Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno
Can I flush mount this to the wall? Where is the power cord?
asked by Lynn Ryan on June 17, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
This can be flush mounted. Projection from the wall surface will be approximately 1". The power cord is on the right side in the middle.
SK answered on June 17, 2013
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, it can be flush mounted either by hanging on screws with the built-in attachment points or by ordering a separate hanger plate. I opted to just set it on the screws directly since it's light enough to not need any reinforcement... The power cord is on the side. You will need to take it off the wall to add or remove pix from the USB though.
L. A. Kane answered on June 17, 2013

A
The back of the unit is not flat; it is the shape you would get by placing a small paperback book on top of a larger book. The part corresponding to the small book is flush against the wall, but there is a gap between the wall and the rest of the frame. The cord sits in this gap. Hope that makes sense - it is hard to describe without a picture.
CaveatEmptor answered on June 17, 2013

A
All the previous 3 answers are correct. It can be wall mounted easily. There will be no problem with the Electrical Cord.
This Photo Frame gets 5 stars in my opinion. High Resolution w/back-lite makes it a winner. I have mine loaded with about 3,000 High Resolution Photos and it sits on a unused counter space in our Kitchen.
Alton H. Martin answered on June 17, 2013

A
Yes, you can flush mount. I run the power cable through the wall.
Chris answered on June 17, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You can put together a wall mount but it does come with one. The connections r around back. It won't fit perfectly flush and the cord will b visible.
charlie answered on June 18, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product