Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning westworld westworld westworld  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

BAAA© Amazing Kindle Books and Helpful Tips #2

This discussion has reached the maximum length permitted, and cannot accept new replies. Start a new discussion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 1000 posts in this discussion
Posted on Nov 1, 2013, 3:50:06 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
I got to end It again!!!!
Visit us at:
http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_rvt_np?_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdPage=1&cdThread=Tx3DYPG7TX4HBZX#CustomerDiscussionsNew

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 31, 2013, 10:12:36 PM PDT
C.J. says:
99 the end is soon!

Posted on Oct 31, 2013, 9:24:25 PM PDT
Ladyhawk says:
Brendaisy, I FINALLY figured out what your numbers were. Hahaha.

Posted on Oct 31, 2013, 8:15:15 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
97 Just checking

Posted on Oct 31, 2013, 6:04:50 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:

Posted on Oct 30, 2013, 3:20:21 PM PDT
Brendaisy says:

Posted on Oct 30, 2013, 4:06:51 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
We are considering getting Ricky a tablet for Christmas but feel it may be outdated by the time he starts college in 2 years. Not sure what to get the kid who has everything for Christmas.

Its a bit warmer this am, 44°, a high of 65° expected, the rain comes in late today.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013, 8:00:03 PM PDT
Ladyhawk says:
Smiling at you Peg!! I have the full size one. iPad 3. I really
I me it as my eyes get tired reading the IPod touch. It is my brain. I have all my contacts on that and all my info/notes etc.

Posted on Oct 29, 2013, 3:24:03 PM PDT
Brendaisy says:
Hi gang home from work. A quiet day at the store.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013, 12:30:01 PM PDT
Avid Reader says:
Hey, CJ, I am not doing well responding to each posts but I wouldn't want to miss any of yours.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013, 11:26:54 AM PDT
C.J. says:
Thanks, AR, I got it now. And many thanks to Sandra for setting us up again.

Posted on Oct 29, 2013, 6:16:47 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
Good morning everyone. Another sunny day. The temp. should reach . 62° today, they're throwing the term "Indian Summer" around. We had a killing frost recently. I work another short shift today 1:30-4:30 . DH will play chauffeur, Ricky has an appt @ 3, and his ride is down. For Halloween I'll be a harassed housewife, I need to get my sewing ready, I'm getting my new machine out of lay away Friday.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013, 6:07:29 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
How (hmmmmm) Original Doug LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 29, 2013, 3:53:19 AM PDT
R. Doug says:
So sorry to hear of your family's loss, Linda.

Hi, everyone. Sipping a Fanta orange at a café on the island of La Maddalena. Tomorrow is Livorna, Pisa, and Lucca.

For Halloween I've decided to dress up as an American tourist.

Posted on Oct 28, 2013, 7:25:58 PM PDT
Ladyhawk says:
I found the new forum. I'm there. Thank you sweet Sandra

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 6:49:21 PM PDT
Avid Reader says:
I just clicked the link in her post and it took me there.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 6:43:49 PM PDT
C.J. says:
Sandra, the only #3 I can find is for the Kindle Kitchen people. I couldn't find ours.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 6:30:12 PM PDT
C.J. says:
Guys, I'd say either we go together or we stay home together. I refuse to be treated like I'm an outlaw. Many years ago, shortly after I married my starter husband, we were invited to a dinner at the Starter Husband's aunt's with her family on a farm in northern Minnesota. We arrived and I was greeted by his aunt. She hugged me and, knowing I am Jewish, said, "Welcome to our Christian family". We didn't stay to eat. We said hi to the cousins and left.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 6:21:50 PM PDT
C.J. says:
Lady, good to hear you are doing well. Sometimes it is easier to just let the guys go by themselves.

Posted on Oct 28, 2013, 5:30:19 PM PDT
Sandra says:
Since the end of #2 is so near, I went ahead and started the new discussion. The web site is listed below. Hope this is okay with you all......Hope it works out okay. I didn't want us to get lost from each other.

BAAA© Amazing Kindle Books and Helpful Tips #3

http://www.amazon.com/forum/kindle/ref=cm_cd_tfp_ef_tft_tp_encoding=UTF8&cdForum=Fx1D7SY3BVSESG&cdThread=Tx3DYPG7TX4HBZX

Posted on Oct 28, 2013, 4:39:15 PM PDT
PegB says:
LadyHawk - you have an iPad, right??? Is it a big one or a little one? I "need" a new toy.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 4:36:20 PM PDT
PegB says:
Oh LadyHawk - I do understand being the outlaw. I was that. But, DH still wanted me to go with him down to Richmond. He would stay at the family home and stash me in a hotel. It was a little strange. I wasn't there for "the family" - I was there for DH. Hugsssss

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 4:31:41 PM PDT
PegB says:
Avid - I know what you mean about Halloween candy. If I am being honest, I know that if I get mini-reeses peanut butter cups - those things are for ME. So, if I really mean to not eat the candy, I get something that I don't like. Which means - something isn't chocolate or mint. Our building doorman said we will not have any trick or treaters. So, no excuses for me to get a bag of reeses peanut butter cup - "just in case". Sigh.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 28, 2013, 10:50:27 AM PDT
Brendaisy says:
Happy to hear from you. i understand about feeling like an "outlaw". After 30 years of marriage my MIL wanted a family picture, not including me! I was offended at the time since she had all the kids, grands and great grands, and I was the only spouse of a child there. Between my MIL, 3 SIL, and a grand niece they have 15 divorces between them. maybe she was still thinking I'd be temporary spouse! LOL.

Posted on Oct 28, 2013, 10:40:50 AM PDT
Ladyhawk says:
Hi everyone! Visit is going well. I'm at Barnes & Noble using their wifi. Left DH & his bro with their mom for an alone visit. I sometimes feel it is better when I'm not there. Especially at this pint in time. I feel like I'm the "outlaw" sometimes. I'm giving them their time which is very important. Huggzz to you all. I'll be back on probably Tuesday night.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 400 Next ›
Discussion locked

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
trade in kindle 0 7 minutes ago
We're Quirky And Proud Of It! Join Grace The Bichon, Mighty Mouse, Snapper, Wookie The Hound, Pear Eating Turkeys, Cats Playing Ice Cube Soccer And A Herd Of Giraffes! No Rude Big Goats Allowed! Tally Ho! 8238 12 minutes ago
87th RAOK Let the winter fun begin! 5873 35 minutes ago
AUDIBLE 1 39 minutes ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #6: A place for sharing, caring, chat and FUN! 5370 58 minutes ago
Australian/Kiwi kindle users thread #4 - "the BBQ" 7281 58 minutes ago
FREE Books & Chat - March 2017 1091 1 hour ago
"Smasher" a novel about a camp for juvenile offenders 1 1 hour ago
Oasis battery drains quickly 169 2 hours ago
Jailbreak Kindle 60 2 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  65
Total posts:  10000
Initial post:  Sep 29, 2012
Latest post:  Nov 1, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 17 customers