f-stop - Dalston - Roll Top Camera Backpack (Aloe)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 21L Dalston features a roll top design and dual side zippers to access gear quickly.
- Padded back panel pocket fits up to 15" size device. Large side zipper pocket with internal organizer.
- Removable, internal padded brushed nylon storage compartment with five adjustable dividers.
- Durable 420D ripstop nylon with weather resistant TPU laminate to help protect gear.
- External Dimensions (in): 18.9 x 11.4 x 6.3 - Weight: 1.8 lbs
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Roaming the busy streets of London's Dalston area demands a capable everyday carry solution that can adapt to the unexpected. With its sleek silhouette, side-access pockets and enough capacity for all-day adventures, this bag will be your new best friend from sunrise to sunset.
- 21L roll top functionality with dual side access zippers.
- Removable padded compartment with five internal dividers.
- Padded 15" device pocket.
- Reinforced grab handle.
- Large side zipper pocket with internal organizer.
- Weatherproof zippers.
- DWR 420D ripstop nylon with TPU laminate.
A capable everyday carry solution with a sleek silhouette, side access pockets, and 21L capacity for all-day adventures.
- Height | 48cm | 18.9in
- Width | 29cm | 11.4in
- Depth | 16cm | 6.3in
- Volume | 21 liters
- Weight | 0.8kg | 1.8lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've been using messanger bags but lately they've been KILLING my back at weddings. I wanted a backpack to have a more comfortable fit with the weight being evenly distributed.
The only minor complaint I have is the top compartment is quite large but without any organization features. I've inserted a Tenba camera united to help hold a few more items on shoots, and it seems like it'll be a great solution.
Will update this review after some time goes by
Recently the inside liner has begun to rip completely out, and I can't get the company or Amazon to respond about this malfunction.
Ultimately wanted to love, but am severely disappointed.
What I can fit in here is my:
24-70 GM f2.8
DJI Mavic Pro 2 bag
It's really great for 1 body and 2 lens set-up if you want to keep your gear protected! Great for an everyday back pack! Do not regret my purchase with F-Stop!