4-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
eufy Genie Smart Speaker With Amazon Alexa, Voice Control and Hands-Free Use, Stream Online Music (Spotify, Amazon Music, Pandora, Sirius XM), Wifi Speaker, Smart Home Control, AUX Output, Black
- Eufy Genie is a voice-controlled smart speaker with Amazon's intelligent Alexa voice assistant. Just say the wake word "Alexa" and Genie plays music, controls your smart home devices, answers your questions, sets calendars, reports the weather and news and more.(2.4GHz Wi-Fi Network Support Only, No Bluetooth) If you have more than one Eufy Genie or Echo in your home, Spatial Perception Technology intelligently selects the Eufy Genie or Echo closest to you to answer your request.
- Built with a 2W speaker that delivers dynamic audio and room-filling sound, so you can truly enjoy your favorite playlists from streaming services like Spotify, Amazon Music, TuneIn, Pandora and iHeartRadio.
- Enables a true voice-controlled smart home experience. Use Genie to control all Alexa-compatible Eufy smart products, such as RoboVac 11c and Lumos LED Smart Bulbs, in addition to other brands that work with Alexa.
- Easy setup with the free EufyHome app. Use the Amazon Alexa app to access 10000+ skills and services, such as Sirius XM, Domino's Pizza, Uber, ESPN, NPR News, and much more. Plus, Genie is always getting smarter. Future updates include: Alexa messaging and calling. (EufyHome requires a smartphone or tablet running iOS 8.0 (and above) or Android 4.3 (and above) to operate.)
- What You Get: Eufy Genie, AC power adapter (5ft/1.5m), AUX cable (5ft/1.5m), user manual, safety instruction card, our worry-free 12-month warranty and lifetime technical support.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Control Your Home
Use Alexa to control other Eufy smart home devices and more brands that work with Alexa.
Instant Daily Updates
Access your calendar, set alarms, and get the latest news, weather, and sports updates.
Order food or call a ride without touching your smartphone.
Ask any question and hear the reply.
1. Plug in Eufy Genie.
2. Connect Eufy Genie to the Internet.
3. Sign in with your Amazon account.
4. Explore and do more with Alexa.
Do More With Alexa
Access 10,000+ ‘skills’, covering every service the Internet has to offer, including Domino’s Pizza, Pandora, Uber, ESPN, NPR News and much more.
Always Getting Smarter
Look out for new features in future updates.
The Smart Speaker with Amazon Alexa
From Eufy, the brand that lights up your life
• Delightful solutions that make your house a home
• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier
• Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation
The Smart Home Core
Once connected to your home's 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network (5GHz networks not supported), voice interaction with your home opens up. Control all your Alexa-compatible smart devices, find out if you should carry an umbrella today, stream your favorite playlists and more just by asking Genie.
An Exceptional Listener
Genie uses an AudioSmart® far-field voice processor. The AudioSmart® voice processor detects sound in 360°, isolates and removes noise, then utilizes echo cancellation to hear your voice during music playback or voice prompts.
An audio driver using HiFi-grade material delivers strengthened sound with minimal distortion and works with the advanced sound processor to deliver dynamic audio in crystal-clear sound.
Genie is ready out-of-the-box to help you around the house, but new features are added all the time via the Alexa app. Just download the upgrades to enjoy the new updates.
At Eufy, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with a 12-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: Anker/Eufy customer service has been top notch. They must've read my review, and have been in contact with me to ensure I'm happy with my purchase. They indicate updates are coming to address my concerns with the product, and they are grateful for my feedback. I'll be keeping the Genie based on these anticipated updates, and the great communication I've received from Anker/Eufy.
* Unable to change the wake word
* Unable to use 'Drop in' feature
* Unable to call other Echo users
* Unable to send messages to other Echo users
UPDATE (1-Sept-2017): I wound up keeping the Genie after working with their customer service team (who were very responsive and helpful). Since then they have added support for Pandora and they are working on more features (including the ones I pointed out above).
This is a good product with one major flaw that might not effect everyone: It doesn't sync well with Amazon's own Echo products. If they are too close to each other, this and an Echo won't know which device you are talking to.
If you don't own an Echo, Spot, or Dot, this is a less expensive option with surprisingly good sound quality. If you don't plan on ever buying one of Amazon's smart speakers, this is probably the option I'd recommend first. Or if you have a big enough place that they won't be in earshot of each other.
-cheaper than Amazon's Echo Dog
-noticeably better sound quality than the Echo Dot
-the absolute best customer service of any company I've ever dealt with.
-doesn't play nice with Echo products within its earshot
-a little bulkier (probably due to the fact that it has a much better speaker.)
-doesn't have the range of covers, cases, accessories of an official Echo product
I received a new unit promptly and tested it for over a week and indeed, that solved my issues, at times it would answer to conversations I had with my wife or kids, without ever mentioning the word "Alexa" but that's the same behavior my 2 other Echo Dots have.
I now love my Eufy as much as I do my Dots, I'm very happy with it and also with their customer service. If you have any trouble with yours, drop them a line, you won't regret it.
END UPDATE –––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
I'm sorry to say that this eufy is not yet ready for prime time. I have two echo dots and decided to get the eufy mainly because of the price. But after almost 2 weeks of testing, I'm not happy. When I invoked the eufy, it sometimes doesn't listen or respond so I had to press one of the buttons to wake it up. I never had to do that with the dot. It is not 100% reliable yet so I'm sorry to say. It is going back. I love anker products. They are very reliable and of excellent quality but the eufy is not there yet as far as reliability goes.