Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou MeBeforeYou  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Customer Discussions > Kindle Help Forum

Ordered wrong book

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 11, 2011, 8:30:28 PM PDT
I accidentally ordered wrong book from sample on my kindle. I did reply that it was ordered in error. I am still being charged what is the next step for removing this charge?

Posted on Jun 11, 2011, 8:34:21 PM PDT
Artist says:
Contact CS for a refund:

Amazon Contact Info:

Inside the United States: 1-866-321-8851
Outside the United States: 1-206-266-0927

Or, they will call you back if you leave your info at:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/contact-us/kindle-help.html?ie=UTF8 (you must leave a landline phone number if you're outside the U.S.)

Posted on Jun 12, 2011, 5:50:57 AM PDT
yesterday, june 11th , I ordered the second book of the Hunger Games..3 others came up on my kindle...mistakenly ordered..can you cancel them...thanks sue johnston

Posted on Jun 12, 2011, 5:50:57 AM PDT
yesterday, june 11th , I ordered the second book of the Hunger Games..3 others came up on my kindle...mistakenly ordered..can you cancel them...thanks sue johnston

Posted on Jun 12, 2011, 6:09:14 AM PDT
Artist says:
Alice, you need to call the number listed above your post to cancel them. CS very rarely reads this forum.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2011, 5:21:59 AM PDT
whaat #? my grandaughter ordered some books on my Kindle on July4th...can you cancel them...thanks

Posted on Jul 5, 2011, 5:27:44 AM PDT
Angie49 says:
Alice, please look up several posts. Blaiz has clearly stated all the information for contacting Amazon to get your charge corrected.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2011, 9:19:48 AM PDT
TuxGirl says:
Replying to the email probably won't get to anyone. Contacting CS is the only way to return an ebook.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 5, 2011, 9:21:16 AM PDT
TuxGirl says:
Alice:
We are kindle customers here. We can not cancel your order. Contact CS with the information that Blaiz provided in the second post of this thread.

Note that you can only return for the first 7 days after purchase, so your June 11 purchase is no longer returnable. You need to follow Blaiz's suggestion...

Posted on Aug 26, 2015, 9:49:23 AM PDT
I rented a book for class and the first day the professor tells us he told us the wrong book. Can I still get a refund if I send it back?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle Help Forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Jun 11, 2011
Latest post:  Aug 26, 2015

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers