Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Shop Popular Services _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Customer Discussions > History forum

A Place for the Pro-Israeli Propaganda

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 2001-2025 of 1000 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 5:43:46 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012, 5:55:34 PM PDT
Omnimus says:
Suetonius,
Zyklon was used to kill Lice, look it up.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 6:01:09 PM PDT
Aluf B. says:
They missed you!

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 6:14:51 PM PDT
Susanna says:
Omnimus,

I am glad to see you are back to your old self, so to speak.

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 6:25:05 PM PDT
Suet says:
The Nazis had it made without the warning odor so it wouldn't alarm the lice, eh?

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 6:25:21 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 8, 2012, 6:26:03 PM PDT
Aluf B. says:
Shoshy:

Are you sure of this? With all that hatred?

Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2012, 6:29:17 PM PDT
Aluf B. says:
Bingo here you are and that doesn't make me very happy!

Rachel

Posted on May 8, 2012, 9:18:10 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012, 12:00:39 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 8, 2012, 9:18:51 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
The problem with mentioning certain names on this site is that they think you want them to visit and post. IMHO out of sight out of mind.

Posted on May 8, 2012, 9:25:52 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on May 8, 2012, 9:29:58 PM PDT

Posted on May 9, 2012, 2:52:59 AM PDT
William B says:
Larry:

RE: Who's the anti-Semite?

LOL Check the mirror for a real up-close-and-personal look.

Posted on May 9, 2012, 4:58:59 AM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Larry is certainly obsessed with JOOS. If there were no Jews LAD would have nothing important to do with his life. As it is he has nothing important to do with his life. He thinks that if he talks about JOOS his posts will be meaningful when in reality, no matter what he talks about it will not be meaningful, just boring. So give me some more spam LAD because I want to be bored for the day.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 5:51:39 AM PDT
Suet says:
He would go back to his other obsession, 9/11 conspiracy "theory". Of course, the JOOS were behind that too.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 7:38:51 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012, 7:39:04 AM PDT
Aluf B. says:
Suetonius:

We were behind the tsunami in Japan, and that is why IsraAid was there first!
We knew that beforehand......didn't we?

Rachel :-)

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 7:49:15 AM PDT
Susanna says:
Hi Rachel.,

I was referring to his friend Yacob's inexcusable act of posting as Jeff.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 8:07:11 AM PDT
Aluf B. says:
Hi Shoshy:
Thanks for the clarification. I found this incident noxious! toxic.
Write to me if you want something from Israel?

Hugs,
Rachel

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 8:25:01 AM PDT
Customer Z says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 8:29:02 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012, 8:34:47 AM PDT
Customer Z says:

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 9:10:25 AM PDT
Diva says:
Just as soon as your kind go back to Arabia.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 12:08:27 PM PDT
William,again you are showing you inability to discern what i being presented.I was surprised that such a stringent friend to israel would allow his newspaper to print that.I already knew it existed in the Talmud and that particular blood libel was the reason Jews were expelled from so many regions and cities.The good citizen's babies turned up missing right at Passover and if you actually study those incidents you will find such entries as the Jewish butcher actually processing those babies and disposing of the bodies

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 12:11:28 PM PDT
Israel and peace.

I just posted several days ago where the Israeli government was forced to admit that they placed Jewish individuals disguised as Palestinians to throw rocks at the IDF so that conflict could be escalated.

Posted on May 9, 2012, 12:25:55 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2012, 12:27:38 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
I just posted yesterday why your posts are BS LAD and why you always post about JOOS to make yourself more important than you actually are. With all the serious problems in the world, LAD thinks if he targets the JOOS he is solving them, when all he is really doing is showing how mucked up he really is. I mean really, with the Arab Spring, Syria, Libya, and Tunisia LAD thinks Jews are the most important. Personally they are, but not the way LAD portrays them. Instead of being numero uno Jew bigot, how about posting on all the GOOD the JOOS do. But of course it goes in one of LADs ears and out through the other with nothing in between to stop it because LAD thinks JOOS are BAD, while everyone else knows LAD is the bad one.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 12:27:05 PM PDT
Diva says:
Lawrence A. Dickerson says:
William,again you are showing you inability to discern what i being presented.I was surprised that such a stringent friend to israel would allow his newspaper to print that.I already knew it existed in the Talmud and that particular blood libel was the reason Jews were expelled from so many regions and cities.The good citizen's babies turned up missing right at Passover and if you actually study those incidents you will find such entries as the Jewish butcher actually processing those babies and disposing of the bodies

Dickland, have you changed your Depend today??

By the way how did the Jewish "butcher" make sure the babies were "kosher" and fit for Jewish rituals??

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2012, 12:31:35 PM PDT
J. Schwarz says:
Wow those are serious charges LAD. I hope you can back them up in COURT. Time for you to see a lawyer. Actually forget it, everyone knows you are playing with a half deck. You don't really believe the crapola you wrote, do you guy? No you do. Do us all a favor guy and run, not walk to the nearest shrink where he can shrink your head. There is something seriously wrong in LAD LAD LAND and you need help guy. I hope you get it.

Posted on May 9, 2012, 1:31:24 PM PDT
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the History forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  History forum
Participants:  59
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Mar 24, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 24, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers