Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Frustration-free Packaging forum

They sent the wrong Item, what do I do?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 16, 2011, 10:43:56 AM PDT
You guys shipped me the wrong product, I didn't ask for a Tomee controller, I asked for a Nintendo classic N64 controller grey, this isn't a classic controller you sent me send me my controller now!

Posted on Sep 29, 2011, 1:29:57 PM PDT
I ordered two pairs of shoes, same style size 9, I was sent a 9 and one 8. How do I return the 8 and get a 9 with out paying postage as I don't feel that is my responsibility with the mistake of some one else. My order number for these items do not come up on your site. In fact over all for this situation your site is terrible.
Now I want an answer, What do I do? How do I put in of find the correct order number.
Why do I even have to go to a discussion site to find help from customer? Amazon should be doing this!
Packaging ? You really want to know ?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Frustration-free Packaging forum (538 discussions)

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Sep 16, 2011
Latest post:  Sep 29, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers