Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Is this a factory original/new iPad (with original new packaging/warranty), or refurbished by Apple, or other (warranty?
asked by Butz on November 23, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 answers
A
Yes, it's original, but it's iPad 2, ok.
flaviaminuzzi answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The iPad I purchased was an original iPad from Apple (not refurbished) with original packaging. I have had no issues with my iPad and works wonderfully.
nc answered on November 23, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You have three options to choose from - new, used and refurbished. I bought the new one and it was exactly that - brand new. I love it. Mine was with WIFI and Verizon, which I didn't realize I had to register it with verizon before it worked properly. Once done, it operates beautifully. I recommend it. My friend ordered a refurbished one and has never had any problems with hers either.
Tsemb answered on November 23, 2012

A
I believe mine was refurbished and came with original instructions/box in good/great condition. I haven't had any problems with it.
Leslie H. answered on November 23, 2012

A
It is a factory original/new ipad but software was old version
A. sethi answered on November 23, 2012

A
Mine was refurbished, I didn't see anything about warranty, but I didn't really look. Mine came in the packaging and everything, good price, is recommend
*** answered on November 24, 2012

A
This one was used (mint condition) and a good price, I love the size & weight, I travel a lot so I load approx 30 movies for my long flights, wifi is a plus for reading and responding to emails, the only thing missing is a phone feature .. I'm not sure about the warranty, but unless you drop it in the pool, it'll probably go for a while ,,
blowfish answered on November 24, 2012

A
It was a new one.
Beverly Redd answered on November 28, 2012

A
I was a new one. Beverly Redd
Beverly Redd answered on November 28, 2012

A
NO, just used IPAD 2