Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Free erotica today

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 151-175 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Feb 13, 2012, 2:46:21 PM PST
D. Politis says:
Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers, Book One) an Elloras Cave ebook is free today. Looks like it involves ghosts, psychics, and a missing sister.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012, 6:03:45 AM PST
Liz says:
Demon's Embrace (Demon Allure)
A TOUCH IN TIME (time travel novella length)
Pinocchio Syndrome (humorous erotic romance) (Twisted Fairy Tales)

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 12:53:50 PM PST
I. H. Orford says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 12:56:30 PM PST
Anyone want some bread with that spam?

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 2:14:41 PM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012, 2:18:58 PM PST
Marc says:
Wouldn't it be easiest for people to simply go to www.ereaderiq.com/free and setup a filter for erotica? I've yet to see anything posted on this list that wasn't included there and you can setup a filter for free to only check the erotica genre.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 2:20:09 PM PST
Reader in NJ says:
Gaiven, doesn't surprise me that you enjoyed your own books. However, self promotion is against Amazon's posting guidelines. You are not doing yourself any favors by ignoring them. All that you are doing is alienating readers.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 3:51:16 PM PST
beachbaby says:
Gavin Clairmont,
Authors are only allowed to self-promote in the (MOA) Meet Our Authors Forum.
FYY: "Initial post: May 17, 2011 7:34:18 PM PDT
Amazon Community Team says:

Amazon recently created a new community for authors. The `Meet Our Authors' community is designed to give authors a space to engage with one another and promote their latest and greatest works.

With the advent of the new community, we will no longer allow self promotional posts in other communities. Starting on Saturday, May 14th, all "shameless self promotion" activity will be limited to the `Meet Our Authors' community. Promotional threads outside of these forums will be removed.

We invite authors and interested readers to come join the discussion at:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/meet%20our%20authors

We look forward to seeing you!"

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 4:12:31 PM PST
EJAMOE says:
Beauty Touched the Beast

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 14, 2012, 6:21:32 PM PST
Liz says:
Marc, I use ereaderiq also but I don't pick up everything just because it's free, so at least for me, it's nice to see what others are downloading and I might take a second look at something I missed or passed on. And I don't always check out the website daily, anyway, and do miss things.

Posted on Feb 14, 2012, 7:58:42 PM PST
Corinne says:
Rules of Engagement is free today. I haven't read it yet but it sounds good.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 15, 2012, 3:10:03 AM PST
J. Choosy says:
I agree w/Liz. Even though I get a list from ereaderiq.com, sometimes I miss a book that I might really like to read so I love that books are listed on this forum and then if I've already got 'em, I've got 'em, but if I don't, then I get a "second chance" to get 'em. Thanks everyone and keep listing :)

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 3:10:59 AM PST
Thanks Corinne, looking forward to it as well! I was getting a little jaded today, but yay for something resembling substance.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 3:46:42 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 17, 2012, 7:15:15 PM PST]

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 4:57:55 AM PST
Yeah, I don't think English is the writer's first language in that one, Arielle.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 6:43:45 AM PST
I smell something sizzling.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 6:47:59 AM PST
D. L. Power says:

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2012, 9:39:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 16, 2012, 9:45:12 AM PST
What is wrong with you people? You keep promoting this stuff, and I'll keep giving them fair reviews. If it's a one or two star story, it's getting one or two stars.

"artis't" "Ihadn't" in the first 500 words.

How about some basic spellcheck for your 5-star friend. This is bad, and you should feel bad.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2012, 9:57:13 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 19, 2012, 4:16:11 PM PST
beachbaby says:
coffeytime,

It's called Shameless Self-Promotion. It's being done by authors, author's friends, author's relatives. You can down vote their posts and always hit the "Report abuse" button. I also think another great way to combat this is to read the carp (typo intended) being promoted (if it's free) and leave a honest verified purchase review for the author. Hopefully then readers will begin to differentiate shill reviews from honest reviews. I can't wait to read your next review and compare it to the glowing 5-star review that it already has. I have three on my tbr (today) list that I plan on giving honest (as always) reviews for.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 10:18:37 AM PST
Yeah, I read good and bad stuff all the time, on purpose, but I just shake my head in amazement when I'm sold total LIES for FREE (though my time isn't free) and they expect(?) a positive review. The purpose of free stuff is to gain a following, I believe, so it needs to be just as good as the for-sale stuff.

Really poor execution on that. And yeah, honesty is important to me, since I won't blame an author for a terrible, shallow, glowing review if the work is still OK, or even that awesome. But a fake review for a crap story just makes me even more unforgiving.

Posted on Feb 16, 2012, 1:57:30 PM PST
On-topic/off-topic how long is Nympho Special Delivery going to be free, you think? I think I've seen it up there since the BF got his Kindle for Christmas. Such a silly story. I've downloaded and deleted it twice just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 16, 2012, 2:56:02 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Feb 16, 2012, 2:59:10 PM PST
Cphe says:
Arielle, it looks like you have reviewed your own work and given yourself *5 stars* ??????

Posted on Feb 17, 2012, 4:54:12 AM PST
New Trailer Trash Trish - Sunday School Tramp
Sunday School Tramp: Trailer Trash Trish
Another in this quirky series

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012, 8:17:35 AM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 18, 2012, 8:40:52 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2012, 3:38:57 PM PST
[Deleted by the author on Feb 18, 2012, 12:23:48 PM PST]
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (956 discussions)

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  390
Total posts:  2139
Initial post:  Dec 19, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 29, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 233 customers