Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Wake-up Call*

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 15, 2013, 12:53:55 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 1:12:59 PM PST
mrs exp says:
Benny O'Nudka,
Why would I pay $43.95 for a gap theory that has been found false years ago. It was just a way to allow for and old earth so as not to upset the scientists of that day.
exp

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 1:26:18 PM PST
Buck Buckaw says:
Unless you've got something to contribute besides the current going price of your book, scurry away Benny.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 1:59:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 2:07:42 PM PST
Gap What? That's why your opinion is yours and your one identity in DNA? Ask your biological father if he is your father not Gap (What?).Your ignorance of the answer is not worth $43.95.
Of course, I cannot answer every alter ego/identity in DNA. That's what your likes and others, deceived likes and ignorance are about.
But let me attempt, even if I might repeat myself, to clear a bit about GOD and/or the discovery/application of DNA---and the unchangeable theory of self-identities.
DNA/fingerprinting and discovery is not about your uninformed or ignorant opinion(s). It borders on matters or issues of personal identity---legality or criminality. OR ABOUT A HOLY GOD, HIS WORD, IDENTITY/BIOGRAPHY, OR STORY etc Anybody is entitled to his/her opinions, reviews etc BUT in this matter of DNA, or the book and the discovery, THE WORD/IDENTITY OF GOD STANDS SURE.
As per the DNA, the book and the discovery, I dare you now (or anybody) to take on God's challenge or His (DNA) infallible Word...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 2:18:04 PM PST
Mens Sana says:
Please consider researching the care facilities of your nearby Severely Disturbed Wards.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 9:01:20 PM PST
abuse reported for spamming your book in violation of amazon rules
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1266 Jul 21, 2017
Catholic-Protestant Discussion XXXIX 6376 7 hours ago
Jesus said... "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me." John 14:6 Part Three 9930 7 hours ago
Last Day Biblical Prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled, the stage is being set, are you ready? Part Three 7308 7 hours ago
Work's salvation? 49 8 hours ago
My Mob Pub and Coffee Shop, Parth the Thirteenth 3282 8 hours ago
Part 3- the somewhat newer thread 3230 9 hours ago
One Book One Authority by Dr.Douglas D. Stauffer 618 9 hours ago
Are the Father and Son both YHWH? 1030 9 hours ago
Trump mimics chimpanzee behavior 5 9 hours ago
Lectio Divina...for the building up of God's Kingdom - Part 2 440 12 hours ago
Dancing While Stannding Still by Richard Rohr 10 13 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  Jan 15, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer