Two of the giants are gone. Now what's the state of the art??
- Nominate one or two, twice a day, at least 9 hours apart.
- Once seconded a nominee makes the voting list (must be different people).
- NB: Only two works can be listed per turn -- 2 noms, 2 seconds, or one of each.
- YEAR is year of completion, per Wiki, IMSLP or better; MUST BE INCLUDED or nom don't count
- Maximum of 30 on the voting list, at which time nominations are closed.
Recent discussions in the Classical Music forum
|Seriously need some jokes here!||581||40 minutes ago|
|Saturday Sonata, May 20||23||2 hours ago|
|However much I may love this site.... (Volume V)||3812||4 hours ago|
|What Are You Listening To Right Now? - Part XIV||2694||5 hours ago|
|Diary. What Did You Do Today?||9372||5 hours ago|
|Monday Symphony Sidebar||165||9 hours ago|
|Beethoven: Piano Sonata #29 in B flat "Hammerklavier" (op. 106)||106||10 hours ago|
|Amazon vs Google vs Spotify quality||0||14 hours ago|
|Superhuge news||254||23 hours ago|
|Bargain MP3 thread||3996||1 day ago|
|Upcoming Releases||3102||1 day ago|
|music, politics, and random topics discussion for conservatives & tonalists!!!||293||1 day ago|