Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Customer Discussions > Health forum

Rife Machine Usuage

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 30, 2008 6:54:54 AM PST
Candace WHO? says:
I have the Nature Tronics Rife machine, similar to the Astropuls and Biosolutions models. I have misplaced the instruction manual. I would like to communicate with those that are using the Rife machine for encouragement, testimonials, and usuage ideas about setting the frequencies.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 1, 2008 3:44:41 AM PST
Pipsywiggins says:
I am just starting my research on purchasing a Rife type machine. May I ask what type of machine this is and why did you choose the Nature Tronics Rife machine? Do you have any of the books that list frequencies? I have a big blue book I bought at www.lymebook.com that has hundreds of pages of frequencies that I will try to decipher. Right now I am simply sooooooo overwhelmed by the varied and wide range of rife like machines available that I am paralyzed with fear to proceed. I hope that you have fared better.
Peg

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 2, 2008 3:20:30 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
When I bought my Nature Tronics, I had a lot of credit on my card and didn't mind paying $2500. I think they are now about $1800. My model has possibility of up to 999 frequencies. I actually think that there is no harm in using any of the frequencies and that they all help in some fashion. I liked having the choice of using it on my feet or hands (and I have misplaced the hand grips) so have it set up to use while I am at the computer.....and I keep the tv in the background so I'm all set. I printed off a lot of the frequency pages on the net when I put in Rife Frequencies in google....so I'm comfortable with what I'm doing. I'd love to chat some more. I'm in Missouri. Where are you? Most of the frequencies, we are suppose to use for 3 minutes, unless we're trying to get rid of a wart or a spur--then 15 minutes. I'm just starting to use it again and I notice I had to urinate a lot more during the first 24 hrs--getting rid of toxins!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2008 4:17:07 PM PST
Hello Candace,
I have had the NatureTronics Model-D for several years now and am still learning to use it. I would be happy exchange notes with you on usage and glad to help with your instruction manual problem. Do you have the NatureTronics Model-D? Model E has really become quite fancy, and I'd love to have one ... well, maybe later. Just this week, when I was having my eyes checked for new glasses, I was told that I have incipient cataracts and since there is a NatureTronics protocol for that I am planning to get started. I am to return in one year's time for a recheck so it should be a good opportunity to experiment with something on which the results can be objectively verified. Do let me know if you're still interested in sharing notes.
Sincerely,
Ann Cannon

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 12, 2008 8:37:53 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, I would really like to share notes. I'm almost 60 and a vegetarian for 30 years. Try oahspe at yxhxx.xxx I've been trying to use muscle testing to double check the frequency's I should use. I think it is Model-D. I bought it in 1999. I have a severe ankle sprain and have been giving myself a treatment every two-three days and its helping. My model uses 'channels' that include the frequency and time and pulse in the channel formula. Does yours? Candace

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 8:41:57 AM PST
J. Turner says:
Wow, didnt know many people knew about royal rife, But honestly I thought you were to make your own machine and not trust other "corporate" types... of coarse this would severly limit the number of people who could use the machine, but I also thought that was the point aswell.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 8:50:17 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 13, 2008 8:51:50 AM PST
J. Turner says:
Of course you probably think the radio was first invented by this Marconi guy as well... and you probably think that edison was a genius as well. LOL. ... I bet you didnt know the first wireless radio broadcast was throu the ground. Way before a guy named marconi was around. The way the first inventor of radio died I beleive is a possible key to our energy crisis, but its dangerous , after all it gave him gamma ray poisoning.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 11:56:48 AM PST
Dear Candace,

I am having a bit of trouble responding to your email before the connection clicks off. I'll try again this way and see if it gets through to you. It sounds as if you do have a NatureTonrics Model-D. Mine has Channel, Time, and Pulse running horizontally across the top of the unit and On, Off, Set Pulse, Intensity, and an electrode receptacle running vertically down the right side. In the center are the numbers 1 through 9 with RESET, SELECT, DEL, SEQ, AUTO, 0, RUN in the center of the unit's face. The word NatureTronics with the words International Patents Pending underneath run vertically up the left side of the unit's face. Our models may not be precisely the same, but I think they might be pretty close to the above description if they are both Model-D. Actually, the label of Model-D is not on my unit either but the title of the user manual is Operating Instructions for the NatureTronics Model D (Bio-Active Frequency Instrument). Do you think that we have basically the same model?

Re. your sprained ankle: How is your NatureTronics treatment coming along? I looked it up in the Usage Manual and while the term 'sprain" was not listed, under Muscular pain and Tendomyopathy, the following sequences were given:

Muscular pain (reported as appplied to the focus of injury or pain for short periods, from 30 seconds to 30 minutes, depending on need): 3, 57, 40, 33, 34, 35, 46, 53, 61, 73, 80, 81, 82, 84, 85.

Tendomyopathy (applied to the focus of injury or pain for short periods, from 12 seconds to 3 minutes, depending on need): 3, 33, 34, 40, 46, 53, 57, 58, 61, 73, 80, 81, 82, 84, 85, 87, 88

I have had my very best results with just this kind of problem. Up until last year, I gardened 20 raised beds of organic vegetables and berries plus a small orchard and, from time to time I'd pull a muscle. If I began immediately with one of the relevant NatureTronic sequences sometimes even rather excruciating pain would be gone, not to return, after the first treatment. I have learned to begin treatments as soon as possible after the injury has occurred. I have had less stellar results from more chronic health issues, but I am not giving up. Last night, I programmed in two custom sequences for the incipient cataracts I mentioned and got started on that regime. I have no idea how long it will take, but my plan is to work the custom sequence, at very least, twice a week until next year this time when I am due for a follow-up eye exam. NatureTronics is not all that I will be doing, by any means, but it will be a major part of my treatment plan.

By the way, you can get the Usage List of Sequences on line for free (I think) . I saw it just this week. You said that you no longer have some of the original manuals but I wasn't sure whether you had the Usage LIst of Sequences or not. Of course, you would need that. Using muscle self-testing (kinesiology) on these sequences might save you a lot of time ... hadn't thought of that.

I am 69 years old ... teetering on 70 ... and while I am not a vegetarian, I have been interested for many years in healthful living (organic foods, exericse, full-spectrum lighting, Normal Shealy health protocols, meditation, etc.). I think we may have a lot in common. We can, at least, give it a try and see. I'm willing if you are.

The email address you sent was scrambled so I think we may need to find another way to exchange email addresses. I think I read something about it when I signed up, yesterday. Do you know how to do this?

I do hope we will be able to "share notes" in a way that is helpful to both of us. I feel a bit isolated in this interest and would truly enjoy knowing someone to swap experiences with.

Best wishes,
Ann

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 4:29:29 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
J, that's a nice idea to make your own.....but in the meantime, getting access to one and the important treatments IMO are the important thing. Mine has 999 possible 'channels' but all 999 are not activated. I have used the frequencies for Joints & Bladder this week and my hubby used 4 yesterday for Colon--and after a week in bed--he was able to get up and function today! (He had been stubborn about using it earlier for his intestine problem!) Anyway, have you used one in the past year?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 4:35:02 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
You're talking about modern times--I'm sure there were radios on Earth ages ago.....I know that Edison reportedly stole Tesla's ideas but I don't know. One hears he got them through 'dreams' and I can believe that--and you don't have to be a genius to remember one's dreams. I would like to think Edison was great--but anyone who was sponsored by JP Morgan--ugh! I understand Morgan's bank is right now taking over most of the others!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 4:46:40 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, thanks for all that feedback! Are you in Springfield, since you follow Normal Shealy health protocols? When you gave me those to sequences--were they the Rife Model D channels or were they frequencies? Data was not scambled, I just forgot part. Oahspe2002 at yxhxx.xxx Try it! BTW, I do feel better today. We're expecting a huge ice storm throughout Southern Missouri and so I might not have the internet on Mon and Tues.--Warmly, Candace

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2008 4:48:32 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Peg, Maybe J Turner on here would MAKE you a machine for a better price than those on the websites!

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2008 6:01:36 AM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, We expect our electricity to go off in the ice storm on Dec 15th. But I muscle tested the Rife channels you listed for me and I got these as good ones for my condition: For Candace's Right Ankle: 3, 57, 58, 61, 81, 85 88.

I have been plugging them in individually. Could you remind me how to set up an auto sequence? I have one that I put in ages ago but have not experimented much with trying to remember how to do it again. Remember oahspe2002 at yxhxx
(J, do you know?)

Thanks!
Candace

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2008 11:53:16 AM PST
Dear Candace, Note: The oahspe2002@yxhxx.xxx or Oahspe2002atyxhxx.xxx email address will not go through so
I am responding in this format. Am I using the write letters and order of letters?

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I am in in Asheville, NC ... and we know a bit about ice storms in these mountains. I learned about Norman ("Norm') Shealy a few years ago and have just recently begun to use his SheLiTENS which also uses electrodes but places them directly on specific acupuncture points. One of the main reasons I've chosen to use his unit is because it has been well tested and shown to lower free radicals and to raise DHEA level, two very important health markers, in addition to quite a few other things.

The two sequences I sent you are called the "frequency codes" in the Procedures Manual that came with my NatureTronics. I have also heard them referred as just frequencies. I suppose they are individually referred to as "frequencies" and the entire sequence in a treatment protocol would be the "frequency code." (just guessing)

Candace: "Could you remind me how to set up an auto sequence? I have one that I put in ages ago but have not experimented much with trying to remember how to do it again."

Ann: Press RESET and then, in the following order, press SELECT ... SEQ ... 1 to 9 (whichever channel number you choose for this sequence of subject) ... SELECT ... INSERT 1st FREQUENCY NUMBER (e.g., 3) ... SELECT (press twice) ...Continue entering all frequencies you want in the sequence, by pressing the frequency number and then pressing SELECT twice before going on to the next number: e.g., INSERT 3 (press SELECT twice) ... INSERT 57 (press SELECT twice)...INSERT 58 (press SELECT twice, etc. following the same proedure through the entire chosen sequence ... 61, 81, 85 88.

Short version: (Note: You have to pressect 'SELECT' a lot ... When I was first learning (and sometimes still) I often found myself having omitted to press "SELECT" and, of course, nothing will work unless you follow the exact sequence.)

RESET
SELECT
SEQ
1 to 9 (whichever number you coose for this sequence)
SELECT
ADD lst FREQUENCY NUMBER
SELECT (Hit twice)
CONTINUE ENTERING All FREQUENCY NUMBERS YOU WANT IN THE SEQUENCE (by pressing the frequency number + SELECT (twice)

NOTES:
1.) When you first press SEQ, the window will display what appears to be a "5" before the frequency is shown. This is actually an "S" for SEQUENCE which is used in place of a "5" due to the limitations of L. E.D. displays! The "S" serves as a reminder that you are running a series of custom frequencies rather than the AUTO programs.

2.) To skip through a sequence to reach a particular number, hit 'AUTO' repeatedly. This is useful when deleting a single frequency (channel) in a sequence.

3.) Always include channels #28 and #6 in EVERY sequence of frequencies!

Thanks for the "warmly" sign-off. We're having such a cold day today it'll come in handy. Hope you have all your necessary and favorite ice-storm supplies on hand. Sometimes we're frozen in for days ... those ice storms can clip your wings even more than the snow storms.

Best,
Ann

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2008 12:08:06 PM PST
Hello Pipsywiggins:
I have been using the NatureTronics Model-D since February of 2000. Actually, if I were purchasing now, I'd definitely choose something more updated ... perhaps the Model-E which is more comprehensive and much simpler to use. Other models may be equally excellent but they all will come with rather complete lists of frequencies. I purchased mine from a man in Waynesville, NC who has been very helpful in keeping me updated over the years. Last year he sent me a Supplemental List if Frequencies which has helped because research is ongoing and the lists are steadily being added to. I know what you mean by the wide range of rife-like machines available. I bought the NatureTronics because it came with onging assistance in learning how to use it from the man I bought it from and I just took the plunge. Again, if I were buying now, I'd update. Best of luck and I think you are quite right to do the research before hand because these are rather costly items. Sooner or later, you'll have enough data and you'll decide. Whatever you do decide, do consider making certain (before purchasing) that you can email or telephone for tutorial assistance and how to keep updated with new frequency lists as they come into being. Let us know what you decide and why. Best wishes, Ann
Ann

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2008 12:29:57 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, this is great! I was in Raleigh-Durham a lot 2 yrs ago December. If you are following the code correctly, you should have been able to reach me. Why don't you try to put yours in code for me to try?....I have misplaced my handgrips. Is there something I could buy at radio shack to adjust my feet pads to be used directly on acupuncture points? (I actually think the `channels' should not be referred to as frequencies because Nature Tronics put the frequency, time suggestion, and pulse suggestion into a grouping and assigned random channel numbers which you gave me. From what I downloaded off the Net, which looks like the info I misplaced, when you told me to use 34 that was equal to Frequency 250 which is often referred to as a good one to use with joint problems. I'll experiment with your clear instructions soon. We have the fireplace blazing! Candace

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 14, 2008 2:15:21 PM PST
Dear Candace: NOTE: I'm sending this message to you by via the community forum and also trying again with the code you sent. I don't believe it will work because I have copied and pasted what you sent and it keeps coming back. After your ice-storm, perhaps you can explain to me how to code my email address to send to you.

Re. the handgrips, I saw some on line this last week and was surprised at how inexpensive they were.

Re. adjusting your feet pads to be used on acupuncture points: If you can find some flexible stainless steel like the stainless steel pads for use under the feet ), you could cut them to about the size of a silver dollar, add a wet cotton or sponge cover, then cover again with something (like a piece of plastic cut to size) to insulate so you won't shock your fingers, you should be able to use the attachable electrodes that probably came with your unit (they did with mine). If not, attackable electrodes may be available at Radio Shack or at a surgical supply outlet. Then you could either hold (or tape) them on the acupuncture points. With my SheliTENS, I sometimes use masking tape but mostly I just hold them on the acupuncture points with my hands.

However, the equivalent of this item can be found custom made. I bought my NatureTronics from a man here in NC, Bob Merkle, who had custom redesigned the entire electrode equipment with various different sizes for different parts of the body. For example you need a rather small surface for stimulating the sinuses, nose, fingers, wrists, temples or acupuncture points, etc. The size for the feet or larger flat areas of the body won't really work as well for these small areas. He designed, among other sizes, a small set of electrodes with insulated handles and fitted terrycloth covers that when wet will allow the flow of energy that can be placed directly on any small area. I tried to email him just a few days ago to ask him a question and found that his email address was no longer working. I do not know if he is still actually at the below address or is even still living since it has been at least a year since I have contacted him. But if he can be reached, I'm sure he would be more than happy to give you information on his improvement of the electrodes. They are so creative and of better quality than anything that comes with the units. I bought all of his customized improvements back in 2000 and they have made my NatureTronics experiences about a million times smoother. He is retired and sells NatureTronics equipment out of his home so I don't believe he will mind my placing you in contact with him should it be of interest to you. I believe that he is completely trustworthy and if I should ever plan to purchase another NatureTronics, I will purchase it from him.

Bob Merkle
153 Wildflower Lane
Waynesville, NC 28786
*82 828-456-5720

Hope you don't become too iced in. Fireplace blazing! Sounds wonderful.

Later,
Ann

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2008 4:35:00 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, Hi! I am having mild muscle spasms that last a minute or more occasionally now. Do you think I used my Rife machine too much?

I have not written because I got the terrible net virus Spyware Guard 2008 made in Russia. You should all read about it. I'm at the libary as it totally crashed my computer.

Ann, the code i put substituted normal letters like "c" with an x. so I wrote "oahspe2002 at yxhxxdotxom" as a means to contact me direct when I am back at the library on Friday.

Thanks for the tips to order from Bob Merkle in Waynesville, NC. I have extra expense to repair my computer right now. Try me
at *41 417.548.3320

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2008 9:34:18 AM PST
Dear Candace, Sorrry to hear about your Russian computer virus ... no fun at all! Regarding using your Rife Machine too much, the guidelines in the manual indicate that unless you are dealing with an acute problem, every other day or even a couple of times a week is usually adequate. The most usual problem, it says, occurs when we do not drink enough water to allow the toxins to flush out of the system. There is no mention of spasms resulting from over treatment and I wouldn't think once daily use would be harmful generally, but I'd definitely take a day or two off each week just in case and drink a couple of quarts of really pure water daily (or even more if you're de-toxing). In case, you don't have this information, the protocols mentioned in the manual are these:

Muscles, to relax (myospasms)...............19 and 70
Spasms, muscle....................................... 70
I am no expert at all, but I'd put the electrodes on both sides of the spasming area. Also, I'd bet you will get almost immediate relief. Please let me know your results; I'm trying to update my treatment results record.

We're having a power outage (my niece calls them 'power outrages') today and no one seems to know how long it will last. I've decided to go out for a movie (Australia) to keep warm (It's summertime there, don'cha know). I'll keep working with the clue you gave re. your code. In addition to writing via the forum, I will send this same message again on Friday using a combination of clues and intuition.
Happy New Year, Ann

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 9, 2009 3:04:26 PM PST
Bookgirl says:
You know what's really sad? Having Lyme and not only that, but having to almost be a researcher/scientist while having it. I haven't got a rife machine yet because not knowing for sure if I'm convinced I have Lyme. Best wishes to all who suffer.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 13, 2009 8:57:17 PM PST
Candace WHO? says:
Ann, Hi! Are you in Australia? I didn't know you had answered my email. Keep reminding me to drink water when I do these treatments. My first friend agreed to take a treatment. Was very pleased at the bowel/toxin cleansing action.

Anyway, my handle at yahoo is oahspe2002
I've just loaded yahoo's Instant Messaging version 9. Do you use it?

I've got some of these items on my wishlist now, that you've mentioned.

I'm using the Rife about twice a week now, as is my hubby.

Happy New year 2009 to you, too.
Candace

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 18, 2009 10:53:13 PM PST
Charisse80 says:
Any of you live in San Diego? I had a question...

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 19, 2009 6:56:38 AM PST
Shiva Shanti says:
Hi Candace,
I have two frequency generators like you referred to.
I also have two sets of manuals with frequencie books.
I would be happy to share with you. I live in NW AR.
Shiva T2S3S4C5@gmail.com

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 23, 2011 11:46:10 PM PDT
Twiddlebug says:
I just found out the inventor, owner of NatureTronics Model-D was arrested, sentenced to 4 years and 3 months in jail on Feb 2010. My Model D needs newer electrical cords: anyone knows how to get parts for it?
J, you said build your own, do you have any information on building the machine so I can keep mine running?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 16, 2011 12:00:54 AM PDT
I searched for the Nature Tronics and cant find it, i have been looking at different rife machines. can you tell me where i can get info on this one. thanks
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 254 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  83
Total posts:  6332
Initial post:  Nov 30, 2008
Latest post:  Jul 25, 2016

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 16 customers

Search Customer Discussions