Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Does eveything comes with the camera, including the USB cable to connect to the computer? Also, what about the data storage card?
asked by Raymond T. on March 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
Comes with a cable but no card, good camera for the money - uses batteries quickly - (get good batteries & extra ones)
Bravo answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Storage card is seperate. I do believe it came with the transfer cable. Its mini usb anyway, easily purchased anywhere for nearly nothing.
Michael Houle answered on March 8, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera has the usb cable but does not have the data storage card. It will take 1 picture without a data card and will be full. Order a card when you get camera
marknett answered on March 8, 2013

A
Hi Raymond, the package include the USB cable but not the memory card which need to be bought it separately. Regards.
Nelson answered on March 8, 2013

A
The USB cable comes with the camera. I bought the storage card separate and a case right when I bought the camera. This way you care all set. I love my camera. You'll be happy with it!
Jeanine M Ondreka answered on March 8, 2013

A
Some things come with the camera. There is a USB cable that connects you to a computer, but you'll have to buy a data storage card separately. The camera will work without one though.
Robert Santiago answered on March 8, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i had to go buy memory and have been REAL dissapointed in the workings of it. Oh n batteries. Have to carry extra as it runs out of energy after mayve seven pictures, if that. Not Worth it. Pretty n red and a good paperweight!
Artist & Collector answered on March 8, 2013

A
It comes with everything except the card you have too buy it I really love this camera.
GODCHILD answered on March 8, 2013

A
Hi Raymondm the camera comes with the cable but no card.
Bravo answered on March 8, 2013

A
Yes a USB cord is included. But, the memory card is NOT INCLUDED. You can only take one (1) photograph with the camera. You absolutely need to purchase a memory card. I found this out the hard way =( Other then the zero internal memory, the camera works great. My teenage daughter loves it.
missy answered on March 9, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product