Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Halo: Combat Evolved forum

favorite memory from halo combat evolved

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 28, 2010 10:22:45 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 28, 2010 10:29:27 AM PDT
L. Canepari says:
hi i don't know about you but i very fondly remember playing the first halo game with my friends lots of good memories I was just wondering if anyone would like to share a few.
I will start with one of mine man I remember playing this game with my friends on two player on the main game with my friends I remember when we went to were captain keyes was and my friend got the pistol and just shot him in the face and the invincable marines came and i got so mad at him because we were trapped in there.
man every time i play that game with my little brother he always want to kill him lol i would always try to kill him before he got to him well i have lots of other memories to like geting my friend on the wort hog on the second level and then going to the end of the water fall and driving it off the edge and the hoping out at the lat second before it goes over and watching him fall down with it I remember him saying what the heck are you doing haha and then we would have like a war there and there would be like a hundred dead bodies and we would just be killing each other and not even be focusing on what we actually needed to do man those were good times any way I would like to here some of your thoughts and memories on it just post em in the comments thanks
Ashton

Posted on Apr 28, 2010 8:37:11 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
we ow a lot to this game it started all the halo stuff

Posted on Jun 6, 2010 2:13:46 PM PDT
I must agree the most from what I remember was team killing each other to hell. Me and my friend would spend a couple of hours just killing each other to the point where the xbox would lag because there's so many dead bodies all over, and the explosions from all the grenades you had when you died haha. I don't know if anyone remembers that, when you throw a grenade and you make like a super explosion and such haha

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 8, 2010 12:46:37 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
yup good times i remember throwing the grenades when there were a bunch on the ground and the explosion would come all the way back and kill me

Posted on Jun 24, 2010 10:14:06 AM PDT
I remember playing for hours with my friend on coop on Silent Cartographer. We would both grab a warthog and then proceed to play chicken. If you run the warthogs into each other at the right angle, you can send one or both flying through the air--it was so much fun. It's also rewarding to jump ghosts over tanks, sometimes getting massive air. I also used to try jumping from the passenger seat to the gunner seat of the warthog with my friend driving at full speed.

My friend and I also used to kill Keyes at the checkpoint. We spent hours laughing trying to kill him in interesting ways. My friend would walk up to him while he was talking, throw a plasma grenade on his head and say, "Hey, Captain...I think there's something on your face!" BOOM!! Good times.

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 25, 2010 9:50:15 PM PDT
L. Canepari says:
hahaha ya good times thank you for your post

Posted on Sep 23, 2010 5:52:47 PM PDT
S. O'Shea says:
Awesome times !!

Posted on Oct 4, 2010 1:51:34 PM PDT
We used to play multiplayer on XBox Connect. It was kinda illegal but there were a lot of people on and playing. I don't think anyone really cared as long as we were playing the game. Up to 16 players could play but only 4 XBoxes so they all had to have 4 players to have 16 total. We were the Elite of the Elite. Yes that includes smashing the overrated Ogres. They played XBC too.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 28, 2010
Latest post:  Oct 4, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about