Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Zionist Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 201-225 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:01:08 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:02:02 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:12:47 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:12:54 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Nov 1, 2012, 11:17:47 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:14:41 PM PDT

Posted on Nov 1, 2012, 11:22:54 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:23:31 PM PDT
Bryan Borich says:
I'd give her a little leeway at this point.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 1, 2012, 11:44:22 PM PDT
L. King says:
Bookish wrote: You guys lie so much about Palestine.

Describes you perfectly

Bookish wrote: There's bound to be truth about what drove Germans to gradually buy into Hitler

Ah, now it comes out. The truth is that Hitler acted then as Muslims are acting today - he blamed Jews for all of Germany's problems. He called Jews a cancer - just like certain Iranian politicians and Egyptian Imams have done. Hitler would have made a great Imam.

Which is why you linked to a revisionist pro-Hitler web site for your arguments.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 12:07:08 AM PDT
L. King says:
Note the juxtaposition of different time frames. The Ben Gurion quote comes from 1938. What he was objecting to was the British proposal to save ONLY 5,000 children - and the price was to have NONE come to Palestine. And that was to be it - no more. To have saved some human lives for an agreement to betray others - THAT is what was what was unacceptable.

In November of 1939 - over a year later, Ben-Gurion said: "But even the most pessimistic among us could not have imagined what to expect from this [German] government of evil and murder." (Friling, pp78) And this doesn't even refer to the actual start of the mass extermination of Jews (which your Mufti approved of) which didn't occur until 1941. So what you are doing is condemning a someone for making a statement before not only they but anyone else realized what was to come.

As you pointed, it was the Arabs who had to be "placated" by the British in shutting down Jewish immigration. But why was this considered necessary? Because the Arab delegations were threatening to go over to the Nazis. In other words, these fine Muslim gentlemen were BLACKMAILING Britain to over the lives of Jews. Living up no doubt to the finest tradition of Islam.

Here's another fact for you. The Zionists in 1939 were quite open to other refuges for the Jews. Unlike your Arab notables they did not conspire to have Jews die. What Weizmann and Ben-Gurion and the Zionist agencies were after was an admission rate of 65,000 to 75,000 Jews to Palestine per year, based on the absorptive capacity of the land in the years immediately preceding. They recognized and urged all other possible avenues and were turned down, and in terms of access to Mandatory Palestine, they were blocked by the Nazi loving Palestinian Nationalists.

Arrows in the Dark: David Ben-Gurion, the Yishuv Leadership, and Rescue Attempts during the Holocaust 1st edition by Friling, Tuvia published by University of Wisconsin Press Hardcover

My Talks With Arab Leaders

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 12:09:22 AM PDT
\\I'd give her a little leeway at this point.\\

Based on the other threads, she's in full on hate mode.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 12:10:43 AM PDT
It wasn't an argument, it was a question that got a one word answer. Asking about specifics is what causes you types to go nuts.

What are you hiding?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 12:13:32 AM PDT
\\ In other words, these fine Muslim gentlemen were BLACKMAILING Britain to over the lives of Jews. Living up no doubt to the finest tradition of Islam.\\

You can't speak without hate, which block any sense of balance God gave you.

Did you ever consider that the Arabs were wary of all Europeans, especially after continued colonization and the lies during WW1?

Posted on Nov 2, 2012, 12:22:11 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
More hatred from Boorish. But we all knew about the hate didn't we? Who else is so disfunctional to start a discussion site like this? So we have a Muslim who is a convert and who has no clue as to what the Muslim world is really like. Sick.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 6:17:32 AM PDT
L. King says:
I'm only exposing your attempt at taqiyyah, Bookish. I don't hide. I reveal. If you wish to live in ignorance that only applies to you. When you spread it around in public it deserves to be exposed.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 7:18:49 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Surely by now you realize that Bookish isn't very ... um ... discerning.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 7:19:48 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Bryan has knowledge of something? Are you talking about pop music?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 7:24:23 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
I can believe that. All of my family members of the generation before mine (at least the ones that made it out of Europe alive) were survivors of the camps. They resisted talking about it as much as possible. They didn't believe anyone else could really understand what they went through or even believe that such things could happen.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 7:26:21 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
Actually they gave them things like candy bars, which proved quite harmful. They had good intentions, however.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:00:45 AM PDT
Susanna says:
How biased. Who was the "imperial patron"? What other "sanctuaries" were available for Ben-Gurion to consider?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:02:08 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Ah, Brenner is an anti Zionist:

Lenni Brenner (born 1937) is an American Marxist Trotskyist writer. In the 1960s, Brenner was a prominent civil rights activist and a prominent opponent of the Vietnam War.

Brenner was born into an Orthodox Jewish family. He became an atheist at age 10 or 12[1] and a Marxist at age 15.[1] Brenner's involvement with the American Civil Rights Movement began when he met James Farmer of the Congress of Racial Equality, later the organizer of the "freedom rides" of the early 1960s. He also worked with Bayard Rustin, later the organizer of Martin Luther King's 1963 "I Have a Dream" march on Washington. (Neither were Marxists.)

Brenner was arrested three times during civil rights sit-ins in the San Francisco Bay Area. He spent 39 months in jail when a court revoked his probation for marijuana possession, because of his activities during the Berkeley Free Speech Movement at the University of California in 1964.

He was an anti-war activist from the first days of the Vietnam War, speaking frequently at rallies in the Bay Area. In 1963 he organized the Committee for Narcotic Reform in Berkeley. In 1968 he co-founded the National Association for Irish Justice, the American affiliate of the Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association.

In the 1990s, he and Kwame Ture (aka Stokely Carmichael), the legendary "Black Power" leader of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee, co-founded the Committee against Zionism and Racism. They also published The Anti-War Activist.

In 2003, Brenner spoke at the inaugural meeting of Jews Against Zionism in, with his colleagues Alice Coy, Haim Bresheeth and Roland Rance who presented Brenner's book, "51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lenni_Brenner

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:03:04 AM PDT
Susanna says:
It had nothing to do with LAD.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:04:36 AM PDT
Susanna says:
When did I link to that particular page? The website reports atrocities that actually happened.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:06:14 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Why? I've never been to the site, but I have heard about the Israeli infiltration.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:08:03 AM PDT
Susanna says:
" what mattered was that Germany perceived the Jewish-led boycott as the greatest threat to its survival--and reacted accordingly."

That appears to be a (false) judgement call by the writer. It wasn't all about the Jews you know.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 2, 2012, 11:33:25 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
I recall Omnimus citing this 1933 Jewish protest in New York of Hitler's rise to power as a major cause of the Holocaust. The anti-Semites always seek a way to blame Jews for Gentile persecution and murder of Jews. One might imagine that Hitler authored Mein Kampf in 1925 in response to Jewish protests in another country 8 years later. One of the problems with anti-Semites is that they think everyone else is as stupid as they are.
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  48
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Oct 24, 2012
Latest post:  Jul 15, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 7 customers