Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

The Christ returns to judge; thus saving Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 283 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:12:03 AM PST
jpl says:
Brad Watson, Miami says: I asked you "what's your problem" and you answered it by judging me and negatively so.

jpl: Who's doing the judging?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:16:57 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 9:17:59 AM PST
BV says:
I heard about this guy a couple of years ago. Turns out he's in Miami.

Hmmmmm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Luis_de_Jes%C3%BAs_Miranda

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:25:53 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 25, 2013 10:47:13 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:28:29 AM PST
Now, Bradley. That's more like it! Bravo! Keep it up.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:29:09 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 27, 2012 9:33:57 AM PST
jpl says:
The Christ returns to judge; thus saving Mother Earth, humanity, and animal life

Brad W. is a paranoid schizophrenic. These people can be dangersous if they feel they're backed into a corner. Paranoid schizos imagine that there's a plot against them. This person is dangersous and should be institutionalized before he hurts somebody.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:34:59 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 6, 2015 8:12:13 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:36:27 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 6, 2015 8:12:13 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:43:54 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 9:57:25 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:45:19 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 9:52:06 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 10:00:19 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Oct 6, 2015 8:12:14 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 11:09:24 AM PST
BV says:
Brad - "This guy has a unique approach to claiming to be the Christ."

OK, I'll give you that - your approach certainly is unique!

And it's nice you're not killing anyone. Turning them into a frog or other animal isn't quite so bad. On the Disney movies, people who get turned into other creatures have some pretty cool adventures!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 27, 2012 2:29:25 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 27, 2012 2:30:12 PM PST
BV,

Oh ya, many animal adventures are great! Also, animal non-adventures, i.e. my cats just lying around the house and soaking in the History Channel can be very relaxing. But, I imagine being a beef cow as 'hell', how about you? Being a farm-raised turkey would be so boring, that would also be hell, and then you get slaughtered! Who - 'in their right mind' - wouldn't want to avoid being reincarnated as beef cows, farm-raised pigs and turkeys? You would think that this would be a deterent to crime?! It is, we'll have to be patient.

It would be "heaven on Earth" if everybody obeyed, "Thou shall not kill", right?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2012 9:40:50 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 12, 2013 9:28:20 AM PST
Rober t A. Saunders,

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77), I hereby rule that that 12/31/12 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F. You are guilty of spreading lies that hinder world unity and world peace, therefore, you are culpable in the death and misery of thousands - perhaps millions.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then you are forbidden(77) to return as human for 374 years. You will be reincarnated as farm-raised turkeys for that duration.

Note: If you were to truly repent and do many hours of volunteer community service and put that in writing along with a request to this court to have your sentence reduced, it's possible that it may even be commuted. GOD & His Christ are just and forgiving.

- Brad Watson(77), Miami
Judge of all Humanity

Posted on Jan 3, 2013 11:45:28 AM PST
D(oubting) Thomas,

There is no literal 'Rapture', although I AM certainly in heaven.

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77), I hereby rule that 1/3/13 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life and your eternal soul is forbidden(77) to return as human for 374 years. For that duration, you will be reincarnated as beef cows.

- Brad Watson(77), Miami
Judge of all Humanity

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 1:55:24 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 15, 2016 3:36:18 PM PDT]

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 12:20:40 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 4, 2013 4:52:53 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 5:47:39 AM PST
Jesus(74) of Nazareth fulfilled the prophecy of the Messiah(74) coming because he was thee world teacher. Anyone claiming to be the 2nd Coming of the Christ - Christ 2 (E=mc2) - would have to prove that he was thee world teacher.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 5:48:53 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 4, 2013 5:50:07 AM PST

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 7:39:04 AM PST
Brian Curtis says:
Your fantasy that you have the power to both judge and punish people is not based in reality, Brad.

You need some therapeutic help to deal with your emotional trauma, it's interfering with your connection to the real world.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 4, 2013 9:03:56 AM PST
BV says:
Brian - "Your fantasy that you have the power to both judge and punish people is not based in reality, Brad."

It concerns me when someone believes they have that power, especially when you see the stuff on the news these days.

Posted on Jan 5, 2013 5:35:21 AM PST
Charles F. Mielke,

You are a liar. To compare the historical accuracy of 'The Book of Mormon' with the Bible and Qur'an and declare all "'sacred writings' to be frauds' exposes your ignorance and agenda of being anti-God, antichrist, and anti-truth. Therefore...

By the power(77) vested in me by GOD as His Christ(77), I hereby rule that 1/5/13 is your Judgment Day: you FAIL F.

Sentence: very bad luck for the rest of your life, then you are forbidden(77) to return as human for 374 years. For this duration, you will be reincarnated as beef cows (and that's no bull).

- Brad Watson(77), Miami
Judge of all Humanity

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 5, 2013 5:37:30 AM PST
BV,

Do you believe what the Bible says several times, that the Christ will return and "judge everyone according(74) to their actions"?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  23
Total posts:  283
Initial post:  Dec 15, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 13, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions