Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Fantasy forum

´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯` KTT XX ´¯`°¤.¸.¤.¸.¤°´¯`

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 126-150 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:23:50 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Ehm, I am technically a blond (ash blond), Joyce, and I still find them funny. LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:26:34 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Hillary,
No I haven't. Is it nice? Tell me.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:27:33 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Hi Archer.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:32:05 PM PDT
Hi!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:33:55 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
How's it going?

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:40:49 PM PDT
Pretty well for now...you?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:43:20 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Not bad. Am a bit worried about my Lab Gada, though. Her arthritis is going past her pain management pill. I don't like that.

How's Bob? Did his paw heal properly?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:44:49 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
BTW. "For now" sounds ominous. ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:51:33 PM PDT
It healed very well. He just came off of a show weekend and he's curled up contentedly with a nice bone at the base of the loveseat. :-) My beloved Corgi, on the other hand, has some big tumors that we're gonna investigate next week. He's twelve--I don't want to think about it. :-(

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 1:57:03 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Good Bob.
Gawd, tumors are a total pain. I'm so sorry. I hope they turn out to be benign, or at least removable if it turns out to be necessary. We have a husky that had tumors in about seventy percent of her glands, but after her operation she's still going strong, seven, or eight years later.
But you're right. Not thinking about it is best. :-S

Soooo........what about them Yankees?

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:58:50 PM PDT
Hi, Samaya and Archer

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 1:59:22 PM PDT
Heh. Well, the Colts won their game against the Vikings today--it was a real squeaker! 8-o

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:02:59 PM PDT
Hi Y'all! *waves enthusiastically* I'm glad Bob healed and sorry to hear about the tumors, Archer. they're worrying no matter what, especially in an elderly animal.

Samaya, sounds good, hope the fight resolves itself into words.

I don't know the Dark, Dark joke but it sounds scary.

BTW, my southerner joke was made up by me on the spot. I'm so southern my feet grow roots if I stand barefoot in the grass so I know my material.

Archer, are you writing anything new or still working on what was done to get it ready for its close-up?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:04:01 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
*snort*

Hi Teresa.
We're talking about the Yankees...those are a Baseball team, right? LOL

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:07:05 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Joyce,
That's a good thing. I love them Southern States. The y'alls and whatnots are actually a bonus. :-)

As to the battle: It's near, but at the moment my hero and heroine are arguing about why he won't let her join in on the upcoming fight...could be because she doesn't know how to fight. *sigh* I should have given her a black belt, or something.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 2:17:48 PM PDT
Yankees are a baseball team. I don't follow any organized sport, or for that matter any disorganized sport.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 2:23:10 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
LOL. I know. What's a disorganized sport, btw?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:23:41 PM PDT
I'm with you Teresa, I haven't worried about team sports since I left LSU. I used to absorb the important (to some people) stuff but since I don't watch even the local news I'm only aware of what appears on my Google reader (and that isn't set to show sports but does). I know, for example that Stanford stunned No 2 USC (I think, may have been UCLA) and Alabama did something to somebody. My husband hated team sports and was a big auto racing fan though he preferred Formula 1 to Nascar.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:29:05 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 16, 2012 2:30:08 PM PDT
Paintball is pretty disorganized. LARPing is actually semi-organized or it couldn't happen. LARP means Live Action Role Playing. It is related to Flash Mobs. I know all this because both feature largely in Little Brother by Cory Docterow and the Vamp Mob scene is charming. The kids run up to people and say "bite,bite,bite,bite,bite" to indicate that the person is dead. There was LARPing at MechaCon but I couldn't find it. It didn't escape the room it was confined to. I guess the hotel was afraid that the Midwesterners staying there would be alarmed enough by all the strange costumes without having them start fighting in the halls.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 2:37:14 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
::-)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 4:18:43 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Sep 16, 2012 4:24:40 PM PDT]

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 4:28:40 PM PDT
Someone must be very diligent about policing this thread, because Archer's post was deleted after a mere seven minutes.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 16, 2012 4:53:39 PM PDT
Was Archer naughty? Archer's good! I'm sure the 'zon was over-reacting.

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 4:55:20 PM PDT
I had a link to my new Facebook page, which I wanted my Zon friends to visit. :-(

Posted on Sep 16, 2012 5:03:37 PM PDT
Archer mentioned a facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/pages/CS-Marks/360614044023496?ref=hl where she wants friends and likes. She also made a very mild mention of something she wrote, which I suspect is the no-no.

I think we have a vindictive lurker, since threads #2 and #3 are promotional, but still in existence.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Fantasy forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new fantasy stories - and help take them to the next level
5 Jul 18, 2015
It's August 2016. What fantasy book are you reading? 35 7 hours ago
KTT-A (imagine all the curly decorations, please) :-D 4973 9 hours ago
Kindle Unlimited: Fantasy Recommendations 98 1 day ago
Books on Sale 1533 2 days ago
Fantasy books with no sex and no profanity 112 6 days ago
2016 Reading Challenge 49 20 days ago
Which is your 'least' favorite Harry Potter book? 21 22 days ago
It's July 2016. What fantasy book are you reading? 62 25 days ago
It's June 2016. What fantasy books are you reading? 59 Jun 27, 2016
What is your opinion on fantasy and magic with galactic adventures for a debut book series? 2 Jun 22, 2016
Lois McMaster Bujold, C.J. Cherryh, Robin Hobb 96 Jun 21, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fantasy forum
Participants:  40
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Sep 13, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 31, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers

Search Customer Discussions