Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
asked by Amazon Customer on June 8, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
Helene answered on June 26, 2008
Comment | 5 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thank you so much for your response!!
I ended up purchasing a Sole E35 last week based on warranty and several reviews regarding long term maintenance, but I'm not sure the stride (21") will be the most comfortable. I did try out a Spirit a year or so ago, and at the time their machines were identical to Sole's; the stride on that one was ok, but I'll have to see. I really appreciate that you took the time to reply and I am so glad your machine works well for you! If the one I bought doesn't turn out I will know just what to replace it with. Your post was so helpful! Thanks again!!
Amazon Customer answered on June 28, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi! I'm also 5 ft tall and was wondering the same thing. Is there others who are around this height and found the machine comfortable?
Dorothy Leong answered on April 26, 2012

A
I am also 5 ft tall and unfortunately do not find the Schwinn 431 comfortable. Maybe I have short arms! I cannot use the arms without overreaching and getting unbalanced. My husband is trying to modify it as I type. I urge anyone considering any kind of sports equipment to try it out and do so with the proper technique Before Buying! Every body is proportionately different even if you are the same size and weight! Good Luck!
Amazon Customer answered on July 21, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product