8 Inch Cake Pan with lid, E-far Stainless Steel Round Baking Cake Tins Bakeware Set of 2, Non-toxic & Mirror Finished, Easy Release & Dishwasher Safe - 4 Pieces(2 Pans + 2 Lids)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEALTHY - E-far layer cake pan is made of pure stainless steel and comes with a matching food-grade plastic cover, Non-toxic and no harmful chemicals leaching into food, Unlike aluminum and Teflon coating pans, Healthy for everyday home use and professional heavy production use
- DURABLE - Birthday cake pans are constructed by premium-grade and heavy gauge stainless steel to avoid deformation, Rust resistant and sturdy for a long-lasting service life, Seamless design to prevent leaking, Not as the Springform, Dishwasher safe & Pressure cooker safe
- CRAFTED - Mirror finished surface for an easy and clean release, Straight-sided design gives you uniformly flat cakes that you won’t have to trim or shave, Rolled edge helps with comfortable holding, Evenly heated stainless steel provides your baked goods with a perfect browning
- EASY STORAGE & CARRY: Circle cake pan comes with a secure plastic cover, Making storage and transport of baked goods convenient, No plastic wrap or foil required, Fridge & Freezer Safe to keep your food fresh, Transparent lid lets you can see what's inside and how much is left without removing it
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Measured 8 x 8 x 2 inch, Fits in small toaster oven, Perfect for baking cake, deep dish pie, brownies, cornbread, sticky buns, fruit cobblers and small lasagnas, Also great as a carrier for baked goods or container for fruits, Ideal gift for Christmas, holidays, housewarming
Easy Storage & Transporting
BAKING ALL YOUR FAVORITES
Perfect for baking cake, deep dish pie, brownies, cornbread, sticky buns, fruit cobblers and small lasagnas, Also great as a carrier for baked goods or container for fruits, Ideal gift for Christmas, holidays, housewarming
- Cake Pan Material: Pure stainless steel
- Lid Material: Plastic
- Color: Natural Metal Silver
- Package Included: 2 Cake Pans + 2 Lids
4-Piece Stainless Steel Cake Pans
Features & Dimensions
- Made of pure stainless steel
- Solid construction, deformation and rust resistant
- Mirror finish surface always keep its shine
- Straight sides for making stacked cakes easily
- Good heat transfer without burning the cake
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Outside Rim Dia. = 8-3/8 inch
- Inside Rim Dia. = 8 inch
- Bottom Dia. = 8 inch
- Height = 2 inch
- Lid Top Dia. = 7½ inch
- Lid Bottom Dia. = 8½ inch
- Lid Height = 1½ inch
Why E-far Stainless Steel Cake Pans with Lids
E-far layer cake pans are made from pure stainless steel without harmful chemicals leaching into food. Rust and deformation resistant. Mirror finished surface for an easy and clean release. Rolled edge helps with comfortable holding.
Straight Sided & Seamless Design
Straight-sided design gives you uniformly flat cakes that you won’t have to trim or shave. Seamless design to prevent leaking, Not as the Springform. The sturdy construction also resists warping so cakes and pies come out perfectly round every time.
Storage Lids Included
Circle cake pan comes with a secure plastic cover, Making storage and transport of baked goods convenient, No plastic wrap or foil required, Fridge & Freezer Safe to keep your food fresh, See-through lid lets you can see what's inside and how much is left without removing it
HIGH QUALITY CAKE PANS
- Please wash the cake pans and lids with warm water before first using to wash off the residue left from manufacturing.
- Please use soft dishcloth to clean the cake pans for the beauty of its smooth surface.
- Please clean and dry the cake pans and lids after using, Store them in dry place for its durability.
Why choose Stainless Steel rather than Non-stick or Aluminum?
- Stainless steel is more healthy and non-toxic than non-stick and aluminum.
- Stainless steel is sturdy and durable for many years to come.
- Stainless steel pans are dishwasher safe, but non-stick and aluminum not.
- Please grease and flour the pan or line with parchment paper for an easy and clean release.
- Please put the pan upside down immediately when they just come out from oven, then you can release cake easily when the cake cool completely.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Estela G on January 14, 2021