Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services gotcatchup gotcatchup gotcatchup  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

100%

Showing 1-3 of 3 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3 reviews
on May 12, 2014
I wanted a pair of heavy weight, beige tights to wear for skiing on our 'dress up' days - these are perfect. Warning, one size fits all is always iffy - I wear 10's and 12's in most bottoms, and these fit very nicely. If you are a size 8 or below I think they'll be quite large on you.
on March 31, 2015
the only thing that i did not like was the smell of the sizing or dye. I had to wash several times to get the dye or sizing smell out. Which frustrated me because they are so comfortable That I wanted to wear them immediately.
on February 19, 2015
Just a enough warmth and not bulky!! I really do love these. I wear them when the temps get below 30 degrees! They are just enough for me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.