Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno
Customer Discussions > Gift Idea forum

gift registry address

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 28, 2012, 12:41:28 PM PST
what is a gift registry address and why do I have a hidden one. How do i delete it?

Posted on Jan 11, 2013, 4:52:48 AM PST
Same problem, concerns me that there is an address in my account that I can't edit or see!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 30, 2013, 1:31:32 PM PDT
GadgetGuy says:
I think this occurs when you buy something from your own wishlist. A Wishlist is public so that people can buy things for you but they cannot see your address. It doesn't show you the address because it thinks you are buying it for somebody else's "gift registry address" when in fact it is your own address.

Posted on Nov 28, 2014, 1:10:28 AM PST
Lady Aide says:
I removed the items from my wish list and then it allowed me to proceed.

Posted on Jun 3, 2016, 2:50:58 PM PDT
Jodie says:
My parcel has been delivered to my gift registery address. How do I find out where it is?!

Posted on Sep 1, 2016, 9:34:47 AM PDT
Tom Thomas says:
How do I change or edit my gift registry address?

Posted on Dec 4, 2016, 7:00:07 AM PST
Squidlocks says:
Please note: Marketplace items cannot be sent to Gift Registry addresses? What does this mean

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 4, 2016, 10:04:44 AM PST
catlady87 says:
the word marketplace means items that are sold by 3rd party sellers not by amazon.llc or a fulfilled by amazon item seller. it might mean the seller does not ship to the address you wanted to send it to or that something is wrong with the address. you may want to contact amazon directly and ask about it and see if there are other options. good luck.

Posted on Dec 17, 2016, 8:44:06 AM PST
RussD says:
Does it when you have for example, an Amazon locker/pickup address in your saved addresses list, I think it's if you've used such a pickup location for a previous delivery. On the order page (not one-click) in the Delivery Address step for purchasing, choose "send to different addresses" and you should be able to set a separate address for each item. It will say in red something like "cannot send to that address" if it's for example, an Amazon locker/pickup location, for an item which is from a marketplace seller who cannot ship to such an address. I suspects it's because it requires a locker code and logging into the locker system.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Gift Idea forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Gift Idea forum
Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  Dec 28, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers