BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 7, 2016
I bought this for my sister's birthday and was very pleased with the product.
Beautiful design and exactly what she wanted as far as delicate size is concerned. :)
I had an issue setting the time, which worried me at first.. I tried for a loooong time with no luck. HOWEVER, once my sister got her hands on it, the time was fixed within 30 seconds. For those equally ignorant of how to set a clock's time as I am (digital clocks have spoiled me...), pull UP on the knob, then turn to the correct time and push down into place.
The only real issue we have encountered so far is that the chain has broken several times. However, my sister is a small female, so the length that is left still works. For the price, I consider this purchase well worth it. And I have no problems going to Michael's to get more chain, if necessary.
Chain=easily accessible. Pretty little watch=less easily found. :)
This watch was due in three to four weeks, but it arrived in just one, which was terrific. I'm allergic to the base metal in most jewelry, so I need a watch I can wear as a necklace. I hoped the chain would last awhile, but as soon as it became warm, I woke up with the outline of the chain on my neck and the part of my chest that was exposed. I wore my old watch on a silk cord, and I still had plenty of that, so I simply replaced the chain with the silk and all's well.
on April 18, 2017
Very pleased with this pendant watch. Very feminine and looks well with anything.
on January 15, 2015
this is a lovely little watch and just what I wanted. It's also sturdy and the embossing is both gorgeous and well crafted. The price was amazing as well for something this well made. If you don't care for wristwatches... or your arthritis makes them uncomfortable I would certainly recommend this watch ... it's also small enough not to intrude on your outfit.

one thing on the other side only... the ring holding the watch to the chain is thinner metal than anything else on the watch or the chain. I would be happier with a slightly heavier jump ring there and if the price went up a little from less than $9, that would be fine.
on September 15, 2017
It is pretty but the battery died after a couple of months.
on April 19, 2017
Love this clock locket! It look vintage and so pretty!!!
on May 28, 2013
Interesting product! Not usual ... I bought for a friend and she loved it! I found it to small ... same size as a quarter coin ...
on January 20, 2013
i love pocket watches and when i saw this i just had to get it. Though it did take awhile to get here, and i could not track where it was at all, but when it did get here it was just what they said it would be. i wear it around my neck everyday and use it to check the time now and then. it was my own fault at first for not realizing how small it was going to be before i bought it but i soon got use to the size and i love it :) would recomend for anyone wanting this.
on January 8, 2014
It came quicker than expected so that was nice. Very cute product, though smaller than picture suggests so make sure you read all info.
on June 26, 2016
Love it!!! The details/engraved are beautifully done. Bought this for a steampunk dress and when my 22 years old niece saw it she took possession of it.