Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Erotica forum

Books/novellas containing scenes of very rough sex and "forced consent"

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 357 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 21, 2011, 2:56:25 AM PDT
readerrocker says:
So...
The touching is hard. Physical. Rough. Raw. Angry. Welts. Bruises. They clash crazily, seemingly without reason, wildly, passionately, and they go far beyond the usual stop points, the usual boundaries between two people. They try to hurt each other on, perhaps, several levels--but certainly physically and emotionally. She won't give up, won't give in, and won't stop provoking him. He overpowers her, perhaps because, as he sees it, she pushes him too hard and too far. He reaches and he takes, maybe far more physically and even brutally than intended but maybe not. Maybe he's just that way. When it's boiled down to its essence, though, she doesn't get a say. He takes what he wants

I'd really love a hero who is NOT filled with steely smiles and debonair moves, and a heroine who does not have the most gorgeous body in the world and who only seems to wear designer clothing and little silk teddies. I want things between them to start out desperate and only get harder. I want slapping, hard words, bruises, and more. Where it goes from there depends on each individual story.

Very rough sex.
Sex of the "forced consent" variety.
Know of anything like that?

Thanks!

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 6:55:56 AM PDT
Emerald says:
Are you interested in historicals? There are plenty of novels from the early eighties featuring violent sex. Do a search on "bodice rippers".

But if you're looking for contemporaries of that ilk, try this "Stockholm Syndrome" thread in the romance forum for ideas.

http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_search_res_ti?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D&cdMsgNo=4&cdPage=1&cdSort=oldest&cdThread=Tx1B7WENQZIZYL3&cdMsgID=Mx2WXSHB8Z43IB5#Mx2WXSHB8Z43IB5

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 8:43:05 AM PDT
The books that I have read so far have not hit that mark, one was close. A couple short stories did that. Not sure if you want info on "shorts" or not ? Obviously there is not a lot of development in the characters but there is some.

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 11:27:11 AM PDT
Diana Hunter says:
Mystic Shade writes books like that, but they're not available on the Kindle :(.

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 3:59:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 21, 2011, 4:06:55 PM PDT
readerrocker says:
Emerald: Frankly, i'm not overly-enthusiastic about historicals, aka bodice rippers. They tend to be composed of extremely and excessively flowery prose, which is directly counter to the terse, pointed, gritty stuff i'm looking for. Also thanks for the heads-up on the Stockholm Syndrom thread. There's likely good stuff in it for me. (-:

male perspective: Fiction of any length is good. I often really like shorts b/c many (most?) of them get right to it, and sometimes that's just what i want.

Diana: Thanks so much for the name! I buy kindle books when i can and when i cannot then i buy paper books. I often have a kindle book and a paper book going at the same time, like many of us, i assume. I appreciate the author tip, too! Thanks!

Any other names out there for this slant in a "romance" book? (Wow! The category known as "romance books" has certainly ungone change over time, hasn't it!) They have to be out there. Thanks. (-:

An example of what i'm looking for, though *quite* extreme, is the short called Hunted by Zeke Connor.

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 4:05:47 PM PDT
TravelingGal says:
Maybe Willing Victim - although it may not be extreme enough for you.

Posted on Jul 21, 2011, 5:37:53 PM PDT
Readerrocker, then the ones I just started will do you just fine. Not sure how long they will go with the series (they are new) but the first one really struck a note with me. To my surprise the other day she released a new one and it is a part of an on going "series" but I see it as adventures or escapades, trysts or whatever you want to call them. Mostly fantasy fulfillment on both the male and female parts. The first one was "A Hard Lesson" the new one is "To Protect and Service". The other series I like is the "taken in a Taxi" or "taken...." she gets to the point like the first one I mentioned. Reading a few new ones but nothing hits me yet.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2011, 10:05:35 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jul 21, 2011, 10:12:54 PM PDT]

Posted on Jul 22, 2011, 2:44:11 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 22, 2011, 2:51:04 PM PDT
whyspers says:
Abduction was very good. I do wish the author had changed the ending, though. If you read it, you'll see what I mean so I won't post spoilers. Maybe she will write a follow-up where the right person gets the girl.

Posted on Jul 22, 2011, 7:02:45 PM PDT
Check out stories from Claire Thompson.

Posted on Jul 22, 2011, 8:04:38 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 22, 2011, 8:04:55 PM PDT
Kim says:
I second the recommendation for Willing Victim. :)

Slave To Love has a scene similar to what you're looking for... it's BDSM themed though, if you like those kinds of books.

Posted on Jul 23, 2011, 5:34:55 AM PDT
The books I'm reading now by "Faith Eden" are like this. However, the second and third books are written in a very peculiar format... and it's not helping me like the book. But the first one is great!

Posted on Jul 23, 2011, 1:00:59 PM PDT
I second books by Claire Thompson.
You may also want to check out books by Kitty Thomas and Annabel Joseph.

Posted on Jul 23, 2011, 7:17:20 PM PDT
Dee says:
A thread of deepest black
A russian bear
A bit of rough
You will obey
A private hunger
The Vampire Queen's Servant
Owned by Sean Michael
Pink Ribbon
Merrick's Promise
Dark Submission by AJ Court
The Cowboy Poet by Claire Thompson
Switch by Claire Thompson

That list is mostly M/M but a few are F/m

Posted on Jul 23, 2011, 8:41:17 PM PDT
Cindy O says:
Gilded Cage by Carolyn Faulkner
Submissive Desires by Carolyn Faulkner
Mistress to the Beast by Eve Vaughn

Posted on Jul 24, 2011, 9:05:47 AM PDT
whyspers says:
Judgment fits the type of book you described. It is well written, has gripping dialogue, and even has a plot. It quickly surpassed every other book on my favorites list...blowing right past Hunted.

Posted on Jul 24, 2011, 3:41:41 PM PDT
Dee says:
I just read Uneven by Annah Crow. Wow. I think that's definitely what you're looking for. Fugue by Rick Reed is pretty good, although not as explicit as you might like.

Posted on Jul 25, 2011, 10:51:34 AM PDT
Nicole says:
Thanks for the carra mckenna rec. It was AWESOME. I loved it. What a great story too - not just sex.

Posted on Jul 25, 2011, 11:38:32 AM PDT
Willing Victim. Yes! Majorly awesome! My favorite book this year.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 28, 2011, 10:46:30 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Jul 29, 2011, 9:45:22 AM PDT]

Posted on Jul 29, 2011, 12:54:13 AM PDT
D. Politis says:
Rape by Marcus van Heller has a ton of forced consent with a lot of different women. It was very explicit and HOT. Just a warning it does not have the typical happy ever after ending you would expect.

Kidnap by Marcus van Heller focuses on a private eye who is trying to find a kid who was kidnapped. Along the way there is a lot of rough sex and 2 very rough forced consent scenes.

Jane's Warlord by Angela Knight has a lot of rough sex where most of the time she is tied up. They are in love with each other and there is no forced sex in this one.

Rough Sex: An Explicit Fantasy by Leonna Black has a lot of rough sex in it. There is no love involved. There were a lot of spelling errors which bothered me.

Dark Elves 1: Taken by Jet Mykles has sex with elves who kidnap women. There is a lot of bondage in this one. The elf is obsessed with her.

Dementia by Jaid Black. This one is only 28 pages long but so worth the money in my opinion. A gorilla alien hunts her down, and forces her to have rough sex all the time. He is in love with her.

Politically Incorrect Tale 1: Stalked. A singer is kidnapped by her biggest fan. He forces her to have sex with him. This one is only 27 pages long but very worth the money.

All Wrapped Up: Blood Service by Angela Knight. Only 99 cents on Kindle. A vampire hunts down a criminal with a bounty on her head. He likes his sex very rough, with lots of spanking, sex toys, and bondage.

Stranded by Angela Knight. A woman is sent to a deserted island where the only other person is a man. He likes his sex rough. Enough said.

Posted on Jul 29, 2011, 10:26:03 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Nov 8, 2012, 7:18:47 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 29, 2011, 5:20:16 PM PDT
Suffer The Flesh by Monica J O'Roarke fits the bill for sure.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 30, 2011, 3:08:40 AM PDT
I just posted about a new one that was just published. It's a female super hero who has to have sex with the villain in order to save the hostages. You might like that one. It's called Sexposing SupraBabe.
I thought it was lots of fun, as is another by the same author, Bug, Naked & Horny.
But that'/s all Im gonna say about this author cuz around here if you mention a book too many times people think your spamming. I just enojy a great book and like to tell others about it.

Posted on Jul 30, 2011, 10:25:47 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Nov 30, 2011, 8:59:02 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Erotica forum (957 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Important announcement from Amazon
22 Apr 28, 2014
Age Play Book Suggestions? 22 17 hours ago
Looking for books like Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark : The Dark Duet by CJ Roberts 29 17 days ago
Books/novellas containing scenes of very rough sex and "forced consent" 356 18 days ago
Any suggestion for book with "Dirty talk"? 'cause it's yummy! 1 19 days ago
laurann dohner 0 22 days ago
Looking for Erotic books with Humor 126 23 days ago
Looking for M/F reluctant anal w/ spanking by alpha male (no threesomes) 14 Jul 28, 2017
MMF threesomes, in which all the partners are equally affectionate with each other. 11 Jun 4, 2017
Novels about "hot wife" fantasies or adventures 4 May 30, 2017
Effeminate/Crossdressing Male Doms? 2 Apr 23, 2017
Historical Erotica - what do you like? 3 Apr 18, 2017

This discussion

Discussion in:  Erotica forum
Participants:  113
Total posts:  357
Initial post:  Jul 21, 2011
Latest post:  18 days ago

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 84 customers