Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery March Birthstone Shop Popular Services SneakyPete SneakyPete SneakyPete  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle fire comparison

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 10, 2012, 11:43:11 AM PST
GHansen says:
I have a kindle fire which I love. The problem is I never seem to beat my 5 yr old to it. He loves playing his apps and watching his movies. I would love to buy him one also but the budget is tight this year so i thought santa may bring him some sort of tablet. I would like one that i can still access amazon store and purchase from them. Also and i dont know if this is possible be able to share with that tablet things we have already purchased from amazon. Any suggestions on what direction I can go or a product that has what i am looking for/

Posted on Nov 10, 2012, 11:50:54 AM PST
The Blade says:
You can share as long as both are on the same account. But I don't think that you'll be able to find a tablet device that is much cheaper than the Kindle Fire 7", LCD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB - Includes Special Offers for $159.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
Kindle stuck on USB mode, despite not being plugged into a computer 3 21 seconds ago
stolen 0 5 minutes ago
Freetime App and Parental Controls 4 36 minutes ago
We're Quirky And Proud Of It! Join Grace The Bichon, Mighty Mouse, Snapper, Wookie The Hound, Pear Eating Turkeys, Cats Playing Ice Cube Soccer And A Herd Of Giraffes! No Rude Big Goats Allowed! Tally Ho! 8229 39 minutes ago
FREE Books & Chat - March 2017 1065 42 minutes ago
FEE !!! 9 47 minutes ago
Kindle Library 4 49 minutes ago
Kindle:accidental purchase.... 2 58 minutes ago
Fire stick drops network connection 2163 1 hour ago
kindle won't stay charged 49 1 hour ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 10, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer