eufy RoboVac 11, High Suction, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Drop-Sensing Technology and High-Performance Filter for Pet, Designed for Hard Floor and Thin Carpet
|Surface Recommendation||Dual Action, Hard Floor, Carpet|
|Controller Type||Remote Control|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Cleans For You: Clean your house with the click of a button. Versatile cleaning modes and the low-profile design facilitates cleaning under tables and chairs along with every nook and cranny.
- High-Capacity Li-ion Battery: Delivers strong suction power for up to 1.5 hours.
- 3-Point Cleaning System: Side brushes, a rolling brush and powerful suction ensure a thorough clean.
- Premium Features: Anti-scratch tempered glass cover for protection, infrared-sensor for evading obstacles, and drop-sensing tech to avoid falls. Recharges automatically.
- What You Get: eufy RoboVac 11, remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included), charging base, AC power adapter, cleaning tool, High-Performance filter, 4 side brushes, welcome guide and our worry-free 12-month warranty.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
3 Dimensions Of Clean
1 rolling brush, 2 side brushes, and 1000Pa powerful suction ensure a thorough clean. Dirt is effectively loosened and extracted from the floor, then vacuumed into the dust collector.
*Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors.
How Low Can You Go?
Low-profile design is 0.5in thinner than comparable models and slides under furniture to eliminate hidden dirt. Whether it's coffee tables or couches, RoboVac slips into areas other vacuums can't reach.
Specialized Cleaning Modes
3 distinct cleaning modes - Edge, Spot, and Max - concentrate cleaning power on stubborn dirt and difficult-to-vacuum areas.
100% Hands-Off Vacuuming
Climbs over rugs, rolls over uneven flooring, and is smart enough to avoid falling over ledges. Nowhere is off limits.
RoboVac uses two filters and one high-performance filter to achieve a clean home.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Boy, oh boy. We were wrong to be skeptical.
This overgrown hockey puck eats more socks and stray underwear than our dogs! The suction on this compact little dust demon is so strong that the exhaust port on its side, makes our curtains billow from 5 feet away, while on MAX mode.
Have I mentioned how loud this guy gets? Nope, wrong again. Our Euphy is one of the quietest (if not 'the' quietest) vacuums we have ever owned. You're sitting there watching your shows and all of a sudden... Boop! You're startled when this little dust ninja brushes against your ankle. It's got sweeper brushes on both sides, so you know it means business.
You want scheduled cleanings while you're out at work? No problemo! Same time every day, keeping the dogs on their toes while we're at work.
What about the battery and run time, you ask? Euphy lasts longer than I do. In standard cleaning mode, our Euphy runs well over two hours on a single charge.
And once done, it finds its way back to its charging station with a satisfying "Doot doot doot doot" chime, just to let you know it's had it with your shenanigans. Full disclosure, I sadistically tucked away the charging station three rooms away. It's like Homeward Bound, but there's less dog hair when it's done.
Cleaning out the dust bin? One hand, three seconds. Bam! Done.
We. Fricken. Love. This little dust, dirt, dog-hair, underwear, sock, phone charging cable gobbling little robot vacuum. It's helped us be more conscious of leaving things lying around on the floor, helping us form better habits. It has made our floors spotless, and our lives easier.
If this is the only review I ever write, it will have been enough. If we could give this Euphy 6 stars, we would.
Thanks Lil' Euphy!
Love this trouble free vacuum and would highly suggest it to anyone who has a similar dog situation as I do!
The small dust hopper needs to be emptied daily. It's amazing how much dirt this vacuum finds.
It cleans under chairs and tables impossible to get to with a regular vacuum.
It's cool to watch it work as it pivots around chair and table legs.
- Has a tool to help remove long hair from roller brush.
- Can be scheduled to start at a preferred time.
- pick up bin is somewhat small
- Cannot schedule day of the week to start only time
- Have to reschedule the vac every night for the next day.
- After 2 1/2 months, the vac cannot start at the scheduled time; instead it backs away from the charger does a 360 degree turn and returns to the charger as if the battery is low but there is no indication of low battery.
- After 2 1/2 months will not start by pushing the button on top of the unit, only starts using the remote
- Manual is light on instructions, as if IKEA wrote the manual but didn't use any drawings to help.
This product started out very good, then got robo-vac dementia and is becoming less useful .
Eufy contacted me after my review and sent me another vacuum. This one has been working very well and I am now satisfied with this newer product. It seems that the programming for the vac bot has been improved; it no longer just keeps bumping into objects and slows down and turns before making contact with furniture and walls, but not all the time, still it seems to be improved.
Kudos to Eufy and their customer service for their efforts to keep a customer happy and prove that some rare companies stand behind their product.
I was very skeptical at first. I didn't expect much from it. I vacuumed the house with our Dyson first because I wanted to see if it could get anything left behind. Boy, did it ever.
This thing is almost silent. Literally. Unless you put it on max mode, even then it's not anywhere near as loud as an upright. I set it down, turned it on and let it begin its job.
It ran around for approximately 45 min avoiding all obstacles and stopping itself several times in a balcony area of our home. For the price, you just can't beat it.
Also I have 2 chihuahuas that bark at EVERYTHING. It's so quiet they didn't bark once... that alone left me speechless.
I've included a photo of what it picked up after the mighty Dyson pre vacuum. I am 100% sold on this product.
Top reviews from other countries
And I must say, I'm really happy with the quality and response of the service, the team had to offer. The sellers initiated the pick up of the malfunctioning Eufy and replaced it, and had it delivered.