Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now
asked by Reviewer on January 10, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 23 answers
A
Denver W. answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 21 of 26 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Denver W. answered on January 28, 2011
Comment | 22 of 24 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Not a theory. A fact.
Bob answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 11 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So it took fake reviews to make people believe he was a scam artist? The title of his book was enough for me. =}
Gina Hurteau Shoen answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 14 of 19 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I agree with every single comment already posted.

Unfortunately, most prospective buyers will not even see the comments. They will see all the positive reviews and order the book.

Thirty days from now, the book will be shoved away and the weight-loss program a resounding failure. Ultimately, the readers will feel even worse about themselves.

People who generate this stuff are true scumbags.

Dan
Dan Elliott Jr. answered on February 1, 2011
Comment | 18 of 21 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
He did the same thing with his first book--scamming the Amazon review system--that's how it became a bestseller. If anyone with half a brain can see that he's scamming Amazon's review system, why can't Amazon? Why aren't they doing something about this obvious abuse? Hmmm...maybe because they are make profit$ off of his books? I wish 60 Minutes/20-20/Dateline/GMA/Today would pick up this story! This guy needs to be exposed like Milli-Vanilli. And Amazon needs to be held publicly accountable for knowingly allowing the public to be duped.
C. Gould answered on January 30, 2011
Comment | 24 of 31 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Part of it, i think is he was running a promotion for the best review gets a free vacation or something like that - that's obviously a mis-use of the Amazon review system, which is par for the course for someone like Tim
Reviewer answered on January 12, 2011
Comment | 11 of 15 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
he's really pouring it on now - by my estimate he's put in 200 + reviews in the last few days - he must have been worried about all those negative reviews - at one point they were at about 30% one and two star. What a scam artist.
Reviewer answered on January 10, 2011
Comment | 11 of 16 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
100+ 5 star ratings is just him or who ever works for him going to freelancer dot com and paying people to place them. yes people get paid to place positive reviews. I normally wouldn't say anything but this is a book that is BAD for you and it needs to be known that guaranteed there are people being paid to research and post positive reviews.
Jody answered on February 2, 2011
Comment | 11 of 13 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
big promos prior to the book release on his web site

buy one book and get some free downloads, buy four and get a pack of vitamins and free downloads, all the way up to 10,000 copies and you get a free trip with him or other celeb types in this sector doing cool stuff in India etc. All this has been scrubbed from his site now.
Lindsay B. answered on January 15, 2011
Comment | 9 of 12 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

See all questions about this product