Oct16 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 New Professional Skin Care Cozy Knits Book 2 or More Hours of House Cleaning on Amazon pbskids pbskids pbskids  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Elvis Presley Shop Cycling on Amazon Fit for Fall Save on select BOB strollers, Car Seats & Accessories
Customer Discussions > Horror forum

Gone, the Day and Others

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 14, 2011 8:11:56 PM PST
I know this is a bit of shameless self-promotion and I apologize in advance. I just wanted to let everyone know that I've put together a new omnibus collection of my short work available on Kindle.

Gone, the Day and Otherscollects eight e-books into one omnibus collection at a reduced rate. Those e-books are the original Gone, the Day (Novelette), Rough Beasts - Seven Short Monster Stories, Rougher Beasts - Eight Short Stories, and my individual short stories FUBAR - A Short Story, The Hooker in the Backseat - A Short Crime Story, Rings - A Post-Apocalyptic Short Story, Theater Magic: The Unexpurgated Edition (A Short Story), and The Doom of the Mary Celeste - A Short Story.

56,000 words total. All collected in one place for only $2.99, a savings of about $5. If you've never read my stuff or only one or two stories, I hope you check it out.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Horror forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Important announcement from Amazon
193 Apr 22, 2015
What Horror Book Are You Reading? 3931 35 minutes ago
What have you watched recently? 3136 1 hour ago
The Lounge 8232 1 hour ago
Free and/or Discounted Horror Books For Your Kindle! 1992 2 hours ago
Movie Title Help? 3 4 days ago
Zombie books with female leads 81 26 days ago
Horror Tag Game 348 26 days ago
the absolute grossest thing to ever happen to you 196 Sep 17, 2016
Nautical Horror 4 Sep 17, 2016
WHAT is the scariest book/story you ever read? 209 Aug 31, 2016
Night Gallery-The Doll 24 Aug 5, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Horror forum
Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Jan 14, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 14, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.