Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Fantasy forum

KTT9 Afterparty!!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 6351-6375 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 2:01:57 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Yep. I'm dangerous. LOL
;-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 2:02:50 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Lol!

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 2:03:52 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
*chortles, rubbing hands together*

Posted on May 27, 2012 2:31:06 PM PDT
Have I mentioned lately that the 'zon is seriously messed up in the head (or whatever it uses to think with)? I went looking for something in the discussions which bumped this thread, indeed all of fantasy, out of my box of recently viewed. I can't bump anything out of the box but they can lose something so thoroughly it can take forever to find it again. I now have discussions I'm not interested in and have lost a thread I started myself this afternoon and have barely held on to the threads I want to see. Stupid 'zon.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 2:49:28 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Yeah, it is rather difficult to keep track now. *sigh*

Posted on May 27, 2012 3:08:27 PM PDT
I just looked at the weather page for here and I don't want to stick nose out the door. I was considering cutting some grass but it is 93 and feels like 100. I think I'll stay in the a/c instead.

I finally got my Mothers Daygift frommy son. ( there were issues with the shipper) he sent me a pendant from a crafter/jewelry maker called with roots http://www.withroots.com/. They are tiny self contained wearable terrariums. It needs some sun to keep it happy so I put a hook in a window to store it when I'm not wearing it. I got the one that looks like an upside down onion dome. It's really pretty with the tiny green and brown plant inside.

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 3:24:55 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
That looks so cute. I had no idea that that was possible. And you don't have to water them?

In reply to an earlier post on May 27, 2012 7:48:08 PM PDT
No, they are sealed in and only require a bit of sun which makes moisture inside. I assume they are some kind of moss ( that's what it looks like) since many mosses don't require more than sun and moisture to live.

Posted on May 28, 2012 7:19:10 AM PDT
Well, I hope I've learned my lesson for random browsing. I think I was checking out a live action Japanese SciFi so I guess I understand Mutant Girls Squad, it is live action Japanese; but, why did I also get Hack Squad and worse Evil Dead Inbred Rednecks?

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 7:47:54 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Howdy all...ehm, some.

Joyce,
Well they look cute. :-)

Posted on May 28, 2012 9:26:56 AM PDT
Has anyone seen Battleship yet? I still haven't gotten to see it yet and now MIB III is out and I think Snow White opens next weekend. They're backing up on me!

In reply to an earlier post on May 28, 2012 1:07:52 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Haven't seen any of them yet, but I wanna.

Posted on May 28, 2012 9:27:59 PM PDT
ĴĴ says:
Good evening...I vant to suck your bluuuuud. Lol, everytime someone says good evening...that's what I think of. The strange thing is...I don't think DRAULA says that. EVER! Ha!

I'm in a hotel room right now. It's quite lovely...the bathroom is made out of like this stone tile and is really pretty. Construction was going on outside today...thankfully it stopped for the night. ;-)

I don't have much else to say, but I may be limited in my postings for the next few days...I'm really not sure how everything will play out. Have a TERRIFIC TUESDAY...one and all. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2012 8:00:00 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Howdy, all. :-)

JJ,
Glad to hear your hotel room is satisfactory. Hope you're having fun. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 6:46:01 AM PDT
C. Wright says:
What's up? Been gone for several days. Looks like I almost got drafted to host! (I will consider it in about 2 weeks - 4-day scuba trip this weekend, then a 3-day canoeing trip the following weekend).

I'm enjoying my new refrigerator! 31. cu. ft. so there's room for everything. Really nice.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 7:02:07 AM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Howdy all...ehm, C.W.

Yep. You almost did. Would be awesome if you'd host one. :-)

Ooh, I can imagine. That's some refrigerator.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 9:00:40 AM PDT
Hi! I'm finally going to see Battleship then my Mom. I need to keep up. MIB is already open then next week it's Snow White and the week after that it's Prometheus. Brave and Abraham Lincoln both open the weekend of my birthday in June. My list of summer movies doesn't have anything for the weekend of June 15. Weird, I guess the studios didn't realize that there might be some strange people who want to see both Brave and Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 2:00:13 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Joyce,
I want to know if it was any good, please?!

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 2:14:22 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 30, 2012 2:14:32 PM PDT
Saw Battleship. It starts kind of slow and it really is an ad for the Navy but it gets really exciting at the end when we kick alien butt. I also saw a longer preview for Prometheus. Remember what Ridley Scott did to our psyche in Alien? Well, he's ramped it up a lot. It looks intense and scary. I thought it was going to be a kind of Rendevous with Rama kind of story but no, it's definitely Alien on steroids. I still want to see it though.

In reply to an earlier post on May 30, 2012 2:20:43 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Oooh. I wanna see...Prometheus too. :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 9:13:58 AM PDT
I finally found one of my favorite Doiglas Adams quotes so I'm sharing it.
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy [...] says of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation products that 'it is very easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of them by the sense of achievement you get from getting them to work at all.'
'In other words - and this is the rock solid principle on which the whole of the Corporation's Galaxy-wide success is founded - their fundamental design flaws are completely hidden by their superficial design flaws.'

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 2:09:40 PM PDT
Samaya Young says:
Howdy you lurkers, you. :-)

Joyce,
:-D

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 5:40:17 PM PDT
Ray-Ray says:
Well, they don't know what they're getting into are they?

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 5:42:46 PM PDT
Ray-Ray says:
Oh, come on, 4-panel manga is even weirder in animes.

In reply to an earlier post on May 31, 2012 5:43:17 PM PDT
Ray-Ray says:
Why a hotel?
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Fantasy forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Read fresh new fantasy stories - and help take them to the next level
5 Jul 18, 2015
It's August 2016. What fantasy book are you reading? 35 1 day ago
KTT-A (imagine all the curly decorations, please) :-D 4973 1 day ago
Kindle Unlimited: Fantasy Recommendations 98 2 days ago
Books on Sale 1533 3 days ago
Fantasy books with no sex and no profanity 112 7 days ago
2016 Reading Challenge 49 21 days ago
Which is your 'least' favorite Harry Potter book? 21 23 days ago
It's July 2016. What fantasy book are you reading? 62 26 days ago
It's June 2016. What fantasy books are you reading? 59 Jun 27, 2016
What is your opinion on fantasy and magic with galactic adventures for a debut book series? 2 Jun 22, 2016
Lois McMaster Bujold, C.J. Cherryh, Robin Hobb 96 Jun 21, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Fantasy forum
Participants:  77
Total posts:  8123
Initial post:  Feb 10, 2009
Latest post:  Aug 2, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 10 customers

Search Customer Discussions