Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

Earn Amazon Gift Cards Quickly And Easily (plus help a college kid out)

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 23, 2013, 5:01:33 PM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Jan 27, 2013, 9:22:34 AM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:19:38 PM PST
Swedey says:
mememememememememememe

You greedy people are boring.

Posted on Feb 17, 2013, 3:31:48 PM PST
Chris says:
Hi, i'm Chris, from Connecticut and i'm sharing about swagbucks, a site where you can earn online gift cards, and other rewards, all for free. :) i'm having some really good luck with this site :) i've made over $130 on there to amazon, it's really nice, and i would be delighted to share my referal link, just incase anyone is interested. :) there are many other gift card rewards too, including walmart, target, and other stores/shops, and rewards :) my mom, and sister also enjoy swagbucks, and earn on there :) if you sign up, definitely refer your family, friends, start earning. :) it's a great way to earn some extra money online, every dollar counts :) this is a good opportunity, and a good site that is going on 5 years being online now :) There is definitely money to be made there, and it's all for free :)

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Christopher81

my kind regards, and thanks :) You can email me at moviefan81@hotmail.com if you have any questions :)

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 17, 2013, 4:32:40 PM PST
LegoGirl says:
Amazon does not permit you to plug another site with yourself as a referral. Additionally, you didn't pay any attention to the warning not to post personal information. Return and remove the referral link, your email, or the whole post.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2013
Latest post:  Feb 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer