fitbill Sit Up Decline Bench with Workout App
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Free Fitbill App - Monitor and track your workout with fitbill app. Trainer program guides you to accomplish a progressive training
- Face Recognition Technology - Counts the Reps and Sets for you. Your workout record is saved in cloud permanently and safely.
- Adjustable & Foldable - Decline Range 10, 15, 20, 23, 25 degree; Folding design for convenient storage; Dimensions: 53.5 x 12 x 21-25 inches; Max user weight: 300 lbs
- Patented Secure Design - Larger holes on the upper support tube enable tension knob to go through the lower tube to tightly lock the tubes, making it sturdy and durable.
- Multi Exercise at Home - Include sit ups/crunches, back extensions, knee/leg raises and push ups etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The fitbill Smart Sit-up Bench is SMART, stable, reliable and easy to assemble.
To be recognized by competitive workout benches, fitbill goes with face recognition technology and free fitbill app, which provides progressive programs designed by certified trainers, fitbill trainer team leaded by Terry Linde.
Patented & Improved Structure
- Patented secure design: larger holes on the upper support tube allow tension knob to go through the lower tube to tightly lock the tubes. (Normal design has the same size of holes for both tubes, which may cause instability as the tension knob cannot reach the smaller lower tube to prevent it from shaking inside the larger upper tube during workout.)
- Improved support bar: single bar support weight increases from 30kgs to 80kgs. A small innovation changes big.
- New way of sewing: a belt is added to the edge of back cover, making it prettier and durable.
- Product size: 53.5 x 12 x 21-25inches
- Pad Size: 41.7" x 12.4" x 1.8"
- Difficulty range: 10, 15, 20, 23, 25 degree
- Shipping weight: 19.5 pounds
- Maximum weight capacity: 300lbs
- Foldable design for convenient storage
Burn abdominal fat and build muscles
Fitbill trainers, headed by Terry Linde, have developed a STEP-BY-STEP trainer program to help you accomplish a progressive training. Even you start from 5 sit-ups, you can do 200 sit-ups after BEGINNER, SKILLED AND MASTER trainer programs.
The fitbill app is available for free download on the Apple App Store or Google Play, depending on your device platform.
fitbill App inspires to monitor your workout. New APP released in 08/2017, it is getting better and better!
Face recognition technology counts your sit-ups and a virtual coach ensures all trainees can make significant progress step by step.
Set up personalized program to keep you motivated and on pace. Set up sets and reps and estimated calories burned.
Shows all your workout history and data will be saved in cloud permanently and securely.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 41 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Feels sturdy when performing crunches and situps
comfortable at 5 10 and 215 lbs
collapsible for easier storage
Instructions not for received model
push up/ sit up leg pad too small/close together
Definitely sturdy enough to hold over 250lbs.
I'm 6'0, 155lbs (runner's body) and it feels secure.
It's not as mobile as advertised, meaning that its folding mechanism wasn't as efficient as I would have liked, but if you're planning on using it in a central area like a basement gym or somewhere of the like, then you're golden.
However it is very narrow and if I attempt to do sit ups to the side (i.e. my torso leaves the midline of the bench), it tilts and would probably fall over.
I am 175#
It is fine for now, and I will probably anchor it on a piece of plywood eventually to solve the problem
For the price, good value