy Security product is engineered to ensure your data is kept private. Keep a secure record of everything that happens around your home.
A clear view (2k resolution)
HD resolution combines with advanced WDR, ensures video is recorded in 2.5x the clarity.
180-day battery life
Enjoy half a year of surveillance from just one charge. Recharge with ease so you always know who’s at your door.
Storage You Can Trust
Military-grade AES-256 data encryption ensures your footage is kept private on transmission and storage.
Your Data is Safe Inside
All recordings are stored directly onto the HomeBase that is located inside your home. This means that even if someone were to forcibly remove the doorbell all your data will remain secure.
Ensures non-stop operation in extreme temperatures from -4°F to 122° F (-20°C to 50°C)
Install in an Instant
Simply fix the mount and snap on the Doorbell. No need to mess around with complicated wiring , self-installation in minutes.
Connect the Dots
Use your Echo Dot to act as a chime so that you never miss a ring.
What’s included: Video Doorbell 2K (Battery-Powered), Screw Hole Positioning-Card, Mounting Bracket, 15 degree Wedge, USB Charging Cable, Extension Wires (for Hardwired Connection), Screw Packs, Doorbell Detaching Pin, HomeBase, Power Adapter (for HomeBase), Ethernet Cable (for HomeBase), Quick Start Guide.
eufy Security Video Doorbell (Battery-Powered) works with traditional chimes (not compatible with digital chimes).
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Setup was easy and very intuitive. I had only one question and I called Anker. My call was picked up in about a minute by Teagan and I was up and running in only two minutes more. Anker Support has been POSITIVELY GREAT whether via phone or email. More companies could take a lesson from Anker Support in regards to their very caring and helpful nature. They put their customers first!
So far everything is working perfectly INCLUDING the ability to use my old doorbell which is circa 1970. Why use an old doorbell? This one has the old hammers with xylophone bars within it that makes for a very melodious and warm 8-note Westminister chime. My hat is off to Anker/Eufy for building in support for the ability to use an old doorbell.
The video quality is amazing whether full color or if in a dark area, the use of very clear infrared. Excellent video quality with an easy way to search for video as well as it being easy to send video to law enforcement or anyone else. The video is stored in their 16GB HomeBase2 which sits inside your home and connects through wi-fi. It says there may be a way to add additional storage in the future. I doubt I'll use that since the 16GB seem plenty, but it's nice to know that it may be possible to add more if needed. It is nice that the storage is local IN YOUR HOME so if the doorbell is ever stolen, your video is safe and sound. I also like that I am NOT paying any monthly charge to see my video. It gives me piece of mind that the video can only be seen by me.
The ability to respond realtime via two-way audio is also a real plus!
The ability to set detection zones is ingenious and operates PERFECTLY. We have a lot of cars zooming by here, but there has NOT been any car detection, just people.
I heartily recommend this security doorbell to anyone looking for something that really works and is backed by a support organization that is second to none!
1. local external storage where recordings are now kept in the homebase2
2. hardwire integration with existing doorbell chime, homebase2 can act as an additional chime as well. Enable/disable either chime via eufy app.
3. Expandable if later on want to add eufycam.
4. Video and live steam resolutions seem to be similar to the wired-only version.
1. Much bigger in size compare to the wired-only version (almost a remote size), while understanding it is to accommodate the bigger battery, with its wired setup, battery size is not as critical as using the wireless setup.
2. Viewing angle (16:9) and field of view (4:3) is noticeably smaller than the wired-only version, may have to get an eufycam to cover the area where the new doorbell is no longer covering.
3. HDR, distortion correction, video resolutions settings etc. are no longer available on eufy app for the new wired/wireless version.
Something to be fixed sooner than later:
1. Video recording playback needs a remediation, it plays in a fast forward mode where objects move in 2x speed. (doorbell firmware version 184.108.40.206, homebase2 system version 220.127.116.11h, subsystem version 18.104.22.168)
Overall, the newer wired/wireless version is a improvement as far as the storage concern, the doorbell itself is a let down compare to the older wired-only version. If the older wired-only version can be integrated with the homebase2, then it is worth of 5 stars.
The recordings this captures are so short on the auto modes (optimal battery & optimal surveillance) it stops before the people even leave the screen or finish delivering a package. To fix this use custom and set it to max record time (120s) and 0s re-trigger with the end recording early is motion is not detected option on. This is the best way to use this doorbell cam.
Top reviews from other countries
Where to start. Doorbell came quickly and was bigger than expected. Installation was quick and easy because it's battery operated; no rewiring required.
1. No monthly subscription. Video is stored locally inside the chime/hub unit inside your house. Hub acts as a chime, so no need to buy another piece like Ring.
2. Picture is very clear and audio is fairly loud and clear.
3. App is pretty good and the instant thumbnails of people faces with the notifications is great.
4. Live view opened quick, which was my biggest issue with the Ring products as I couldn't open the live view for many minutes and after multiple attempts.
5. Anker customer service is top notch.
6. AI for motion detection. No false alarms yet. But.... Read the cons..
7. Records without internet and base station can be put closer to the doorbell.
8. 6 month battery (claimed), though this is yet to be seen. If I get 3 to 4 months, I'd be satisfied. If not, I may wire it in.
1. Initially, my picture was purple and I don't know why. But that issue seems to have resolved itself or after I played with some settings. I'm not sure which.
2. Motion detection is, uncertain and I haven't decided on it. It seems to detect the motion, but not show it because the AI decided it wasn't worth reporting (I have it set to people only). So I've had some where I have notification and video of me leaving, but not of my coming back. Not sure why. I will play with the sensitivity and motion zones to try to find a good balance.
3. It's big, so maybe a little awkward in placement of your placing on the door frame.
4. Security. Let's be honest, it's held to the base with a small notch, like the Ring and other popular doorbells. They give you a key, but these aren't special offer unique. So it's kind of a snap to steal if you wanted. Sure the recording is kept in the house with this unit, but I would expect thieves to be smart enough to cover up before stealing. Ring and Google have a theft warranty, I'm not sure Anker/Eufy has one. You can install another bracket under or across the unit to make it more difficult, keeping in mind you'll also have to remove this bracket reach time you need to remove the unit to recharge the battery.
5. Not having a removable battery is kind of a downer. It takes 3 to 6 hours to charge (depending on your amp). Would have been nice to be able to pop out the battery and slide in a charged one quickly to limit downtime. Batteries degrade over time as well, so being able to replace one would be easier and cheaper in the future (unless you're wired).
That's it for now, I may update if my opinion changes or improves. But so far so good.
Now the Eufy Wireless Doorbell supports two power options (options are always nice). You can use the battery and/or wired which is fantastic. It also comes with a Homebase 2 which servers as local storage. I believe that if you get some Eufy Wireless Cameras. You will be able to use that as well with it.
It is a bit more expensive than its wired sibling and the doorbell form factor is large. Perhaps to account for the internal batteries inside. It's bigger than other doorbells. (ring, nest, etc). I have to design and 3D printed a mount to sit flush on my door frame. Its no big deal but just in case if you're a bit OCD like me then you might need to find a mounting solution if it doesn't sit flush.
The camera is good. The night vision seems to be darker than Rings doorbell though so I preferred Ring's night vision.
All in all, it's a great camera if you like subscription-less cameras. As far as longevity goes, I just installed it so we'll see. I am hoping that Eufy's Customer care is good if I encounter some issues with it.
So I had an issue where the physical chime had a 5-10 sec delay in between. So instead of "ding-dong". It makes "ding (5sec delay) dong. To solve this problem. I had to enable the physical chime in the Eufy app in order for the physical chime to work without delay. If you don't want to use your physical chime and opt with just a digital one. You may have to wire and bypass your physical chime.
Customer support reached out to me and apologize for my initial experience with their customer support. So all is good now.
As far as this doorbell goes however, the quality and notifications were great when I installed it. However, the very next day, the Homebase 2 was no longer Chiming when the doorbell was pressed. I tried every solution that the support could come up with up until they asked me to remove the devices, restart them and then re-pair them....
The Homebase 2 was very finnicky to re-pair after having done a reset on it... It took me 5 tries... It would go from the blinking red light to a blinking blue light, never a solid blue light until the very last try.
Now that the Homebase 2 was added to my devices I tried to re-pair the doorbell... No such luck as the pairing procedure requires the Homebase 2 to emit a sound for the doorbell to pick up... Well, my Homebase 2 is mute so the pairing was a no go... Now I basically have a mute Homebase 2 and a doorbell that can't be used...
I'm waiting for Eufy's support to help me with any other possible solutions and will update when it is resolved.
Every time someone comes up to the door and dropped off something, It doesn't detect it. If they pressed the button and leave, it will not record it but the person already left. It will only detect it if the person is walking really slow or when the button and pressed and stood there.
The picture quality is good, but I need to see who's coming up to my door. I find this doorbell useless for me.
Before you buy, check youtube reviews and comments from people with this doorbell.