Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Jfk Assassination forum

Lyndon Johnson and his buddy FBI director J. Edgar Hoover lived 171 feet apart for 18 years from 1943-1961

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-22 of 22 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 4, 2011, 5:44:09 PM PDT
Most folks don't know how close Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover were professionally, socially and physically. Lyndon Johnson and his buddy FBI J. Edgar Hoover lived 171 feet apart for 18 years from 1943-1961.

I think that Lyndon Johnson and J. Edgar Hoover were deeply involved in the JFK assassination. They may have not known all the details such as the CIA was going to frame US intelligence agent Oswald and use that to promote an invasion of Cuba, but I think they were privvy to the assassination plans of John Kennedy. Both LBJ and Hoover were very tight with Texas oil barons Clint Murchison, Sr. and H.L. Hunt who in turn were tight with high level US intelligence and key elements of US military.

Lyndon Johnson lived 174 feet away from J. Edgar Hoover for 18 years from 1943-1961 You can google map the distances of the addresses. Hoover's original address name was 4126 30th PL NW, but he changed it because his mail kept getting mixed up with the family at 4126 30th St, hence his new address number of 4136 30th PL NW - just 3 houses down and across the street from the Johnsons.

LBJ lived in a brick colonial at 4921 30th Place NW, Washington D.C. 20015, a few blocks off Connecticut Avenue in northwest Washington. The house had an attic, a
basement, and a large porch. J. Edgar Hoover lived across the street, 3 houses away from the direction of D.C., at 4136 30th PL NW Washington D.C. 20015
D.C. from 1938 until 1972. That is 171 feet, a little over half a football field away.

LBJ moved to another larger home - 4040 Fifty-second Street NW - after he was inaugurated as Vice President. http://maps.google.c...ps?hl=en&tab=wl

LBJ bought his first home in 1943 for $18,000. It sold for $1,310,000 in 2005.

From p. 78 of LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination:

Johnson's home for twenty years was in a quiet, exclusive neighborhood
in Northwest Washington, nestled in the four blocks between Connecticut
Avenue and Rock Creek Park at 4921 Thirtieth Place. Among his neighbors
there were J. Edgar Hoover (across the street), Fred Black (next door), Bobby
Baker (the next street), and the "King" of Washington lobbyists, Irving
Davidson (around the block). In 1961 Johnson bought the mansion called
"The Elms" owned by Washington socialite Pearl Mesta-the "hostess with
the mostess [sic]" known for her lavish parties featuring artists, entertainers,
and Washington political figures, at 4040 Fifty-second Street NW-when
he became vice president. Within the next several months, Baker and
Black both sold their houses and moved next to the Johnson's so they could
continue to be neighbors again: "On one side was [Baker's] friend and business
partner Fred Black. On the other side was his longtime mentor, Lyndon B.
Johnson."

Additionally, J. Edgar Hoover used to walk his dog often with Lyndon Johnson and Hoover was also a frequent guest for Sunday brunch at the Johnsons with other luminary politico bachelors such Sen. Richard Russell of GA (LBJ's mentor in the Senate) and House Speaker Sam Rayburn (LBJ's mentor in the House for many years and who helped him strong arm the VP spot from Kennedy at the 1960 Democratic convention.)

A young Bill Moyers was an attendee at one of the Sunday brunches in the mid 1950's. Moyers spoke about that at his eulogy of Lady Bird Johnson in 2007:

(Go to YouTube and search "Bill Moyers Lady Bird Johnson")

Posted on May 4, 2011, 5:51:33 PM PDT
you know i lived with my mom for 18 years....OMG I MUST HAVE CAUSED 9/11!

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 6:06:45 PM PDT
Charles MacDonald ... yet ANOTHER fake profile and *imaginary little friend* of internet disinformation artist David von Pein (S.V. Anderson). All his funny little critters talking to each other in one head.

Posted on May 4, 2011, 6:16:40 PM PDT
[Deleted by Amazon on May 4, 2011, 6:24:45 PM PDT]

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 6:19:29 PM PDT
Apparently you are already on to Robert Morrow's psychotic posts eh Charles? Morrow is such an egotist that he believes that EVERYONE that knows what a nut he is must all be the same person. Now YOU have been lumped in with David Von Pein, SV Anderson, Shaboo2, Dale Hayes, T. Folsem, Patrick Collins and a host of others.

Over at the Miseducation Forum the other posters always laugh at Morrow when he points and makes the claim that we are all the same person. The ONLY person that believes Morrow's psychotic rants is Morrow. It is great fun whenever Shaboo2 posts his list of all the insulte Morrow fields over at the Miseducation Forum. That bunch of nuts don't quite know what to do with Morrow. On the one hand he is a conspiracy kook who floats silly, unsupported theories (which they all love) but on the other hand he is nuts which makes other conspiracy advocates look nutty also. So they are really torn with Morrow in the room.

I read a funny comment on a pro-Hillary Clinton website about six months ago when some woman was talking about an upcoming Hillary Clinton rally (it was from 2008) and she said, "I hiope that ass**** Robert Morrow doesn't show up. She called him an idiot, a loud mouth, a buffoon, and an egomaniac.

Apparantly she knew him better than most.

Posted on May 4, 2011, 6:22:36 PM PDT
wow poor hilary im sorry she knows him personally i only know of him and think hes a braying dult who needs psychiatric evaluation and prolly better meds than what hes got now

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 6:34:13 PM PDT
David von Pein: nobody has complained to Amazon and they deleted your crap within microseconds. What does THAT tell you about your nasty behavior? U are skating on very thin ice and my advice to u is to quit what u are doing.

Posted on May 4, 2011, 6:36:50 PM PDT
Here is a good book on J. Edgar Hoover and his criminality and involvement in the JFK Assassination: Act of Treason: The Role of J. Edgar Hoover in the Assassination of President Kennedy

Buy it used off Amazon!

Posted on May 4, 2011, 6:42:24 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2011, 6:42:51 PM PDT
So what did the Kennedys think of Lyndon Johnson?
Answer: a liar, mean, bitter, vicious; Lyndon Johnson would often refer to Robert Kennedy as "the little s__t"

From Phillip Nelson, author of LBJ: Mastermind of JFK's Assassination

"JFK once said "that Lyndon was a chronic liar; that he had been making all sorts of assurances to me for years and has lived up to none of them."12 Robert Kennedy's description of Johnson, which can be heard on the referenced Web site, was that he was "mean, bitter, vicious, an animal, in many ways; I think he's got this other side to him that makes his relationships with other human beings very difficult, unless you want to kiss his behind all the time."
------------

. . . "Bobby later complained that Johnson `lies all the time. I'm telling you, he just lies continuously, about everything. In every conversation I have with him, he lies. As I've said, he lies even when he doesn't have to.'"195 (emphasis added) JFK agreed on this point, telling Jackie on the evening of November 21, 1963 that Lyndon Johnson was "incapable of telling the truth."196 Similar statements had been made by people who knew him when he was younger: classmates who routinely called him "Bull" (for "Bulls__t") Johnson because he lied so much that he was considered "the biggest liar on campus;" but beyond that, there was no difference to him in truth or falsehood, the facts were whatever he deemed them to be; he was, in one classmate's words, "a man who just could not tell the truth."197 Most men would be embarrassed to be caught in a lie, but not Johnson: men who knew him in Texas agreed that even when caught in a lie, he wouldn't flinch; he would resume lying again about the same thing, almost immediately.198 Caro points out that this was not just a nickname used behind his back; it was used by other students to his face: "Howya doin', Bull?"
--------------
Robert Caro spent several years interviewing people who knew him during those years and concluded: "By the time the researcher completes his work on Lyndon Johnson's college years, he knows that one alumnus had not been exaggerating when he said, "A lot of people at San Marcos didn't just dislike Lyndon Johnson; they despised Lyndon Johnson.

Posted on May 4, 2011, 6:45:14 PM PDT
RPM your the kind of guy who will freak out when your newspaper is gone. it must be the government keeping its contents a secret!
the fact is that you WATCHED the assassination as it unfolded it literally is as clear as black and white and you have no evidence of anything else where as SVA has nothing BUT evidence again you just have a problem cuz he has questions you cant answer and answers you cant question

and if i may be wrong please by all means give me your best case possible

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 6:50:41 PM PDT
Morrow, how do YOU know that nobody has complained to Amazon? How on earth would you know who has and who hasn't complained? Clearly there is a double standard at Amazon. YOU are allowed to accuse numerous posters of false identity and Amazon monitors sit on their hands scared to delete your lies. But when I share 100% accurate informationabout you they scream unfair. ALL of your complaints to mommy are paying off.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 7:09:03 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 4, 2011, 7:10:28 PM PDT
Well, David von Pein, I did not complain on your juvenile, rude, nasty, insulting comments. Maybe someone else did, you have so many non-fans out there due to your outrageous behavior.

It has been a pleasure exposing who you really are, your jackass tactics and taking you down 4-5 notches all over Amazon. Your idiocy has been neutralized. The playground bully has a soft chin.

Posted on May 4, 2011, 7:31:52 PM PDT
so whats your best case? still wanna hear it........(crickett chirping)

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 7:41:38 PM PDT
There are two major flaws with that comment:

1. Im not David Von Pein
2. No one but you believes that I am

Other than those two points it was another stellar post of yours Robert.

In reply to an earlier post on May 4, 2011, 8:00:56 PM PDT
For anyone (besides David von Pein or his fake profiles S.V. Anderson, etc.) who wants to respectfully discuss the 1963 Coup d'Etat; I welcome your comments.

Posted on May 5, 2011, 3:47:17 AM PDT
notice how RPM refuses to make his case......

In reply to an earlier post on May 6, 2011, 8:59:28 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 6, 2011, 9:00:14 AM PDT
Jim DiEugenio makes some great points about the corruption of Hoover and his FBI in his cover up of the JFK assassination:

"1. Who would have thought that the Mexico CIty mirage was as multi tiered and complex as it has turned out to be? To the point that people have actually lied about whether or not the so-called Oswald tapes survived 11/22. They did, but since it was not Oswald's voice on the tapes, they had to be made to disappear.

2. Who would have thought that Hoover would actually lie about CE 399 being shown to Tomlinson and Wright at Parkland? When in fact, this lying document was actually used by the critics to show that at least CE 399 resembled whatever bullet was found that day. It took one of those first generation critics--Tink Thompson-- to prove that Hoover lied about this and the bullet was not shown to either man. Because Hoover knew it was not the same bullet.

3. Who would have thought that the autopsy photographer did not take the pictures of whatever brain is depicted as Kennedy's in NARA? But such is the case through the testimony of John Stringer to the ARRB. He never used the technique that necessitated this type of film.

4. Who would have thought that the Paines were in such cahoots with Hoover that they would cooperate with a deception about the Minox camera to get it out of Oswald's dead hands and put it into Michael Paine's live arms? But through the ARRB and Carol Hewett we can prove this now. Just as we can show that the Imperial Reflex camera was not found that weekend during the two day search. But Ruth Paine surfaced it nine days later.

5. Who would have thought that whatever bullet that was delivered to the FBI HQ at 7:30 PM that night, could not have been the bullet Elmer Lee Todd turned over since he did not get it until 8:05?

6. Who would have thought back then that when Otto Otepka submitted a list of alleged defectors to the CIA so he could find out if they were genuine or fake, that list would be turned over from Bissell to Angleton? And that when Otepka inisted on a reply, he would be put through an ordeal that would ultimately cost him his job--17 days before JFK was killed.

7. Who would have thought back then that this same Angleton would then bifurcate Oswald's files on the eve of Mexico City so the intelligence community would be confused about his alleged meeting with Kostikov, and that this would throw Washington into a CYA frenzy and intimidate Earl Warren into not investigating the assassination for fear of WW 3?

8. Who would have thought back in 1967 that the medical cover up on this case would take up over thirty years to disguise a gaping wound in the back of the skull that over 40 witnesses saw in both Dallas and Bethesda? And that this avulsive wound was later kept out of the autopsy report to cover up evidence of a front shot. And we have this from one of the doctors in the autopsy room that night, Dr. Canada. Who swore Michael Kurtz to secrecy about it until after his death.

9. Who would have thought back then that the FBI would cover up both evidence of a practice team on the grassy knoll two days before the assassination, and also the discovery of a Mauser shell in Dealey Plaza? A shell that matches the first description of the rifle found in the TSBD.

10. Who would have thought that the WC and FBI would do what they could to cover up fact that the rifle on the order form is not the rifle found at the TSBD, that there was more than one rifle with that serial number, and that Marina never saw a rifle with scope until after Kennedy was killed? And that there is no evidence that that rifle was ever picked up by Oswald.

This all came out later. In some cases much later. So just what details are there to support the tenets of the WC? As far as I can see, there is simply no case against Oswald in the murder of Kennedy or TIppit. Unless, in the latter, you want to say he was a world class smiler and carried three wallets.

The only major fact that is supportable in the WC about Oswald is that Ruby shot him. But they lied about how he got into the basement to do the job. It was not down the Main street ramp. And he had been stalking Oswald that morning by casing out the place.

The only thing detailed about the WC case is the detailed demolition of it that can be performed today."

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2011, 8:48:23 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 9, 2011, 6:19:22 PM PDT
Jeff Marzano says:
Yes I have heard that J. Edgar Hoover was part of the conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy.

Richard Dolan thinks Hoover was poisoned during the Nixon administration because he was becoming mentally unstable and he knew too much:

UFOs and the National Security State: Chronology of a Coverup, 1941-1973

I guess they put one of their poisons into Hoover's toothpaste or something else and this chemical simulates the effects of a heart attack.

Dolan refers this book:

Official and Confidential: The Secret Life of J. Edgar Hoover

Once the head of the FBI, not to mention the president, has been corrupted all is lost as far as law enforcement.

Nixon was another shady character who resigned from the presidency in disgrace. I recall coming home from school one day and there was old 'Tricky Dick' in tears saying he was resigning.

If all of this is true it shows how criminals both inside and outside of the government agencies took over the entire country. Removing Kennedy was a requirement for doing this.

I have heard rumors about Hoover's sexual orientation and that the mafia blackmailed him about this but I don't know the details or if it's even true.

If the mafia provided the shooters for the assassination they would have wanted things in return.

The FBI and CIA had to overcome the high level of corruption within their ranks from back during the Kennedy era. At least that's how it appears to me.

Getting control over the mafia was a part of this. If Hoover was corrupt he would have been able to allow the mafia to become more and more powerful without interference.

Some people feel the mafia today is reverting back to what it started out as. A street gang.

No matter what happens now they have made billions going back to Al Capone in the 1920s when someone had the bright idea of passing Prohibition.

Jeff Marzano

In reply to an earlier post on May 8, 2011, 9:07:43 AM PDT
Jeff I think you've found your home. This thread of Morrow's is RIGHT up your alley. You two are going to get along blissfully! I wish you two all the best.

In reply to an earlier post on May 9, 2011, 5:49:01 PM PDT
J. Edgar Hoover to Billy Byars, Jr, son of Texas oil man Billy Byars, Sr; a close friend to Hoover:

"If I told you what I really know, it would be very dangerous to the country. Our whole political system could be disrupted." Hoover was responding to a question of whether Oswald really shot JFK.

Hale Boggs said that J. Edgar Hoover "lied his eyes out" to the Warren Commission:

Hale Boggs came to completely reject the Warren Report
http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKboggs.htm
According to one of his friends: "Hale felt very, very torn during his work (on the Commission) ... he wished he had never been on it and wished he'd never signed it (the Warren Report)." Another former aide argued that, "Hale always returned to one thing: Hoover lied his eyes out to the Commission - on Oswald, on Ruby, on their friends, the bullets, the gun, you name it."

In reply to an earlier post on Jun 18, 2011, 8:22:02 AM PDT
I missed this utterly ridiculous post in my initial reading but the comments Morrow makes demand a voice of sanity to respond.

1. What possible difference did J. Edgar Hoover's testimony make in the evidence against Oswald and his role in murdering Kennedy and Tippit? Hoover was NEVEr considered a firearms expert and it wasn't his testimony that linked the rifle to Oswald in any way.

2. Hoover wasn't the handwriting analyst that tied the printed AND the written money and order form for the rifle's purchase to Oswald was he. Hoover's testimony had nothing to do with this fact.

3. Hoover didn't contribute anything to the autopsy findings that proved beyond all reasonable doubt that ALL shots originated from above and behind the President with no evidence existing to support the silly and unfounded claims of a frontal shooter. What did Hoover have to do with this?

4. Hoover's testimony had nothing to do with Oswald's flight from justice, racing from the TSBD within three minutes of the assassination, catching a bus that would lead him PAST his boarding house and then hailing a cab to drop him in the 700 block of North Beckley when he lived at 1026 North Beckley. What did Hoover's testimony have to do with those actions?

5. Hoover's testimony had nothing to do with the Zapruder film capturing Kennedy and Connally reacting to their respective wounds within a half-second of one another and the fatal head shot driving the President's head initially FORWARD and leaving a massive exit wound to the right-front of the President's head. What did Hoover's alleged lies have to do with ANY of these damning evidence?

6. Hoover didn't match the bullets to Oswald's rifle, Frazier did. Hoover did match the fingerprints on the rifle and boxes to Oswald, Day did. Hoover didn't witness Oswald removing shells from his revolver after shooting Tippit, Barbara and Virginia Davis did.

Your comments about Hoover's alleged lies don't have ANY impact on the accurate findings of the investigations that have ALL concluded that Oswald was the only gunman firing that day, do they?

And if Boggs was so adament about his alleged hatred of the Warren Commission's report why didn't HE ever say any such thing? As usual, Morrow, your source is second hand (as is ALWAYS the case with your shakey sources) and comes from an alleged friend's alleged recollection of Boggs alleged recollections and misgivings. Your support for your claims of Hale Boggs are unprover, second-hand, total hear-say. NONE of these claiims would be admissible in court let alone to serious researchers of the Kennedy assassination.

In fact in reading over your endless posts over the past year I can't recall a SINGLE valid reference you have EVER made to support ANY of your claims. You ALWAYS rely on a "friend" a former "associate", a "mistress", a "trusted advisor" and friend of a friend of a friend, and so forth.

Posted on Jan 7, 2012, 8:13:23 AM PST
[Deleted by Amazon on Feb 1, 2012, 12:38:26 PM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Jfk Assassination forum (115 discussions)

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Be a witness to the deconstruction of Henry Sienzant 15 Apr 20, 2017
The New JFK Calc Witness Spreadsheet: Absolute Numerical Proof of a Conspiracy 1 Apr 15, 2017
Suspicious Deaths in the JFK Calc spreadsheet and Simkin's JFK Index 25 Apr 15, 2017
A Book Review from Quantum physicist / mathematician /astronomer Philip Stahl 1 Apr 15, 2017
JFK: How will the Warren Commission Apologists explain the Tippit Timeline? 11 Apr 15, 2017
Was LBJ biographer Doris Kearns (Goodwin) having an affair with Lyndon Johnson? 10 Apr 15, 2017
JFK: Cover-up by the Numbers 12 Apr 15, 2017
My new book: Reclaiming Science: the JFK Conspiracy 80 Apr 15, 2017
Ten Evidence-Based Reasons Why Oswald's Sole Guilt in the Murder of President Kennedy Should Be Obvious 74 Mar 16, 2017
What is the cornerstone, the lynchpin, the foundation of Ralph Cinque glassy-eyed claims? You may be surprised to see how weak his claims really are. 1035 Feb 27, 2017
Lyndon Johnson's daughter Courtenay Valenti to produce Legacy of Secrecy for Warner Brothers! 98 Nov 21, 2016
Lyndon Johnson's daughter Courtenay Valenti to produce Legacy of Secrecy for Warner Brothers! 2 Nov 21, 2016

This discussion

Discussion in:  Jfk Assassination forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  22
Initial post:  May 4, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 7, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers