Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Pokemon Platinum forum

exclusive shaymin for pokemon platinum

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 8, 2009, 10:36:55 PM PST
If you have pokemon diamond or pearl and you're going to purchase pokemon platinum, pokemon is having a special event feb. 8th to the 14th. Take your game to toys r us and you can recieve a legit shaymin that can be transfered to pokemon platinum.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2009, 5:00:14 AM PST
A. Sanderson says:
what if we have a Shaymin in Pearl that we got thru an Action Replay code? Will that work in platinum?

Posted on Feb 14, 2009, 5:11:05 PM PST
BQRC says:
Thanks- I hadn't heard about this deal until I saw your post. We were able to get the free Shaymin!

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2009, 1:56:55 AM PST
I honestly dont know. Im sure you could try and i wish you luck on that. This was just an exclusive event probably to promote the new giratina movie that came out that featured shaymin.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2009, 1:57:27 AM PST
Your welcome, im glad it helped. =]

Posted on Mar 2, 2009, 7:58:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 2, 2009, 7:59:16 PM PST
M. Geltmaker says:
Toys R Us is having a special Regigigas event March 8-21 like the previous Shaymin event. If you have this Regigigas, you will find Regirock, Registeel and Regice in Pokemon Platinum.

Posted on Mar 23, 2009, 8:21:15 PM PDT
Apple Jack says:
The unique thing about the event Shaymin is that it is the only Shaymin that will work with the new item Greacidas Flower to change into Sky Forme. The only way to get the flower and the compatible Shaymin is through the Toys R Us event. The same thing holds true for Regigigas. It is the only one that will unlock the chambers for the three Regis in Platinum.

Posted on Jan 2, 2010, 3:07:06 PM PST
There are two ways to obtain the Gracidea Flower in Floaroma Town. One, you could get the Lv. 50 event Shaymin. Or, Two, you could get a wi-fi event Shaymin at Route 224. If the Shaymin is originally from Diamond or Pearl, you cannot receive the Gracidea Flower.

Posted on Jan 18, 2010, 9:38:17 AM PST
Twilight Sea says:
I hate it when Nintendo has Toys 'r Us exclusive events since that screws people over who don't have a toys 'r us near their area.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Pokemon Platinum forum
Participants:  7
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Feb 8, 2009
Latest post:  Jan 18, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Pokemon Platinum
Pokemon Platinum by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.3 out of 5 stars (352)