Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Grace of God

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 226-250 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 10:27:32 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Matthew L. Broderick, Peace be with you

WHO IS NOT UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE LAW?

Romans 6:14- "...you are not under law, but under grace."

Romans 7: 4,6- "...you also were made to die to the law...we have been released from the law...so that we serve in newness of Spirit and not in oldness of the letter."

Romans 10:4- "For Christ is the end of the law."

Galatians 2:19- "For through the law I died to the law, that I might live to God."

Galatians 3:13- "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law."

Galatians 3:25- "...now that faith has come, we are no longer under the tutor [the law]."

Galatians 5:18- "... if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law."

Ephesians 2:14-15- "For He Himself [Christ]...broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing the enmity, which is the law."

Hebrews 7:18-19- "....there is a setting aside of a former commandment...there is a bringing of a better hope."

Posted on Jan 8, 2010, 10:29:59 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Praise God GRACE is alive and HIS SPIRIT is Alive!! Come visit our online church/study group at:

http://newcreationchurch.ning.com/

WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE "UNDER GRACE"?

Romans 7:6- "...we serve in newness of the Spirit"

Romans 14:14- "I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself."

Romans 14:2,22- "One man has faith that he may eat all things,...Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves."

1 Corinthians 6:12- "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything."

1 Corinthians 10:13- "All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify."

Galatians 5:1, 13- "It was for freedom that Christ set us free...For you were called to freedom."

Hebrews 8:12, 13- "...And I will remember their sins no more. When He said, A new commandment, "He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear."

Hebrews 10:1,2,9,14,17- "The sacrifice of Christ makes perfect those who draw near, the perpetual sacrifices are ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, no longer have a consciousness of sins (1)."....He takes away the first [Law] in order to establish the second [Grace]. ...For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified... "And their sins and lawless deeds I will remember no more."

John 3:6,9- "No one who abides in Him sins; no one who has seen Him or knows Him....No one who is born of God [does] sins, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 10:58:22 PM PST
Hello R. Hildreth. Peace of Christ.

You say >>>What is the difference between the Old and New Covenant spoken of throughout the New Testament and promised throughout the Old?
This has been a life long journey for me from trauma and guilt to one of love and grace. I want to share this and hear from you on your thoughts. If this helps you develop a relationship with a nonshaming God great if not I pray something will find you so you can have that type of relationship<<

The difference is that the God of the O.T..The Holy Spirit a.k Father Namely YHWH come as human....and 99.99999999999999999999999999999% of humans reject that...including the Jews....
New Covenant...Same Law, same God, different Nature...different Circumcision...Same Holy Sabbath-Day=Passover in the New Covenant with the washing of the feet...John 13:1-19+ the eating of the no-yeast bread and the drinking of the wine..John 6:25-48...This is the only way....of course satan and his people will be all over you to tell you is not true, probably this message wont even get to you....

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Sabbath-Day..........Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 11:04:14 PM PST
Hello R. Hildret...Peace of Christ.

You say >>>How will you be righteous?<<<<

The Law Keepers, the Sabbath-Day Keepers with the feet washing and drinking of the wine and eating of the no-yeast bread, the Oneness believers baptized in His Name....those are the people of the Promise....the Sons of God....Romans 9:8...the "PROMISE" (Eternal Life) and SAVIN GRACE" are given at baptism in His Name....of course Obeying His Law and His Sabbath, Understanding and accepting His Oneness....

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day.......Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 11:14:43 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Hello Santiago and thanks for your message.

I have a wonderful relationship with a nonshaming, noncondeming God and it has been a life long journey for me as well. I guess the main difference is "all things became new" when I accepted Christ as my Lord and Savior.
In actuality Christ wasnt as big on the Sabbath as the old covenant: Mat. 12 and Luke 13.
Also John 13 is eactly what I am talking about, Jesus said, "Unless I wash you, you have no part of me." I have been washed in the blood of Christ and been santified and reconciled. So while I see your point my next question is when does Christ come into you? When he does how much work does he do?
I spent part of my life "trying" to be holy without knowing He made me holy as he is holy and it all happened at the point of accepting him.
John 6:35 "Never be hungry", "Never be thirsty" I changed in an instant not because the old system but because ALL THINGS really did become new.

God Bless you also and have a Grace-full weekend!

Bob

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 11:15:50 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
So you are talking about works which equal your holiness not His.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2010, 11:28:24 PM PST

You say >>>Romans 3:19,20- "... that every mouth may be closed, and all the world may become accountable to God; because by the works of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the law comes the knowledge of sin."<<<<

Romans 3:21 But now RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM GOD "APART FROM THE LAW...See! Read again:

Romans 3:28 Paul says; For "WE" (Christians) maintain that a man is JUSTIFIED "BY FAITH" 'APART or Besides "FROM OBSERVING THE LAW....see!! Read:

Gal. 3:32 Before this "NEW FAITH CAME" (TO believe that YHWH was Jesus in human form) we were held prisioners to the "law" (the Law of Moses not the Law of the God of the bible..the Law of the God of the bible is Spiritual, Life giving (prov. 4:4) Holy, Good, It gives Freedom..Psalm 119:44=James 1:25......The Law is JESUS in "COMMANDMENTS" or JESUS is the Law in Human form...the Law is God is Love....how can He had taken His Law from us when it is the prime thing we need to be saved besides His Name and Onenes at baptism?!!! read:

The God of the bible sent this message to His people the Jews....BIND "THE TESTIMONY" (I am coming as human to save you to die for you) and the LAW AMONG "MY DISCIPLES"= Matthew 28:19 Go therefore and make "DISCIPLES" (Bindind the Testimony and the Law in their hearts) through the whole world....Baptizing then IN "THE NAME" Of the Father=JESUS, and of the Son=JESUS, and Of the Holy Spirit=Jesus..John 14:25+17:11....See!

Now one can be justified if the Law doesn't take HIM TO CHRIST....or is there another way in the bible?!! you believe and think you are or have been with Jesus without the Law?!!! you contradict yourself in you own post......Read what you write....

You say >>>Romans 10:4- "For Christ is the end of the law.<<

CORRECCT!!!!! CORRECT!! Christ is the "END OF THE LAW", not CHRIST "ENDED THE LAW"..Jesus is at the end of the Law waiting for any Law-Keeper who dares to go to Him through His Law...clean of sin....satan as raqued lost of people with this scripture.... Otherwise the Holy Spirit would be a liar when he told Paul to pen this: The Law was put here to Lead us to Christ so that we can be JUSTIFIED...Gal. 3:24.....See!!!!!! then you say :

You say >>>1 John 3:4- "...sin is lawlessness."<<<<<

How can a person be a sinner if there is no Law?!!!! everybody will have to go to heaven...we would not need no denominations or churches,. everybody could do what pleases him/her and yet!! end up in heaven......satan has you really dupped sister, really dupped....Read

You say >>>1 John 3:4- "...sin is lawlessness."<<<

Paul says in 2 Thess. 2:3 Do not let ANYONE "DECEIVE YOU IN ANYWAY" (The way you have been) for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the "man of LAWLESSNES" (martin luther) is revealed.....So!! According to Paul "YOU ARE LIKE TIHS MAN"...Who opposses and exalts himself over everything that is called "GOD"=HOLY, as His Law, His Name, His Holy Sabbath-Day Rest, His Baptism His Oneness, etc. etc...see! Now read this:

9 The coming of the "LAWLESSNESS ONE" will be in accordance with "SATAN"....so!! satan is the creator of LAWLESSNESS, and you preach that we all should be "LAWLESSNESS"?!! Meaning go striagth to HELL?!!!!! Read:

2 Peter 3:17 Therefore dear friends, since you already know this, "BE ON YOUR GUARD" so that you may not be carried away by the ERROR OF "LAWLESS MEN" and fall from your secure position (as satan did)....See!!!!! You need to start all over again from a to z.....if you want to end up in Heaven..

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day.......Brother James

"

Posted on Jan 8, 2010, 11:28:33 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
My works produce the same results that they did for the "Teachers of The Law" back in the days of Jesus.
By the way this was the group that Jesus pointed out as the most evil. What can we say were these all evil men that sat around and divised ways to be evil? Absolutly not if they were all that way why would the people respect them. They had a higher standard to attain because of their public image. Keep in mind that Christ was actually friends with at least one of them perhaps more.
Luke 20:46, Mat. 23
Keep in mind I am not saying that the law is done away with but it was fulfilled and that work was done in me by the ONE AND ONLY JESUS that I will be eternally grateful to NOT because there is anything I did (works) but because HE did it ALL. So instead of gaing pride for my holy actions I can focus on LOVING and knowing that I can never be Holy apart from HIM. But now that I am IN HIM and HE is IN ME we have to make a decision with JESUS is not all holy or He is not all in me.

Grace Peace and Love Yall,

Bob

Posted on Jan 8, 2010, 11:31:48 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
You can change the World!
Please read John 14:12-14

This is a beautiful example of how we can in fact change the World.
Look at what JESUS did with 12 people and LOVE and yet here HE tells
us that, "I tell you, the one who believes in ME will also do the works
that I do and in fact will do greater works than these, because I am
going to the FATHER." On face value this could be a justification to
continue legalism but wait why would JESUS need to come just to show
us how to follow the law that had been around for centuries? Many
times I hear this passage and in particular vs. 15 used to proliferate
legalism. But again the legalist stop short for in the next chapter vs. 10-
14 we see HIS commandments,
" If you keep MY commandments, you will abide in MY LOVE, just as I
have kept my FATHER'S commandments and abide in HIS LOVE. I have
said these things to you so that MY joy may be in you, and that your joy
may be complete. This is my commandment, that you LOVE one another
as I have LOVED you."
The rest of this passage goes on to say that through LOVE JESUS calls
us "friends." I dont know about you but the idea of an all powerful GOD
reaching out nail scarred hands to hug me and call me friend is mighty
nice in fact downright incredible when I consider what I deserve.
JESUS said we would do greater things than HE had done but how is
that possible?
Its possible through LOVE! Its possible through what is happening as I
type this in Houston Texas. Almost makes you forget whose home state
that is doesnt it. Its happening through the kid I just say on Fox who
stole the school bus to take 70 people on an 8 hour bus ride to Houston.
LOVE and the power of LOVE is amazing. I didnt notice until I finally
arrived at the Muslim school in a small village the other day but I had an
American flag on my shirt. Nobody cared because of LOVE. LOVE
transcends politics and all the other legalistic BS that divides people.
I love you all. Please post any links to where we can get help to through
this website. GOD bless you all!

Dont worry Be Grace-Full!

Bob

Posted on Jan 8, 2010, 11:32:44 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Are you sanctified?
Please read Hebrews 8:13-10:18

Ya know this goes to the heart of the problem with legalism. Can a
person be sanctified many times or does it happen only once? Well to
answer that question how about this one- How many times did JESUS
die?
This really comes back to the heart of which covenant are you under.
The reason I wanted you to read such a long section or passage is
that this beautiful sets up the difference between the old covenant
and the new covenant. Look at chapter 9:1-10. WOW what a pain in the
neck. Let me ask you a question what happens when a friend makes you
jump through hoops to keep the friendship? I know for me I might do
it for a little while but it gets old really quick. Furthermore can
you have a really close relationship under those circumstances? I
dont know about you but I get more distant by the second to anyone I
dont feel comfortable around. This is why GOD sent HIS only son to
create a "new covenant." This is the beauty of the new covenant the
work was done and we are sanctified through CHRIST!!The rest of this
passage points out that under the ultimate sacrifice we are
sanctified. Now let me make something perfectly clear
here "SANCTIFIED" means "TO BE MADE HOLY!!" If you have CHRIST you
are HOLY as HE is HOLY. This is the beauty of GRACE and the new
covenant.

Please take some time to meditate on Hebrews 10:8-10 and especially
focus on 10. "By this will we have been sanctified through the
offering of the body of JESUS CHRIST once and for all."

Have a Grace-FULL day,

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 1:19:45 AM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Christ death was fortold long before He was ever born but why was He such a threat?

Please read Mat. 13:47-52.

Christ and his message of Good News was a huge threat for those who were in power. Think about this the "teachers of the law" had a good thing going. Between book (scroll) sales and selling other services they had ALL the control. Kind of like the times of Martin Luther isnt it. The bottom line is Christ came to say, "Hey the path to God and holiness is easy and my yoke is light- LOVE one another and thus fulfill the law. Can you imagine what the teachers of the law or the old covenant teachers were thinking? This is long before unemployment insurance was around.

The big threat that Christ posed was simply this, "Be Holy as I am Holy" which is very different than the holiness that was being taught by the people who controled the only path to God. Suddenly there is a NEW system and a NEW way to have a spiritual relationship with an ALL Holy God.

Still not convinced of the old and new differences? Take a meditation on vs. 52: "Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasure as well as old."

So whats your choice do you want the "old" or the "new treasure?"

Please come join us at:

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 6:48:58 AM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Born Again?

If you are still under the law were you born again?
John 3:5-8
Born of the flesh- Yes all of us
Born of the Spirit when ALL things become new- vs.6-8

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 7:17:52 AM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Love God and Love others as He loved you!
Yes it really is that easy- His burden is light and His Yoke is easy.

Romans 10

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 11:51:20 AM PST
Hello R. Hildret. Peace of Christ.

You say >>>Love God and Love others as He loved you!
Yes it really is that easy- His burden is light and His Yoke is easy.

Romans 10<<<

Your problem is the same problem the christendomites have...they deny God's Law no matter what, as I can see in what you posted.....OBEYING HIS LAW is the proff that we Love our God and our neighbor....You didn't print that..why?!!!! because you been progamed for that....satan doesn't want his people to help other people with the things of the God of the bible...

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day......Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 12:05:37 PM PST

You say >>If you are still under the law were you born again<<<

You can not be born again if you do not Observe "God's Law' Not Moses's Law but God's Law...why?!! The Ten Commandments were the source of "Righteousness for the Jews" Read:

Deut. 6:24 YHWH=JESUS COMMANDED US "TO OBEY" all these DECREES and to FEAR YHWH=JESUS (The Fear of YHWH=JESUS it to 'HATE EVIL'...Evil is sin...and sin is the breaking of the Law..something you been doing all your life)...our God, so that we might always propsper and be keept alive, as is the case today.

25 And if we ARE CAREFUL "TO OBEY" ALL THIS LAW (The Ten Commandments) before YHWH=JESUS our God, as He has "COMMANDED US", that will be our "RIGHTEOUSNESS"....See! the source of RIGHTEOUSNESS for the Jews before Christ was the Law, Oneness and Circumcision, For the New Jews, the Spiritial Jews the Jews of Jesus is the same, with the circumcision being baptism in His Name...The Firs Christians were 'ALL JEWS" and there is now way they would stop Observing the Law.....in those time the gentiles who were Judaising Keep the Law of God and the Law of Moses, and got circumcised to be of the people of Abraham, the people of God....

Jesus who is the Law-Giver and will be our Judge says,....He didn't abolished His Own Law...Matthew 5:17...Paul the apostle whom Jesus chose to come and bring us the gospel says that the Law is not abolished...Romans 3:31.....so who then says that God's Law was nailed to the Cross.....satan, and the people who serves him....

You say >>Born of the Spirit<<<

Born of the Spirit means the person is found "RIGHTEOUS" is "JUSTIFIED" and the bible says:

Gal. 3:23 The Law was put here to LEAD US TO CHRIST so that we can be justified....again remember this are Jews speaking....Law-Keepers....

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day......Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 12:17:29 PM PST

You say >>>The big threat that Christ posed was simply this, "Be Holy as I am Holy" which is very different than the holiness that was being taught by the people who controled the only path to God. Suddenly there is a NEW system and a NEW way to have a spiritual relationship with an ALL Holy God.<<<

CORRECT!!! CORRECT!!! SO!! Now tell me how the people can become "HOLY" through the NEW WAY... tell me please?!!!

You say >>>So whats your choice do you want the "old" or the "new treasure?"<<

The Old Treasure was "The God of the bible" and the New TREASURE is the God of the bible, but!! as human....His Laws and Stautes and some decrees are still the same...it is like the constitution.....a persident may come and go, still the constitution is the same....The problem with the covenants was not the Law or the covenants, it was the people....

You say >>Still not convinced of the old and new differences? Take a meditation on vs. 52: "Therefore every teacher of the law who has been instructed about the kingdom of heaven is like the owner of a house who brings out of his storeroom new treasure as well as old.<<<

satan had made a mockery of God's Law through the pharisees as he has done it todays through the catholic priests and protestant pastors, bible teachers and churches leaders....same thing...

The bible says: "NO WICKED" will inherit the Kingdom of God.....1 Cor. 6:9 A "WICKED PERSON IS AN EVIL PERSON"....Law Breakers, Oneness Rejecters, Holy Sabbath-Day Trashers, etc.etc...UNGODLY..

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day......Brother James"

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 12:22:04 PM PST

You say >>>SANCTIFIED" means "TO BE MADE HOLY!!" If you have CHRIST you
are HOLY as HE is HOLY. This is the beauty of GRACE and the new
covenant.<<<<

And the bible says: Heb. 12:14 Because withouth "HOLINESS" nobody will see the Lord....and to see the Lord you need to be a Law-Keeper....so!! take it upon yourself....

No Law-Keeping...No Baptism in His Name.....No Baptism in His Name..No Promise No GRACE, No Promise no Grace...No Eternal Life...No Eternal Life, No Holy Spirit nor Jesus....simple and clear..

God Bless and have a:

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 12:30:33 PM PST

Your say >>>My works produce the same results that they did for the "Teachers of The Law" back in the days of Jesus.<<<

The works the pharisees did were the works of satan their father, so I agree that your works are like their works...
You say ..>>>>By the way this was the group that Jesus pointed out as the most evil. <<
CORRECT!! You are the New wave of Pharisees, moder pharisees...

You say >>>Keep in mind I am not saying that the law is done away with but it was fulfilled <<

YOu have a HUGE problem here brother....If the Law was not done away why do you not keep it?!! why do you preach to others not to keep it?!!!

The Word "FULLIDED" means full to the top...this happen when Jesus took over the two stone tablets, Now God's Law could talk to people and help them see the real Love that Law had for them...Jesus was the WALKING LAW....Your problem is with the meaning of the word "FULFILLED"...You do not understand it....It will be good if you try before your time comes 'cause you are going to have a very, very, strong awakining...

God Bless and have a:
Happy, Holy, Loving, Joyful, Peaceful, Wonderful, Sabbath-Day.........Brother James

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 4:12:25 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
The law was my tutor and it brought me to Christ!
You have a huge problem here brother if you are still following the tutor. I am depending on Chrits now if you want to stick with the tutor go for it.

You call me a "New wave of Pharisee" and yet I am not the one pushing the tutor (law) you are. So who is the "teacher of the law" here?

I get it you want to return to the past for some form of holiness- Ok great go for it but you have to keep the whole law and not just part of it. Gal. 5

Romans 7- So you are still alive to self you have not been buried with Christ in baptism- Hey man come on in the water is fine.

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE LAW?

Romans 3:19,20- "... that every mouth may be closed, and all the world may become accountable to God; because by the works of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight; for through the law comes the knowledge of sin."

Romans 4:15- "....the law brings about wrath, but where there is no law, neither is there violation.

Romans 5:13,20- "....until, the law sin was in the world; but sin is not imputed when there is no law. ...And the law came in that transgression might increase..."

Romans 7:5,7-9,13- "....sinful passions were aroused by the law,.... I would not have come to know sin except through the law; for I would not have known about coveting if the law had not said, "You shall not covet." ...apart from the law sin is dead... when the commandment came, sin became alive, ...that through the commandment sin might become utterly sinful."

1 Corinthians 15:56- "...the power of sin is the law"

Galatians 3: 19,24- "Why the law then? It was added [to cause]* transgressions,...Therefore the law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ, that we may be justified by faith."

Hebrews 10:1,3- "For the law... only a shadow of the good things to come...in those sacrifices [of the law] there is a reminder of sins."

1 John 3:4- "...sin is lawlessness."

Peace Brother, Freedom is just a prayer away- Love does it all just like it did on the cross.

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 4:13:35 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
WHO IS NOT UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE LAW?

Romans 6:14- "...you are not under law, but under grace."

Romans 7: 4,6- "...you also were made to die to the law...we have been released from the law...so that we serve in newness of Spirit and not in oldness of the letter."

Romans 10:4- "For Christ is the end of the law."

Galatians 2:19- "For through the law I died to the law, that I might live to God."

Galatians 3:13- "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law."

Galatians 3:25- "...now that faith has come, we are no longer under the tutor [the law]."

Galatians 5:18- "... if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law."

Ephesians 2:14-15- "For He Himself [Christ]...broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing the enmity, which is the law."

Hebrews 7:18-19- "....there is a setting aside of a former commandment...there is a bringing of a better hope."

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 4:14:17 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:

Romans 14:14- "I know and am convinced in the Lord Jesus that nothing is unclean in itself."

Romans 14:2,22- "One man has faith that he may eat all things,...Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves."

1 Corinthians 6:12- "All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything."

1 Corinthians 10:13- "All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify."

Galatians 5:1, 13- "It was for freedom that Christ set us free...For you were called to freedom."

Hebrews 8:12, 13- "...And I will remember their sins no more. When He said, A new commandment, "He has made the first obsolete. But whatever is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to disappear."

Hebrews 10:1,2,9,14,17- "The sacrifice of Christ makes perfect those who draw near, the perpetual sacrifices are ceased to be offered, because the worshipers, having once been cleansed, no longer have a consciousness of sins (1)."....He takes away the first [Law] in order to establish the second [Grace]. ...For by one offering He has perfected for all time those who are sanctified... "And their sins and lawless deeds I will remember no more."

John 3:6,9- "No one who abides in Him sins; no one who has seen Him or knows Him....No one who is born of God [does] sins, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 4:17:19 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Finish Hebrews 12 Bro.

Two mountains one of "fear" and one of "joy" which mountain are you on?
Perfect love drives out fear- where was that said and what does it mean?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 4:24:44 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
Yes the law is good as it was my tutor and it brought me to Christ.

Be Holy as He is Holy= Love Love Love
If the cross didnt proof that than nothing will.

If Gal. 3:23 was not meant to be read and seen by me and you today right now. If all the Bible is not meant to be here even the parts about freedom and grace dont you think God could have done an edit job on it.

The law brought me to Christ and I am eternally graetful the reason I am still here is that I can help those who are still in the bondage of sin, guilt and shame because I have gone through it. So I love them to the knowledge that Christ and His sacrafice can make them holy not "the law" and "the curse of the law."

John 3:19-21,24- "We shall know by this that we are of the truth and shall [persuade] our heart before Him in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart, and knows all things. Beloved, if your heart does not condemn us, we have confidence before God; and whatever we ask we receive from Him,...And we know by this that He abides in us, by the spirit which He has given us."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2010, 4:25:44 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
They will know we are His by our Love!

Posted on Jan 9, 2010, 4:26:54 PM PST
R. Hildreth says:
The Love and Grace of God is taught all the time at:

‹ Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Amazon Discussions Feedback Forum
1266 Jul 21, 2017
Catholic-Protestant Discussion XXXIX 5162 7 hours ago
One Book One Authority by Dr.Douglas D. Stauffer 579 7 hours ago
Part 3- the somewhat newer thread 3039 7 hours ago
Are the Father and Son both YHWH? 989 7 hours ago
My Mob Pub and Coffee Shop, Parth the Thirteenth 3203 7 hours ago
Last Day Biblical Prophecy is in the process of being fulfilled, the stage is being set, are you ready? Part Three 7266 9 hours ago
More discussions on Mormonism 1324 9 hours ago
Facts about the Bible and Christianity 4054 10 hours ago
I completely understand now why Mormons aren't Christians. 9191 10 hours ago
Jesus said... "I am the Way, the Truth and the Life, no man cometh unto the Father but by Me." John 14:6 Part Three 9903 22 hours ago
Work's salvation? 21 22 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  159
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 30, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 9 customers