Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Customer Discussions > History forum

"7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' are opened!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 42 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2015 3:10:34 PM PST
Is that anything like the seven dwarfs?

Posted on May 1, 2013 7:21:40 AM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
You can't stop talking can you Brad ?

I would say you have become possessed by a spirit of confusion.

This demon lies and causes your mind to run wild. It drives you into an endless maze of confusion and you have wandered so far into this maze now that there's no hope of your ever getting out.

You feel you must continue writing and talking about everything the demon of confusion tells you.

The danger is at some point you will realize that all of your prophecies are never going to come true. That's when you may decide to force the issue and try to make it come true.

In the mean time you're never going to find any peace of mind. The evil spirit won't let you.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 30, 2013 9:39:26 AM PDT
Anyone else have a response to the original post? Please STAY ON-TOPIC!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 26, 2013 8:23:37 AM PDT
Everyone,

Yesterday, 4/25/13, CNN reported "260 injured" in Boston and this morning on the Today Show, NBC also reported "260 injured". After googling it and confirming that other news agencies are now going with that number, I've deleted the following from the end of the Title Page...

t 4/21/13 05:40 Boston Marathon bombings 186 victims (3 dead)

Posted on Feb 6, 2013 7:52:09 AM PST
I placed this on the History Forum because it was the first forum I encountered on amazon.con.forum . There's a more in-depth version of this thread on https://amazon.com/forum/christianity . If you haven't already, please check that out.

Posted on Jan 4, 2013 12:26:49 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 4, 2013 4:50:54 PM PST]

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 5:42:41 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[Your the kid in class that is jealous of the smart kid, so you insult him and make up lies about him and spread them to others.]

Well I guess you should expect to be persecuted again just like before.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 7, 2012 5:40:46 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[Not once, have you commented on the "7 Seals"/theories or asked questions about them, right ?]

OK well I found the following information about the 7 seals of Revelation on WikiPedia.

There were 7 seals that had to be opened to allow the scroll to be read. Every time one of those seals is opened something horrible happens with the possible exception of seal 5. Although even with seal 5 the martyrs cry out for justice.

Seals 1-4 release the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse.

Seal 7 is a double whammy because when it's opened the 7 bowls of God's wrath are poured out on all of us schmucks here on Earth.

[In John's vision, the only one worthy to open the book is referred to as both the "Lion of Judah" and the "Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes".]

That's you right ?

OK so what do you want to explain ? Have all of those catastrophes happened yet with the four horseman and those other things ?

Obviously the number 7 is very prominent in Revelation. Multiples of 12 come up as 24 and 144 (thousand).

Edgar Cayce related the Book Of Revelation to the human body. Like he said the 24 elders in the story are the 12 pairs of cranial nerves in the brain. Some of the monsters represent peoples' lower, more animalistic instincts that must be overcome.

For Edgar Cayce Armageddon is within all of us.

Jeff Marzano

The Book of the Revelation: A Commentary Based on a Study of Twenty-Three Psychic Discourses by Edgar Cayce

Edgar Cayce on the Revelation: A Study Guide for Spiritualizing Body and Mind

Seven seals

The Seven Seals is a phrase in the Book of Revelation that refers to seven symbolic seals that secure the book or scroll, that John of Patmos saw in his Revelation of Jesus Christ. The opening of the seals of the Apocalyptic document occurs in Revelation Chapters 5-8. In John's vision, the only one worthy to open the book is referred to as both the "Lion of Judah" and the "Lamb having seven horns and seven eyes".[5:5-6]

Upon the Lamb opening a seal from the book, a judgment is released or an apocalyptic event occurs. The opening of the first four seals release The Four Horsemen, each with their own specific mission.[6:1-8] The opening of the fifth seal releases the cries of martyrs for the "word of God".[6:9-11] The sixth seal prompts cataclysmic events.[6:12-17] The seventh seal cues seven angelic trumpeters who in turn cue the seven bowl judgments.[8:1-13]

Posted on Dec 7, 2012 5:13:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 7, 2012 5:22:50 AM PST
Jeff(4),

You are at worst lying about or at best misinterpreting what I wrote in the previous post. I never said anything about "no good government* spooks trying to silence me", just(70) the opposite! And I've never said anything about "secret messages on TV commercials and many other places". This universe is interconnected where 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'. As a scientist, I constantly document this by recording 'non-coincidental** synchronic reactions' aka 'synchronisms'.

Your "Good luck" is sarcastic and you might even like to see me crucified if that were still possible. Your early posts were sarcastic and then you broke into a strategy of 'attack the messenger'. Not once, have you commented on the "7 Seals"/theories or asked questions about them, right? Yo're the opposite of an intellectual. Your the kid in class that is jealous of the smart kid, so you insult him and make up lies about him and spread them to others.

Reincarnation sentence: increased 74 years.

*08:05 "Congressional Republicans and Democrats sit down to discuss the budget and tax breaks". **08:09 "Xylophone" and I'm a xylophone player - GMA, ABC

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 9:26:38 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[I arrived at Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) Airport on Valentine's Day and was immediately met by three representatives of the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security. (I have his card.)

Synchronism: 12/6/12 11:38 "Your time is now" - ad on Golf Channel. **11:45 "Which he then delivered with all his heart" - jewelry ad on GC]

So those no good government spooks are trying to silence you ?

By any chance were they all wearing black suits and fedoras ? Those may be the infamous Men In Black. Those characters remind people of undertakers who have been locked in an old, musty trunk for 200 years.

That's weird how you can see secret messages by what you hear on TV commercials and many other places. You remember the TV channels and the exact times down to the minute.

You remind me of the villain on the new James Bond movie SkyFall. He could plan things out in his mind well into the future as if life is a game of chess and he was always many moves ahead of everyone else. He wanted to get into MI6 headquarters so what did he do ? Got himself arrested and taken there. Like you that guy's mind was working overtime 24 hours a day.

It sounds like you are continuing the struggle by making copies of your book about the seals at Staples.

Good luck. I hope they don't crucify you again !

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 6, 2012 9:01:31 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 6, 2012 9:06:41 AM PST
Jeff,

I became aware of being the Christ when I was 20 years-old (1980) and had a very strong mystical experience with GOD/nature during Spring Break on Ft. Lauderdale Beach. 'Coincidentally', it was that Easter Sunday 1980 that the 'Jesus Family Tomb' was discovered in East Talpiot between Jerusalem and Bethlehem.

I struggled with GOD's messages and my 'Christ complex' while trying to live a 'normal life' until 1997 when I first wrote and printed out copies of the booklet 'There Are No Coincidences'. (I may have made those copies at a Staples.) My discovery of the Masonic(7,74) Code(4) of GOD=7_4 and other nature's/humans' secret was important enough for me to hand-deliver a copy of the booklet to the White House East Gate Guardhouse in 1998 (I remember it being Chelsea Clinton's birthday). I sold some copies, gave some away, and then shelved it. After 9/11, with Bush Jr.'s drumbeat to war with Iraq, I realized we were looking at the literal "destruction of Babylon" prophesied in 'The Revelation Chapters 14, 16, 17, & all of 18'. I dusted off my booklet and realized that it had the makings of the "book/scroll sealed with 7 seals" prophesied in Rev 5:1-10:10. I did alot of homework and finally was able to produce the "book/scroll" so as to be 'complete'. (I've tweaked it alot since then, I AM constantly revising it.)

I called the White House 202-456-1414 in the end of January 2003 and told a Secret Service Agent, "I have the 'book/scroll' with the '7 seals'/scientific theories prophesied in The Revelation that only the Christ can produce. I'm bringing it to DC in two weeks on Feb. 14 and it's going to snow alot when I get there!" I arrived at Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6) Airport on Valentine's Day and was immediately met by three representatives of the US State Department including the Chief of Diplomatic Security. (I have his card.) It snowed so much that President's Day Weekend that everything was closed down - even Mt. Vernon when I went there.

Strong synchronic reactions have happened in response to my actions my whole life. In my previous post, I wrote that this morning I tweaked 'Seal #4: S=19 (18.6) Theory' and shortly afterward on the ticker at the bottom of CNN, it said, "Murderer turns himself admitting he committed three murders - two 19 years ago". 'Coincidence'? There are none.

Synchronism: 12/6/12 11:38 "Your time is now" - ad on Golf Channel. **11:45 "Which he then delivered with all his heart" - jewelry ad on GC

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 5, 2012 12:13:27 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
If you don't mind my asking how did you find out that you are Christ 2 ?

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Dec 5, 2012 10:56:19 AM PST
Re: 'Magnetic Astronomy Of The Bible, Seven Seals Opened: The Glory Of God Revealed In The Sun, Moon, Planets, And Stars, By A New Application Of Magnetic Force' by William Wiggin Smith (Kessinger Publishing, LLC, 1893, [2009]), he did NOT open the "7 seals"; he was NOT 'the Christ' and according to the Bible, only GOD's chosen one can produce the "book/scroll from the right hand of GOD and loose the '7 seals'".

The "7 Seals" are 'beyond Einstein theories' that symbolically seal the "book/scroll" prophesied in The Revelation 5:1-10:10. This 74-page booklet is entitled 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism'. I recommend googling this and getting it for free (http://7seals.yuku.com ). This 1893 book may have some valuable information, but it was NOT produced by Christ 2.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 29, 2012 6:06:30 AM PST
We have to apologize, get castrated, AND fix our vehicles?

this is getting ridiculous!

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 12:50:32 PM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Get your vehicle fixed fazakas.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:40:00 AM PST
Is it enough that we apologize, or do we have to get castrated too?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 10:11:26 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 10:20:57 AM PST
Jeff,

I AM not sure if I've heard of Applewhite? But if you are concerned that if you start to believe in my claims, that I'll ask you to go to Mexico and get castrated, you can be relieved that I will not! I prefer the Bahamas or Key West.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone,

I've been posting the "7 Seals"/'beyond Einstein theories' on the Internet for about five years. Discussing them and documenting synchronisms has been very important in finalizing them. I've had many interested in 'following me' although they've been a tiny fraction (1% or less) compared to about 200,000 that I estimate have now read them. My reply to these devotees has been, "Do your homework! Research comparitive religion, chaos theory, string theory, astrophysics and exoplanets, Freemasonry, and codes/ciphers to begin with." I told a young women this on my Facebook page of '"7 Seals" revealed as Beyond Einstein Theories' just a few days ago. I also have had this conversation with many in-person. I AM not trying to scare them off, but the great amount of homework (or prospect of) overwelms them and I don't hear from them again.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 28, 2012 9:52:03 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Marshall Applewhite was another of the many people who claimed to be Christ returned.

Applewhite was a true believer in his cult teachings though. He was concerned about his sexual attraction to other men so him and some of his followers went down to Mexico and had themselves surgically castrated.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Nov 28, 2012 9:45:25 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 28, 2012 9:54:25 AM PST
Jeff,

I first heard of David Icke about 10 years ago. I was given one of his books: 'The Truth Shall Set You Free' and I read most of it. Are you sure that "he announced one day that he is the son of God"? The "reptilian" thing is pretty 'out', although I AM a firm believer in humanoid extraterrestrial intervention in Earth's history and the Bible being proof of it, i.e. Genasis 6:4 and the "Nefilem"(64=N14+E5+F6+I9+L12+E5+M13) from PlanEt Nestor (FOD=6_4). This is a BIG part of Seal #2!

I used to write on davidicke.com, but was banned by some atheist moderators. Most of my posts are still there including my tweaking the "7 Seals"/theories and the record of non-coincidental synchronic reactions (synchronisms), i.e. IMF chairman's problems.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 26, 2012 6:12:25 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Have you ever heard of a guy by the name of David Icke ?

Icke is a former sportscaster who announced one day that he is the son of God.

He says all government officials are reptiles in human form or at least they are direct descendants of the reptilians described in the Sumerian myths.

Icke makes millions of dollars every year giving marathon 9 hour lectures, selling 700 page books, and from his web site.

Jeff Marzano

Posted on Nov 26, 2012 4:39:58 AM PST
On the cover of my 74-page booklet 'There Are No Coincidences - there is synchronism', I satisfied the prophecy of the Qur'an 75:6, "When shall be the 'Day of Resurrection'? When the eye is dazzled, and the moon is eclipsed, and the sun and moon are brought together."

Instead of me immediately explaining how I did this, let's see if any of you can solve this riddle?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 23, 2012 8:02:40 AM PST
Jeff,

The prophecies re: the return of the Christ have been fulfilled including Ronald(6 letters) Wilson(6) Reagan(6): the "1st Beast", George Walker Bush Jr.: the "2nd Beast", and the United(6) States(6) Dollar(6): the "mark of the Beast that everyone must have to buy and sell with". The War In Iraq satisified the 'destruction of Babylon'.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 7:26:30 AM PST
Jeff Marzano says:
Brad Watson, Miami says:

[One of my incarnations was 2,000 years ago, I was Y'shua bar Yosef (Jesus son of Joseph).]

So you have finally returned. The prophecies really were true.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:12:22 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 18, 2012 6:04:08 AM PST
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]
‹ Previous 1 2 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  8
Total posts:  42
Initial post:  Aug 9, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions