Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

coping or printing

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 16, 2012, 11:13:10 PM PST
Hi all,

I don't yet have a kindle and I have a question before I order.

If I get a kindle and download a book on crafting, for example beading. Can I print up a copy of specific pages...so I can have them in in front of me, without the need of my kindle on...or can you photo copy the kindle when it's on to make a paper copy.

Another example of what I'm asking...often I photo copy a recipe from a cookbook and keep favorite recipes together. Can I have a cook book on my kindle and for example send a copy via my wifi printer or can I place the kindle directly on the glass of my copier and make a copy of a specific recipe???

Thanks in advance and be well,

Jay

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 16, 2012, 11:18:13 PM PST
Jazzy_Jeff says:
If it is an e-ink Kindle then you can do a photo copy with a copier or scanner. You cannot print anything from the Kindle.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
How to change to black background and white letters? 96 7 hours ago
audible narration 3 7 hours ago
SwagBucks Thread 2016 2613 7 hours ago
We're Quirky! There Are Various Critters, Including Tail-less Manx Kittens, Here. We Also Have Hugh Manatee. Bring Your Quilting And Sewing Projects, Your Camera, And Your Instant Pot. So Geese And Tally Ho! 4381 7 hours ago
Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks IV 2808 7 hours ago
FREE Books & Chat - September 2017 528 7 hours ago
Amazon Echo (Part 2) 704 8 hours ago
88th Raok - roads? Where we're going we don't need roads! 2119 8 hours ago
Amazon hacked?? Copy of my email.... 694 8 hours ago
New Fire HD 10 tablets - Oct 2017 24 8 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 16, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer