Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Christianity forum

Israel, God's judgments and the last days in which we are living; Part Six

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 101-125 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:41:20 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
Amen Cheri, me tooooooo!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:42:20 PM PST
It is so much like those who gathered around Jesus to CATCH Him in a mistake, or get their "aha's" ready to gossip together against Him.
Same old, same old.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:44:40 PM PST
I don't think there is any pretending going on, at all. It is very clear how they think and the stance they are taking.
They may not experience His great love, but they will know they passed Him by, without a doubt. (If that is where they stand to the end, that is.)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:44:55 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 12:48:21 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
LOL, Cheri.
Maybe and hopefully, the unbelievers understand that the believers in these forums truly care about their salvation...even though their words say the opposite in responses and comments that come from them. That is just my observation.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:47:07 PM PST
J. Green says:
cheri ....I'm also confused as to why they think we would change our beliefs. We follow God through His word and we are on His path, not ours. If I live to be 100 I will still stay true to Him.
------------------------
Well I am not trying to change your beliefs.
Indeed all you have is faith.
When all the questions from myself and others are ignored without response I have done what I wanted to do.
Anyone looking without blind faith can see that you people don't have the answers to simple questions.
That tells them just exactly the point I am trying to make.
You have no proof jesus even existed.
There are no eyewitness accounts of anyone seeing him.
His spectacular miracles were not witnessed by historians of the time.They never happened.

Go ahead and answer amen to each other and keep me on ignore.
You are doing my work for me.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:49:31 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
Hi BN,
I also wonder. Maybe, they are pretending to not be interested and bash our faith, but (really) want to know about Jesus Christ and his love. Hopefully, one day they will experience our love for Him
------------------------
I have challenged your gods to reveal themselves to me countless times.
They are no show.\My evidence leads me to believe your gods do not exist.
I have not tried the Jewish god and I don't care for the Muslim god even if he is real.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 12:53:05 PM PST
Matthew 10:42 "And if anyone gives even a cup of cold water to one of these little ones because he is My disciple, I tell you the truth, he will certainly not lose his reward."

Luke 6
"Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.

26 "Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for their fathers used to treat the false prophets in the same way."

45 "The good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth what is good; and the evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth what is evil; for his mouth speaks from that which fills his heart."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:53:21 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
JG,
Not that anyone is ignoring all your questions. Sometimes, there are no simple answers to questions asked in the name of Christianity. This is where faith in the Word comes in. We as Christians have come to realize this. This may not make any sense to a non believer. ;) I don't know of any other way to word this. As you see, I've not put you on ignore yet;) Just kidding...

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 12:56:00 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
JG,
Not that anyone is ignoring all your questions. Sometimes, there are no simple answers to questions asked in the name of Christianity. This is where faith in the Word comes in. We as Christians have come to realize this. This may not make any sense to a non believer. ;) I don't know of any other way to word this. As you see, I've not put you on ignore yet;) Just kidding..
----------------------------
Marilyn you really do sound like a nice person.
Why do you associate with these amoral evangelicals.

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 12:57:11 PM PST
Hebrews 11 (AMP.)
6 "But without faith it is impossible to please and be satisfactory to Him. For whoever would come near to God must [necessarily] believe that God exists and that He is the rewarder of those who earnestly and diligently seek Him [out]."

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:02:32 PM PST
J. Green says:
nixon.....Luke 6
"Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
----------------------------------

luke....10:21 In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight

Jesus thanks the other god that he does not have to preach to the wise but only the stupid.
It makes his job simpler.
Simple for the simple.
THanks Barbie.
HAW HAW HAW HAW

Posted on Jan 22, 2013 1:12:24 PM PST
There you have it, Marilyn. The mindset of J.Green.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:20:32 PM PST
Lois says:
This teaching comes from James R. Brayshaw, author of

Imagine There's No Satan: How Satan Got Into The New Testament

"James R. Brayshaw spent years studying, teaching, and writing about the religion he was raised in. His research about the origin of Satan has brought him to become an authority on the subject. He lives in Western Canada with his wife and two sons. James has worked to extinguish the fire of hell and Satan with the tenacity needed to fight a three alarm blaze.

His passion for research and pursuit to understand why we believe what we believe, has led to this revealing and informed work on the non-existence of a cosmic Satan. Brayshaw finds answers that make sense to questions about religious beliefs. James R. Brayshaw has journeyed through Pentecostal Christianity where, after serving as a leader for 11 years, he was eventually asked to leave for questioning the status quo of traditional teaching. This once charismatic Christian has found freedom from Christianity's most notorious demon by taking the traditional teachings of religion to the grindstone of sound research.

James presents the concept that Satan is not a creation of God but is a fabrication of man. His work shows how history and the Bible support this view. This engaging author and teacher will move you to find answers to the difficult questions of religion. Or at the very least, encourage you to begin asking questions of your own. Brayshaw's belief is that everyone can find the truth about Satan and Hell if they honestly investigate their beliefs and search for answers. There are few authors who take the time to unravel the most convoluted teachings of religion with the clarity and commitment Brayshaw does."
http://imaginenosatan.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:25:56 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
Why do you consider them amoral? They are truly concerned about your Salvation and having a personal relationship with the Lord. Sorry, you don't understand that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:26:00 PM PST
J. Green says:
B. Nixon says:
There you have it, Marilyn. The mindset of J.Green.
--------------------------------------
There you have it Marilyn, Barbie likes to pretend a lot of things are not in the bible.
She gets mad at me for pointing these things out.
Shooting the messenger.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:26:25 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
Amen BN.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:31:10 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
Why do you consider them amoral? They are truly concerned about your Salvation and having a personal relationship with the Lord. Sorry, you don't understand that.
-------------------------------------------------
When I challenged you sometime ago about the murder of the firstborn of Egypt you eventually sais you did not understand why god did whta he did.

B.Nixon and Tonya defend the actions of a murderer saying thing like the first born went to heaven or some nonsense.
They are incapable(amoral) of seeing that the firstborn and their parents and brothers and sisters etc all suffered the pain ,anguish fear and death.
You say you don't understand .
At least you were troubled by this.
But the posse is not.
They are amoral.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:34:02 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
Why do you consider them amoral? They are truly concerned about your Salvation and having a personal relationship with the Lord. Sorry, you don't understand that
------------------------
They are not troubled.
Their biggest wish is to be there to see the look on my face ,to see me suffer at the hands of their gods at the end times.

Are you really going to be happy being in heaven while millions suffer in hell for eternity?
Most for just being born in a different country?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:38:20 PM PST
mrs exp says:
Reed,
I guess we'll never know for sure.
exp

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:38:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 1:41:21 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
LoL, JG,
What sort of look do you think you'll have on your face when the time comes? I know my look will be one of concern for those who will suffer at the end. I know my fellow Christians will not have a smirk or an "I told you so" look on their faces either. I refuse to believe they will be happy to see anyone suffer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:43:34 PM PST
J. Green says:
Marilyn says:
LoL, JG,
What sort of look do you think you'll have on your face when the time comes. I know my look will be one of concern for those who will suffer at the end. I know my fellow Christians will not have a smirk or an "I told you so" look on their faces either. I refuse to believe they will be happy to see anyone suffer.
-----------------------------------------
I am not worried about something that could not possibly happen.

I don't know if there is a god or not.
I have not seen any evidence of a god.

I believe if there is a god it is really is a superior being and does not require constant adoration like some human dictator.

I don't know what all your fellow christians are like but I do know what this posse is like.
They are amoral egotistical and suffer delusions of grandeur.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:46:31 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 1:47:05 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
I totally disagree with your description of my fellow Christians. They would not spend time daily on this forum spreading the good news gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ if they are as you say about them.

And, I think you are a nice person;) But, you are wrong about your observations.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:48:38 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 1:48:57 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
I'm sorry if you do not believe. You are missing out on experiencing something wonderful, which is to havw a personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:51:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 22, 2013 1:54:40 PM PST
Marilyn 777 says:
Do you not have constant adoration and love for your physical father? We are to Honor and Love our Father and Mother.
Then, that is the same Love we are to show our Spiritual Father, to Honor and Love Him, the Lord Jesus Christ.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 22, 2013 1:56:05 PM PST
mrs exp says:
Marilyn,
I had to work at loving my father. He drank and beat my mother and at the end he was going to shoot her. He had left the house and but I saw him get the gun and start to put a shell in it. He dropped it when the front door slammed and ran after her but she was to far away. She called the sheriff from a neighbors house. A kindly pastor showed me the way to forgive him and I did learn to love him.
exp
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Christianity forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Christianity forum
Participants:  50
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Jan 21, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions