Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now STEMClub17_gno
Customer Discussions > Kindle Book forum

Looking for the name of a book???

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-24 of 24 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jan 22, 2013, 9:55:33 PM PST
i am looking for the name of the book where the gunslinger is a girl i think her name is josie and she falls in love with the doctor. the front of the book looked like a girl in an old fashioned tub with her legs hanging over the rim and i think gus laying on the floor. i think the authors last name started with a k but just cant remember. Please help!

Posted on Jan 23, 2013, 7:10:04 PM PST
ScottBooks says:
Any of the Jet books by Russell Blake?
She's an ex-Mossad agent.

Another girl gunslinger series is Baby Shark but her name is Kristin.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2013, 8:17:55 PM PST
Thanks I might look into those to see how they are but I don't think that's the right ones. This book is about a girl gunslinger who is trying to kill this guy but she gets shot and is treated by this handsome doctor who used to be a great gunslinger himself. I think it takes place in the old west style. It kinda reminds me of the movie the quick n the dead

Posted on Jan 23, 2013, 9:02:18 PM PST
Captain says:
What's the genre? There are forums for certain genres and you will have better luck in those than here.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013, 9:36:00 AM PST
You can also try here:

http://www.loganberrybooks.com/stump.html

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013, 1:30:23 PM PST
TBH i dont even know how i got into this forum

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013, 1:30:47 PM PST
thanks i am looking into it

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013, 1:31:17 PM PST
You're welcome. Good luck!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2013, 8:16:32 PM PST
Captain says:
No, I meant tell us the genre of the book you're looking for and we can direct you to the correct forum.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013, 7:35:00 AM PST
@ Kerri Ziegler

This sounds like a great romance ~ If you learn the name, would you post it here? I would like to read that myself.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013, 9:06:04 AM PST
I would suggest that you repost this in the romance forum, since it sounds like a romance. There are posters over there that have a literally encyclopedic knowledge of romance novels published in the last century. It's amazing.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013, 10:08:37 AM PST
sprinter says:
This sounds like a western, right?

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2013, 6:06:11 PM PST
Western romance

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 2:07:14 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2013, 2:34:42 AM PST
JennyG. says:
Maybe Renegade Lady by Kathryn Hockett?

VENGEANCE IS MINE
Josie McLaury had come to Showlow with one purpose: to kill the man who'd shot down her younger brother in cold blood. She thought she'd found him . . . only to end up in a deadly duel. Before she knew what had happened, she had a bullet in her arm-and a rugged stranger was carrying her to safety.

With half the folks in Showlow ready to run her out of town, Josie had found an unlikely ally in Dr. Rafe Gardner. Once, Rafe had ridden with the wildest outlaws in the West. Now he would turn Josie into one of the sharpest shooters in the Arizona Territory. But once she'd mastered the skills if the gunfighter's trade, and uncovered Rafe's shocking secret, would Josie be forced to choose between vengeance and a love she'd never imagined could be hers?

Please let us know if this is it or not.

Was the book an e-book or a paperback? Was it from the 80s, 90s or 2000? Do you remember anything else that might help the search?

P.S. It was thanks to Misdirected Mayhem that I found your post.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 2:09:41 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2013, 2:10:08 AM PST
JennyG. says:
By the way if you are interested in romance novel forum, here is a link to it:

http://www.amazon.com/forum/romance/ref=cm_cd_f_h_dp_t?_encoding=UTF8&cdAnchor=romance&cdForum=FxM42D5QN2YZ1D

You are welcome to join us in discussions as well as post elusive title search. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 2:20:58 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 26, 2013, 2:33:17 AM PST
@ Jenny G ~ Wow ~ That is impressive, Misdirected Mayhem did say that people like you existed! This sounds exactly like what she described. Let's see if she returns and confirms. Either way, sounds good to me!! Thanks for posting!

I have always loved Zebra Romances!

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 7:54:40 AM PST
Thanks all! @Jenny thank you that is the one! You are awesome!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 8:01:27 AM PST
JennyG. says:
Unfortunately I don't have encyclopedic knowledge of romance novels, but I am sometimes a decent "detective". ;)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 8:01:49 AM PST
JennyG. says:
You are welcome. Happy reading! :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2013, 10:24:29 AM PST
those RF gals are awesome! :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 10:40:07 AM PST
luv2read says:
Very impressive talent, JennyG. - could you be recruited for mysteries, too? After all, you already have "detective" skills. ;-)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 11:24:11 AM PST
JennyG. says:
I could always try but I cannot make any promises. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 12:13:08 PM PST
Tess G says:
I think the title is "The Shakeist Gun in the West." I didn't read the book but saw the movie with Don Knotts as Dr Hayward, the dentist. Can't remember his first name in the movie.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 26, 2013, 7:48:29 PM PST
Lol!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle Book forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Book forum
Participants:  11
Total posts:  24
Initial post:  Jan 22, 2013
Latest post:  Jan 26, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers