Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Health forum

Unvaccinated children/adults health history

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 5601-5625 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:26:11 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 7, 2011, 10:28:13 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
Colloidal silver is not a poison like industrial waste products or heavly metals. Did the FDA tell you collidal silver was bad too?

You would inject yourself with yeast, feces, and heavy metals yet badmouth colloidal silver? Oh the humanity.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:24:51 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
The good bacteria in your gut kills the bad bacteria. Though the bacteria is held out of contact with the rest of the body, it is still in your body. Your body purposely made it that way so it would not come in contact with the rest of your body.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:20:38 AM PDT
"Use colloidal silver instead of antibiotics"

Yeah, but we don't want any of that poison fluoride or aluminum in our body!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:17:31 AM PDT
Tip: When replying to someone, please use the "Reply to this post" underneath their post so there's no confusion who/what you are replying to. ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:16:45 AM PDT
Magicbird says:
R. Moreno,

Um, why do you think you see those signs in Restaurant Rest Rooms saying, "Employees Wash Your Hands Before Leaving?" It's because people can get ill from fecal material getting into their food and "Into their Gut." Yes, "Bacteria in the Gut" CAN "infect you."

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:15:05 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 7, 2011, 10:18:14 AM PDT
Moreno,

Let me cue you in on a little reality. Symbiotic bacteria are held outside of contact with the rest of the body. FYI Your intestine is topographically outside of your body.

But why would you take my word for it! I know! You can try a little experiment to prove me wrong....

At your next bowel movement, stick a Q-Tip into the feces and innoculate a culture medium...like an agar plate. Let the bacteria grow. Isolate a particular growth and stick a needle in it and immediately jab this needle into your arm.

If your theory is correct, this will not illicit an immune reaction.
Truth is, if any bacteria gets into your tissues or blood (instead of being bound by a mucus membrane) your body will see it as an intruder and have an immune response.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 10:10:44 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
Use colloidal silver instead of antibiotics. My daughters ear infection was gone in 1 day. With antibiotics it took 3-4 days.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 10:09:18 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
They lie with statistics. For instance if you have a 1% chance of contracting a live virus and the vaccine lowers that to .5% then they tell everyone that the vaccine lowers the contraction rate by 100% percent! But they don't tell you there is a .5% chance of complications.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:08:08 AM PDT
Just like meds, not all remedies work for everyone all the time. I've tried a few and had a lot of success. Such as a recurring abscess that I got tired of throwing antibiotics at every three months. Finally tried garlic instead of antibiotics, it was gone in less than 1/4th the time, nearly overnight, *and* it never came back again. Garlic did not work for a friend of mine, but cloves did.

But I'm sure someone will say that's anecdotal and that the infection would have cleared by itself that time, even though it hadn't all those other times, the garlic was just coincidental. *roll eyes*

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:04:34 AM PDT
From what I remember from the Dr. Sears Vaccine book and the CDC website, the risks related to getting the MMR vaccine were about the same as getting it naturally, in fact some of the risks leaned towards overwhelming the proposed benefits.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 10:02:54 AM PDT
Magicbird says:
R. Moreno,

I've given Homeopathic Remedies a more-than-fair try for conditions like pain, rashes, anxiety, etc., but they've never worked for me OR for my dog, either.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 10:00:44 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
Then why do we have probiotics in our gut? Wouldn't our bodies have fought them off a long time ago? Geeze, you FDA, CDC, and USDA groupies think you know everything.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 9:59:10 AM PDT
Webster, no, I'm not suggesting they create strains to kill or harm. In my post I simply mentioned the presence of lab-created measles showing up in the inflamed bowels of autistic children, but not their siblings. That's all. Just facts. No conspiracy theories. Is it not a fact that Most if not all autistic children struggle with many of the same chronic problems that accompany their diagnosis- inflammatory nbowel disease, eczema, food sensitivities/allergies, and so on?

That was all I was relating to. "Real" was reading what I don't know, accusing me of being ignorant, when it was truly the other way around. Calling me unfounded names due to his/her frustration with his/her's own ignorance. That's all. Just clarifying.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 9:59:01 AM PDT
You said bacteria in the gut will not infect you. E. coli is gut bacteria. It WILL infect you.

....oh, and I could give a rat's colon about what you think I am anyway. You obviously do not know what you're talking about.

.....and stop reading Wikipedia.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 9:52:38 AM PDT
Real217 says:
I honestly dont understand how you guys argue, how do you get this:-->

Amanda says:

"So you are saying there are no bacteria with which we have a symbiotic relationship? Wow. So all that I learned about gut flora was hogwash in the land of Wasson?

from this:

Michael Wasson says:

"Actually, no! Do you think your immune system knows what organisms causes disease and which do not? No, it does not. It will make antibodies to any organism it does not recognize as "self" And it comes in contact with new ones everyday"

Did you actually read what he said? or you decided it was nonsense and said what you said?
Your body will literally ATTACK anything it doesn't recognize as self, listen, your body would even attack YOURSELF (its called auto-immune diseases) the minute it decides your foreign. Please for pete's sake, could you stop googling for one second and read an actual textbook.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 9:47:34 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
Hey everyone this Biochem is telling us that all bacteria is the same!!! LMAO We are all eating ecoli with our yogurt!

You are no Biochem.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 7, 2011, 9:43:13 AM PDT
"Bacteria in the Gut? No it won't infect you."

Take a big crap on your next salad. Then report back to us in 24-48 hours and see how that non-infection is going.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 9:37:50 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
Hey everyone you heard it here first from the posters!!! In symbiotic relationships only exist through equilibrium!! Lady bugs will eat aphids or vice versa if there is an upset in the balance!

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 9:34:29 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 7, 2011, 9:34:50 AM PDT
R. Moreno says:
"Actually, no! Do you think your immune system knows what organisms causes disease and which do not? No, it does not. It will make antibodies to any organism it does not recognize as "self" And it comes in contact with new ones everyday."

Bacteria in the Gut? No it won't infect you. That bacteria ONLY feeds on other bacteria. Oh god you two are proof anyone can get a degree if they are willing to pay for one. Glad my degree didn't cost as much as your degree.

Posted on Apr 7, 2011, 9:30:12 AM PDT
Real217 says:
Darks

LOL. These ones:

"...your body has ample time to rally its troops..."

really? those are military references? have you heard of the word "metaphor" before?

yeah, that observation thing again. Focusing on the wrong thing to convince yourself that your making a legitimate argument. Really, lay off the drugs ok, and maybe you'd have some brain cells left.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011, 10:59:36 AM PDT
"That said, it wouldn't be in the best interest of many bacteria to do that. They take over and cause an infection, weaken the body, kill the body, they no longer have a host. They die."

If that were actually true, lethal pathogenic bacteria would have died out! Truth is, bacteria have a wide range of techniques for surviving the death of a host. A symbiotic bacteria will grow by orders of magnitude as soon as the checks and balances that keep it in equilibria are removed.

Seriously, spend a little time with a textbook.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011, 10:47:12 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 6, 2011, 10:52:36 AM PDT
"So you are saying there are no bacteria with which we have a symbiotic relationship? Wow. So all that I learned about gut flora was hogwash in the land of Wasson?"

I said nothing of the kind. A symbiotic bacteria does not get a 'free pass' from the immune system. If normal flora is exposed to the blood stream, it will induce an immune response.

And your immune system is under CONSTANT assault from your normal flora via small breeches in skin and mucus membranes. You do not realize it, but your immune system is busy learning to make new antibodies 24/7

Like I said, you may have read a few websites, but you do not comprehend the science behind the immune system.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011, 10:46:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 6, 2011, 10:49:19 AM PDT
Ya think? Being a woman I'm fairly familiar with the checks and balances in the body. Yeast keeps vaginal bacteria in check. Vaginal bacteria keeps yeast in check. If the balance is upset, say, after a round of antibiotics, one takes over and we have a problem. I guess Wasson would have me believe my body is constantly fighting off both of them, and the fact they are there at all means I have an infection of both. But they don't cause problems and my immune system isn't gearing up to kill it off. No fever, no sniffles, no discharge, no indication that there is a war going on between my body and my flora.

That said, it wouldn't be in the best interest of many bacteria to do that. They take over and cause an infection, weaken the body, kill the body, they no longer have a host. They die. Symbiotic relationships tend to stay that way.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011, 10:42:11 AM PDT
Any symbiotic organism in our bodies is opportunistic. It will cause infection given the right conditions.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2011, 10:29:45 AM PDT
Don't you understand Michael. All those college courses, all that money you spent on an education takes second fiddle to Google searches.

I mean I'm sure I could count on one hand the number of posters here that have taken ANY sort of advanced human biology course. But that doesnt matter at all, they all read some studies about vaccines by using Google...
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Health forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Health forum
Participants:  819
Total posts:  7261
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 6, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 44 customers