Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.99 shipping
Tumbo Tugger Indoor Exercise Dog Toy - (Indoor Ceiling Hanging Bungee Rope tug Toy) ENTERTAINS Your Dogs w/Energetic, Interactive Solo Play tug or war Action - Tiny to Small Dogs Under 25 lbs
|Item Weight||11 Ounces|
|Target Species||Cat, Dog|
About this item
- EXERCISES AND ENTERTAINS YOUR DOGS INDOORS - The Tumbo Tugger is your doggies new best friend when it comes to solo interactive play. This dog toy uses a strong and safe bungee cord to create a fun stretching force for your puppy to pull against in your house or apartment. Small dogs under 25 lbs can play tug-of-war with the strength of the outside layer, and when they let go, the ball toy launches off for them to chase down like a game of fetch.
- EASY TO HANG - Our easy “no knot” design help you hang this sturdy toy easily by yourself. After you get the included ceiling hook installed into a wood ceiling joist 8 to 10 ft high, you simply hang the bungee cord, loop it and pull it snug. Then easily attach the soft plush ball at the desired height for your size of dog. The Tugger is great for aggressive chewers because you can adjust the height so your furry friend can’t sit and chew on the toy constantly.
- IT’S TUMBO TOUGH - We strive to make our pet products tough to withstand the use of the active and aggressive dogs. The Tugger has an inner bungee cord that is the action part of this toy and creates the force, this bungee of course is not indestructible. So we protected this from over pulling and breaking by covering it with a tough outer layer that your dog can pull to their hearts desire without breaking. This bungee is protected from your dogs teeth by keeping it up in the air.
- SAFETY FIRST - Rest assured safety is our top concern. We love our pets! After testing and testing we have the best design for our indoor ceiling hanging dog toy. We do not use ANY metal in this toy (like a spring or clip) to keep your dog’s teeth safe. The bungee has enough force to be fun, but the outer covering keeps it from over-stretching, breaking or shooting off too fast for the indoor environment. The plush toy has a nice fetching force that is safe for your dog or people around them.
- WON’T GET LOST - Our dogs have a way to run off with their new super fun toys and lose them under furniture and couches. If they can be found, they are often so dirty you might not want them in your dog's mouth. Our Tugger hangs nicely in one spot so it stays clean off the ground and always in the same location for your dog to find it and play. Our REPLACEABLE ROPE BALLS make it easy for you to change them out once your dog has finally finished them off. No need to replace the entire toy!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Tumbo Indoor Tiny Tugger is a spin off of our outdoor version for small dogs or cats under 25 lbs. This is a simple to hang interactive indoor toy that you can attach to 8 or 10 ft ceilings with the included ceiling hook. You must find a wood ceiling joist to attach to however. It was designed to allow a small dog or cate “solo” play. It uses a specially designed bungee cord to create a force for your dog to tug against. Your dog can pull it back and when released it shoots away for them to chase down and tug again. This indoor version has less stretch so it will limit how fast it shoots for the indoors. Because it hangs in one place, dogs will always know where it is and it won’t get lost under your furniture and couches.
This is our indoor version designed for small doggies under 25 lbs. It comes with a noise making soft plush toy great for indoor environments. Replacement plush toys are available once your dog finally works his way through it, and you can even attach one of your dog’s current favorite toys as long as a rope can be looped through it.
We have also incorporated several safety features in the Tugger as well. We love all dogs and safety is at the top of our list. Our bungees create a great tugging force that dogs love so we wanted to make sure they last a long time. The inner cord is protected from breakage due to over-stretching by utilizing an outer covering that limits the inner cords maximum stretch. The outer covering also protects the inner cord and limits the overall pull of the toy to a safe amount so it does not shoot off with too much force.
There is also NO metal in our toy for the safety of your dog’s teeth as well. We think you will find the Tumbo Tugger to be a favorite in your dog’s toy line up.
Exercise your dogs even indoors!
- The Tumbo Tugger never gets tired!
- Always hanging there for your dog to play with!
- Stays out of reach of the vacuum and doesn't roll under couches!
- A game of tug of war and fetch, all in one!
- Fun squeaky sound when it shakes!
This is everything that you need for your dog to start loving the outdoors with or without you at home.
- Durable indoor bungee that hangs from the ceiling hook and has less stretch so it gently bounces around.
- Elephant brand ceiling hook which is easy to install and can be removed easily.
- Height Adjustment Rope to easily adjust hanging height on 8 or 10 ft ceilings.
- Fun super soft plush indoor toy that squeaks when shaken and is safe for the indoor environment.
- Full color box and instructions.
Great for solo play when hanging but the plush ball is removable for you to join in when you can!
Life gets busy! We all wish we could play with our dogs as much as they want us to, but sometimes we just can't or don't have as much energy as they do. The Tumbo Indoor Tiny Tugger is a great toy to fill in the gaps when you can't be playing tug of war or fetch with your dog. It is great for your dogs to get exercise while indoors or if they are stuck inside all day while you are at work. It is a great way for them to get some good exercise that dogs need.
Easy Installation (just have to find a wood ceiling joist) We also have full install video's online to help.
Everything comes with loops built in so NO KNOTS are needed to install the Tumbo Indoor Tiny Tugger!
- Find a ceiling joist and install the special screw into it, then hang the hook.
- Attach the plush ball to the height adjustment rope using the loops.
- Attach the bungee to the hook with its loop.
- Attach the height adjustment rope to the hanging bungee at the desired height for your doggie!
- Let the fun begin!
Fun for them, and fun for you to watch!
At Tumbo, we absolutely LOVE getting pictures and videos from satisfied customers. We love seeing how much fun their dogs are having playing with our toys. This dog seemed to love our toy along with many other toys they hung from it! Please send yours too and hashtag #Tumbotugger
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 4 x 6 inches; 11 Ounces
- Item model number : 851963007205
- Date First Available : May 24, 2017
- Manufacturer : Tumbo LLC
- ASIN : B0723C5LSM
- Best Sellers Rank: #80,651 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Wobble Wag Giggle Ball, Interactive Dog Toy, Fun Giggle Sounds When Rolled or Shaken, Pets Know Best, As Seen On TV
Pet Qwerks Blinky Babble Ball Interactive Dog Toy, Flashes & Talks when Touched
ChuckIt! Ultra Ball
Chuckit Indoor Ball Dog Toys
Pet Zone IQ Treat Ball – Adjustable Dog Treat Ball (Slow Feeder, Dog Puzzle Toy, Treat Dispensing Toy and Interactive Dog Toy in One)
|Sold By||Tumbo LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Hyper Pet, LLC|
|Item Dimensions||4.00 x 4.00 x 6.00 inches||5.50 x 5.50 x 5.50 inches||3.13 x 3.13 x 3.13 inches||2.50 x 2.50 x 2.50 inches||4.70 x 4.70 x 4.70 inches||4.00 x 4.80 x 4.00 inches|
|Size||Indoor Ceiling Small Dogs||Medium||Large||Medium, 2.5-Inch, 2-Pack||4.7 inches||4"|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
User tip..... Keep looping the plush toy loop through the bungee handle to shorter the length. I did not like the method they showed to shorten the rope because it made me nervous my dog may get his head stuck in the rope. You'll want the plush toy to be raised to the the height of your dogs head (preferably not dragging on the ground) for the best result/most fun for the pup!!
Enjoy wanting your dog play for hours with this awesome toy!!
One note: Using a rubber band, I secured the black bungee strap to the provided ceiling hook and then it stayed up through lots of tugging and tumbling. Our dog figured out how to pull the bungee so far, let go, and then shoot it off the ceiling hook and to the floor. That was funny at first... :)
However, I started giving this to my dog less than a week ago and already he has pierced a hole in it and is eating the insides. My dog is an 11l maltipoo and it not an intense chewer. What a waste of money!