Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Christ 2 vs. the 'Christian Right' (which is neither)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 31 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2012, 4:27:23 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 21, 2012, 4:34:01 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 7:01:50 AM PST
Sir Pugsly says:
Brad......Brother, even if all that you study and claim is absolutely true......you certainly must admit that you are entangled in some very, highly complex ideas....what some would call "the tall weeds" of thought.
I, myself on the opposite end of the ideological spectrum (love Jesus the Lord and Sara Pallin and Reagan)....ask you to please put aside your research into numeralogy and the dark shadowy under-belly of the coming Apolcalypse for a couple of days...and enjoy Christmas with me. Love....your....enemy.....Boyd

Peace

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 7:17:56 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012, 7:22:24 AM PST
Brad, since Science has not proven reincarnation, the man made fallacies of Ronald Reagan and George Bush as part of the 666 is quite comical. Reagan helped end the cold war, and allowed prayer in schools and offered up his prayers for those astronauts who died in action. Not very satanic!! George Bush was against abortion and defended the God given life within the womb, and said that all life is sacred. Not very satanic!! Peace always in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus our Great God and Saviour and His Church built on Peter the rock

Posted on Dec 23, 2012, 8:35:51 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
Good evening,

Ronald Reagan cannot possibly be the 1st beast of Revelation, nor GWBush the second, nor the US $ the mark of the beast.
More to the point, you cannot possibly be the Christ Brad.

After my off-forum answer, you do understand why - so would you like to explain?
- "Revelation - Its events have not yet begun" http://www.amazon.com/forum/christianity/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx77WQHU8YS50Z&cdThread=Tx2FKW271E6F6XM

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 11:39:59 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012, 5:06:47 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 11:49:30 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 11:51:38 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 6, 2015, 8:11:59 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 12:59:54 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012, 1:00:25 PM PST
As an old Goldwater conservative, I'm ecstatic that you hate anyone who isn't a leftist while showing yourself to be a complete wacko with your numerology palaver and twaddle. Congratulations!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 3:08:07 PM PST
Sir Pugsly says:
Brad...Brother....throw me the life preserver...if you can summarize it in 15 words or less....and then have a peace-filled Holiday...I will listen.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 3:20:14 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012, 8:04:48 AM PST
Sir Pugsly says:
Christmas Lily....."God isn't in to numerology"
Boyd...says Merry Christmas....and our brother Brad is really caught up in the secret codes and insights that he's got figured out...while the rest of us poor slobs "drown". However, God does use numbers to represent certain overarching meanings that are not meant to be hidden.....ie.......the Biblical use of 40 is often used in a context of "the fullness of suffering" (fasting 40 days, 40 lashes, 40 years wandering the desert...etc), also the number 7 is often used to represent the fullness of something...therefore it is used in connection with God alot (for example...the Lamb had 7 eyes--perfect insight and 7 horns--perfect power)......conversely....that which is LESS than perfect...or 6...is a number to represent evil in Scripture (for example...the emporor Nero's name equalled 666 if you added up his letters in Hebrew....John wrote that in code so that his letter could make it past the Roman soldiers who were gaurding him)......Wow....my spellin' dun off-full.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 3:37:01 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 23, 2012, 3:39:07 PM PST
Brad, Science has not proven reincarnation as you guess, for if that were the case, all scientists would agree. Indeed, Ronald Reagan allowed prayer in schools and offered prayers to God for many. Not very satanic! Plus, George Bush defended the life within the womb and allowed for prayers in school. Again, not very satanic! Peace always in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus our Great God and Saviour

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 23, 2012, 3:38:40 PM PST
Brad, Actually, Elizabeth affirmed that Mary was the mother of the Lord, EVEN while Jesus was YET a FETUS in her womb! No, women do not have the right to kill the life within her womb, nor do men. Peace always in the Most Precious Blood of Jesus our Great God and Saviour

Posted on Dec 24, 2012, 5:21:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 24, 2012, 5:54:54 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
I would ask all to look at post#3 (quoted below) in the topic: Bible's "7 Seals": #7 Reincarnation Theory & its 23 Principles

===
Your reincarnation theory cannot possibly be true, because so many of those you mention were married.

When questioned concerning marriage by Sadducees - who believed there was no resurrection - Jesus the Messiah answered them saying:
"You are mistaken, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God; for in the resurrection neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but are as angels in heaven"
Matthew 22:29-30

Neither the "7 seals" theory, nor your naming of the "beasts", nor your description of the resurrection, nor your status as the Christ are true. You already know the simple reason which explains why, Brad, after my off-forum answer to you - so why not take the foreground here and state the reason?

ref - "Revelation - Its events have not yet begun" http://www.amazon.com/forum/christianity/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx77WQHU8YS50Z&cdThread=Tx2FKW271E6F6XM
===

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012, 6:27:52 AM PST
RKG says:
is he doing any more than the constant barrage of anti-leftist/leftism/liberal posts?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012, 6:35:24 AM PST
Brian Curtis says:
"WRONG! Science has now proven reincarnation."

WRONG, because you don't have any peer-reviewed publications that support it. You've already admitted that.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012, 7:50:18 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012, 8:09:59 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012, 7:59:35 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012, 8:11:31 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 26, 2012, 8:09:10 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 26, 2012, 8:31:47 PM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012, 7:40:53 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 5:07:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012, 5:09:11 AM PST
Ronald Wilson Reagan 666 was the opposite of Y'shua and was the "1st Beast" prophesied in The Revelation Chapter 13.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 5:25:21 AM PST
RKG says:
thought it was the pope

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 7:11:19 AM PST
Acts5v29 says:
No Brad, and I refer you to post #3 for the answer which you already know.

The Christ said: "You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free"

You cannot gain credibility this way, merely repeating what has already been shown to be untrue. Take our offer and we will show you a means of a graceful retreat which will not hurt you at-all, and then you can unleash all of the love you have for God in a meaningful way - and regain the love of your brothers and sisters here.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 9:35:16 AM PST
I never watch Fox. But then you're obsessed with stuff like that. And it's RuPert Murdoch, flako.

"secretly invoke 666"
Wow! Completely out of touch with reality.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 9:37:08 AM PST
Even though he hates conservatism as irrationally as you do, it's unseemly to defend his looney tune assertions.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 28, 2012, 11:20:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 28, 2012, 11:20:39 AM PST
RKG says:
now who is the one that's being irrational?

to think that posts such as his are bending some of you people out of shape, speaks more to your issues than to his.

and yes, conservatism as practiced today, is a pox upon humanity. a pernicious influence that must be eliminated.
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1266 27 days ago
Jesus said... "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me." John 14:6 Part Three 8557 19 seconds ago
Last Day Biblical Prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled, the stage is being set, are you ready? Part Three 6086 1 minute ago
Jesus' true Church today would have CURRENT REVELATION FROM GOD! - 2 298 3 minutes ago
Catholic-Protestant Discussion XXXVIII 5036 4 minutes ago
My Mob Pub and Coffee Shop, Parth the Thirteenth 1952 19 minutes ago
Problems with Anti-Catholicism: Who is the REAL "666"? 2692 57 minutes ago
Facts about the Bible and Christianity 2860 1 hour ago
Part 3- the somewhat newer thread 2404 3 hours ago
More discussions on Mormonism 661 4 hours ago
The End Times Countdown 595 5 hours ago
I completely understand now why Mormons aren't Christians. 8681 7 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  31
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 28, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.