Other Sellers on Amazon
eufy Genie Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa, Voice Control and Hands-Free Use, Stream Online Music (Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, Sirius XM), WiFi Speaker, Smart Home Control, AUX Output, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
This product has Amazon Alexa functionality built in, providing a voice forward experience that uses Alexa to play music, control smart home devices, provide information, read news, and more.
- eufy Genie is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Amazon's intelligent Alexa voice assistant. Just say the wake word "Alexa" and Genie plays music, controls your smart home devices, answers your questions, sets calendars, reports the weather and news and more.(2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network Support Only, No Bluetooth) If you have more than one Eufy Genie or Echo in your home, Spatial Perception Technology intelligently selects the Eufy Genie or Echo closest to you to answer your request.
- Built with a 2W speaker that delivers dynamic audio and room-filling sound, so you can truly enjoy your favorite playlists from streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Pandora and iHeartRadio. Call or message almost anyone hands-free with your Eufy Genie and instantly connect to other Alexa-enabled devices in your home using just your voice.
- Enables a true voice-controlled smart home experience. Use Genie to control all Alexa-compatible Eufy smart products, such as RoboVac 11c and Lumos LED Smart Bulbs, in addition to other brands that work with Alexa.
- Easy setup with the free EufyHome app. Use the Amazon Alexa app to access 10000+ skills and services, such as Sirius XM, Domino's Pizza, Uber, ESPN, NPR News, and much more. Plus, Genie is always getting smarter. Future updates include: Alexa messaging and calling. (EufyHome requires a smartphone or tablet running iOS 8.0 (and above) or Android 4.3 (and above) to operate.)
- What You Get: eufy Genie, AC power adapter (5ft/1.5m), AUX cable (5ft/1.5m), user manual, safety instruction card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Control Your Home
Use Alexa to control other Eufy smart home devices and more brands that work with Alexa.
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone.
Ask any question and hear the reply.
1. Plug in Eufy Genie.
2. Connect Eufy Genie to the Internet.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Explore and do more with Alexa.
Do More With Alexa
Access 10,000+ ‘skills’, covering every service the Internet has to offer, including Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Uber, ESPN, NPR News and much more.
Always Getting Smarter
Look out for new features in future updates.
The Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
From eufy, the brand that lights up your life
Delightful solutions that make your house a home
Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
The Smart Home Core
Once connected to your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (5GHz networks not supported), voice interaction with your home opens up. Control all your Alexa-compatible smart devices, find out if you should carry an umbrella today, stream your favorite playlists and more just by asking Genie.
An Exceptional Listener
Genie uses an AudioSmart far-field voice processor. The AudioSmart voice processor detects sound in 360°, isolates and removes noise, then utilizes echo cancellation to hear your voice during music playback or voice prompts.
An audio driver using HiFi-grade material delivers strengthened sound with minimal distortion and works with the advanced sound processor to deliver dynamic audio in crystal-clear sound.
Genie is ready out-of-the-box to help you around the house, but new features are added all the time via the Alexa app. Just download the upgrades to enjoy the new updates.
At eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Anker/Eufy customer service has been top notch. They must've read my review, and have been in contact with me to ensure I'm happy with my purchase. They indicate updates are coming to address my concerns with the product, and they are grateful for my feedback. I'll be keeping the Genie based on these anticipated updates, and the great communication I've received from Anker/Eufy.
* Unable to change the wake word
* Unable to use 'Drop in' feature
* Unable to call other Echo users
* Unable to send messages to other Echo users
UPDATE (1-Sept-2017): I wound up keeping the Genie after working with their customer service team (who were very responsive and helpful). Since then they have added support for Pandora and they are working on more features (including the ones I pointed out above).
There were some sound issues with songs stopping mid-word and some other audio issues. The firmware was updated to take care of this issue, so I'm hoping it is good. Customer service has been very responsive.
Yet another update:
I have changed my rating due to some shortcomings of this product that are not obvious at first. This product is not recognized as an "Alexa-enabled" device in the Alexa app which prevents it from being added to a Smart Home Group as such. This limits some of the functionality. If you are only going to have one Alexa type device, this is good enough, but if you want the other features available on the Echo Dot (Bluetooth, multi-room music, smart home groups that are Alexa-enabled, and the drop-in feature, as far as I know), you'll have to go with the Echo Dot. Also, the sound drop-out issues still have not been resolved. A lot of things are forthcoming, but no indication as to when or what form they would take (firmware, hardware, or ? upgrades?). That said, the support has been great but the product is just a little lacking.
I gave it a good go, but in the end, the functionality is just not up to snuff. Customer service was responsive, but that doesn't make the product any better. Mine is back in the box and since it is past the return window, I guess I get to keep it. I'd advise getting a Dot and enjoying all the functionality available. I really wanted to like this product, but I just can't get there nor mislead others. It may eventually get to the level of a Dot, but for now, it just simply isn't.
This is a good product with one major flaw that might not effect everyone: It doesn't sync well with Amazon's own Echo products. If they are too close to each other, this and an Echo won't know which device you are talking to.
If you don't own an Echo, Spot, or Dot, this is a less expensive option with surprisingly good sound quality. If you don't plan on ever buying one of Amazon's smart speakers, this is probably the option I'd recommend first. Or if you have a big enough place that they won't be in earshot of each other.
-cheaper than Amazon's Echo Dog
-noticeably better sound quality than the Echo Dot
-the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.
-doesn't play nice with Echo products within its earshot
-a little bulkier (probably due to the fact that it has a much better speaker.)
-doesn't have the range of covers, cases, accessories of an official Echo product