j/fit Deluxe Doorway Pull-Up Bar with Comfort Grips - LONGEST LENGTH Pull Up BAR AVAILABLE 40" WIDE. (Pull-ups, Chin-ups, Push-ups, Sit-ups, and Dips!)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- FITS WIDE DOORWAY FRAMES - LONGEST LENGTH BAR AVAILABLE- Fits doorway and openings up to 40” long.
- ADJUSTABLE COMFORT HAND GRIPS- SPECIAL FEATURE- Removable hand grips allow you to place the grips where they are comfortable for you, easy to adjust velcro closures. Easy to replace.
- VERSATILE USES - NOT ONLY GREAT FOR PULL-UPS AND CHIN-UPS! ALSO comes complete with mounting dots to perform SIT-UPS, CRUNCHES, AND TRICPT DIPS!
- USE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - Comes complete with mounting brackets. Use different heights to perform pull ups, chin ups, and hanging leg raises. Easily moves from one location to another. Extra door mounts available.
- SAFETY BAR- Bar extrudes from one telescoping end vs both ends for safety purposes. Tighter threads and toggle ends make sure that bar is safely tight and secure. End caps for ultimate safety. Rubber stoppers for metal doors. Holds up to 300 lbs!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Turn Any Doorway Into Your Home Gym
Easy to Fix
- Easy to move around from different heights.
- Extra long bar will fit most doors up to 40".
Adjustable Comfort Grips
Put the grips where you like them. Spread them wide, or keep them close. Velcro allows you to move them where you like to use them.
Great for Kids Gymnastic Use
Often used by children for gymnastics practice. Place a mat underneath for added safety.
- Easy to install safety brackets won't ruin doorway
- Built in safety features
- Used for both sit ups and pull ups
- Easy to set up and put away
Bar Extends from One End Only
Simply twist to extend bar. Unlike bars that extend from both sides, the j/fit bar extends from one end only to create a stronger safer bar.
Won't Ruin Your Woodwork
Small screws can be placed in even the nicest of woodwork. When ready to remove, simply putty, smooth and apply light paint. This method saves doorway woodwork more so than not as using safety end caps will not let the bar indent or mark the wood.
Complete Set with Everything You Need to Get Started
The doorway gym bar comes with a set of safety brackets, a set of sit up plugs and adjustable comfort grips. Extra end caps and grips are available through purchase.
Great for Sit Ups and Push Ups
Install the red sit up dots to the bottom of your doorway and use the bar control your sit ups. Add a medicine ball for added resistance.
Fits in most doorways from 31" to 40".
Located in Vancouver Washington
Customer support team that answers the phone and your questions.
Easy to Install
You Only Need A Screwdriver
Install in minutes. The safety end caps keep your door from being damaged or marked up and keeps you safe. Please check doorway bar before each use to make sure it is tightly installed.
- Easy to take down when not in use
- Easy to move from top of doorway to bottom
- Place it at proper height for your needs
Package Type: Frustration-Free Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, the problem with the bar is this: you have to install it exactly as you see it in the product photo, which shows the man doing a chin-up at the right-hand side of the doorway. This way, when you slightly turn the bar as you pull up, the bar tightens. We had it installed the other way, so I was at the left of the doorway. When I'd pull myself up, I'd slightly loosen the bar, until eventually it fell from its brackets.
My husband does not recall a warning about this in the instructions, but he may have overlooked it. So please be careful with this bar. It's a good bar, as long as it is installed exactly as in the photograph. Also be aware that as the bar tightens with every use (when installed properly), you may want to loosen it periodically so it doesn't cause distortion by digging too hard into the door frame.
An aside: This bar can crack your door jamb if you over-tighten it.