Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > History forum

Jews vs. Goyim?

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 76-100 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 9:27:53 PM PDT
Golly, it was almost like that First World War Christmas truce there for a couple of minutes.

I never vote. Seems silly. But it was amusing to see negative votes for a brief, light, break in the action.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 9:30:40 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Truces are always a good thing, left coaster, especially on Christmas. The only negative comments I've read about the Christmas Truce in 1914 were from Adolf Hitler who was well behind the lines at the HQ for the List Regiment.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 9:53:50 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 10:05:47 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I hope you persist, left coaster. Almost half of our history is "Colonial" and some of the wars waged have a decidedly contemporary ring. "Guerrilla warfare" is more American than apple pie. LOL !!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 10:19:04 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 10:23:45 PM PDT
John M. Lane says:
People always talk. I'm much too old to worry about them, though.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 11:13:24 PM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 2, 2012, 11:41:05 PM PDT
Lientje says:
Well Lily I can say I hate you. We don't need any anti Semites to show up, you do more than enough by yourself. Thanks for the bigotry.

Yawn.

Posted on Apr 2, 2012, 11:42:13 PM PDT
Lientje says:
How do you feel when I call you an anti Semitic troll?

Lily don't talk about yourself so. But I do know plenty about you Lily, not too bright and a bigot to boot.

Who are you trying to impress, Schwartz? Your mother?

Posted on Apr 3, 2012, 12:14:48 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012, 12:23:51 AM PDT
I've been reading, "Jewish Unity" on the Judaism Forum.

HOLY MISNOMER!!!!!

If one had to judge by that site only, it would appear that when Jews aren't hating on the rest of the world, they are hating on each other.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 6:16:07 AM PDT
jeffesq613 says:
I wonder if left coaster ever says anything Hitler didn't say first.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012, 8:06:30 AM PDT
Jay says:
Most of the people who contribute to the anti-Muslim threads are not Jewish. As well as Muslims abuse Christians, Hindus and even Islamic sects too, and plenty of Xtians and Hindus despise Muslims just for that reason. As well as if there is one group of people who have a right to be a bit paranoid, it is the Jews. And what group of people doesn't think they are a little bit special or better than the rest?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 8:41:17 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Like I said your family must be proud to have raised a raving anti Semite. I am so proud of my son the bigot, right Pa?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 8:44:14 AM PDT
Susanna says:
" I hope to get caught up someday. "

Weeeeeeelllllllllll, maybe if you spent less time on here and more time reading, you stand a chance of catching up.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012, 8:47:07 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 3, 2012, 11:34:27 AM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 8:58:13 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012, 8:58:36 AM PDT
\\hate to humanity\\

... is The King's Torah and other racist tracts.

Don't blame the Jews thousands of years of failure to come to peace in any country or develop one of their own on anyone else. Clever is not wise, no matter how big or polished your gun, or how you trick others in using theirs for you.

Posted on Apr 3, 2012, 10:37:54 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Look ignorant one, time to read a history book and learn how the Jews were treated for two thousand years. Your post is a post of ignorance since you have never bothered to read a history book of the way Jews were treated down through the ages. Go back to school, finish high school and one day you too may become educated. If you don't know something then the prudent action is to keep ones mouth closed before ones own foot makes it to ones mouth.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:17:12 AM PDT
In reply to your post on Apr 3, 2012 6:16:07 AM PDT

jeffesq613 says:

I wonder if left coaster ever says anything Hitler didn't say first.

-------------------

Did Hitler know you?

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:19:11 AM PDT
Excuse me, but can you name a nation which actually likes Israel? I don't think you can. Not honestly. We know that the "Israel Lobby" owns Congress AND the White House, but that isn't the same as actually approving of Israel. That is just not having the fortitude to disown.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:20:26 AM PDT
Cry me a river, J. Schwarz. Whine, whine, whine.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:21:59 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Apr 3, 2012, 11:29:37 AM PDT
Susanna....

Never mind. I'm starting to feel bad, making all you whiners try so hard to come up with something witty. Aren't you guys supposed to be funny?

"Curb Your Enthusiasm" is the only counter-argument you can make.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:22:57 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
Actually, we don't know that "the 'Israel Lobby' owns Congress AND the White House," left coaster.

Indeed, if the Israel Lobby was so effective, Israel wouldn't be so isolated diplomatically and so vulnerable to attack.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:25:12 AM PDT

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:28:43 AM PDT
John M. Lane says:
I don't see how you can justify your post that "jews are talking about current events [when discussing sexual mores,]" left coaster.

The Jews aren't marrying six year old girls or exploiting concubines. That only happens in Islam where slavery is still legal, incidentally.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012, 11:28:57 AM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on Apr 27, 2012, 2:39:29 PM PDT]
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  90
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 31, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers