Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Kindle Unlimited way way too limited

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-25 of 102 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 20, 2014 9:04:04 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 20, 2014 9:05:22 PM PDT
Qoqoqoq says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 9:15:11 PM PDT
Now I remember why I have you on ignore. "The point of a business is not profit" - uh, yeah that's the entire point.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 9:15:59 PM PDT
King Al says:
Get real.

Posted on Jul 20, 2014 9:25:30 PM PDT
Yeah, buddy.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 9:28:13 PM PDT
CatChat says:
Seriously?
might be time to adjust those meds.

Posted on Jul 20, 2014 9:46:56 PM PDT
One of them occupy Wall Street people maybe.
Can't have anyone charging money for stuff.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 10:04:50 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 20, 2014 10:05:54 PM PDT
Obviously, you know more about this than anyone alive. Why is it you have yet to start your own multi-million dollar corporation and put all the rest under?

ETC

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 11:15:50 PM PDT
CBRetriever says:
I'm thinking they want a system like Russia used to have with no competition

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 20, 2014 11:43:53 PM PDT
R. Wilde says:
Why do we need subscriptions at all? Artists, authors, musicians, etc aren't entitled to any special treatment... they need to go out and get real jobs so I can enjoy their creations without the bourgeois expectation of having to pay for it.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 5:23:35 AM PDT
I'll tell you who needs to go away...

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 5:29:15 AM PDT
After reading your rant, I think Amazon needs to get more selective as to who is allowed to be a customer.

Posted on Jul 21, 2014 5:30:45 AM PDT
The OP posted an 11-paragraph "review" of Piketty's book that starts by admitting s/he hadn't finished the book. Same type of politico-economic babble.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 5:36:50 AM PDT
flipoid says:
What wall of words nonsense are you spouting now? The point of any business is to make a profit.

And offering anything under one global subscription? How, by breaking distribution laws of various countries?

Yeah, ignore it is.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:02:02 AM PDT
You'll understand how the real world works once you graduate high school.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:07:05 AM PDT
A brain is a terrible thing to waste.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:09:12 AM PDT
sabst79 says:
Of all the things I've lost over the years, my mind is what I miss the most.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:11:00 AM PDT
MikeJW says:
You're funny, Qoqoqoq.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:12:31 AM PDT
LOL!

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:15:32 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Jul 21, 2014 6:16:25 AM PDT
J. Gatie says:
No he won't. He'll go to college and major in some stupid useless Liberal Arts field like "20th Century Cross Gender Art History" or "Trans Paternal Post-Modern Journalism" that offer no hope of getting any job that doesn't include the phrase "Would you like fries with that?" He will then blame his $25k/year salary on "The Man" or "greed" or "Wall St."; ignoring the fact that he's been listening to 16 years of academic claptrap instead of learning from people who actually live and work in the real world. Then he'll go live in a park and dump on a police car in "protest". *rolleyes*

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:17:13 AM PDT
KessaJo says:
Sounds like you need to shop elsewhere.

Maybe start your own business where you can make the rules.

Of course, if you do what you posted, you won't be in business for long - to say the least. There are laws, ya know.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:20:03 AM PDT
Sadly that may be true.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:26:33 AM PDT
Just Peachy says:
I picture him more like a 20-year-old high school dropout I know who believes he is smarter than everyone else in the world. No need for formal education because he is smarter than everyone. I had to deal with the punk this weekend. Hopefully after this week I will never see or hear his name again.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:31:29 AM PDT
J. Gatie says:
He should go join the Zeitgeist guy. They can sit around and dream about a "new, exciting, revolutionary" way to implement a failed ideology that killed 100 million people in the last century.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:32:07 AM PDT
The other day, my son's friend, who is on the bottom of my list among his friends, was over, and they were playing video games.

1) He chews gum *constantly*, and *SMACKS* it so loudly, I can hear it two rooms away.

2) He has a potty mouth, which I've threatened him on pain of death to not use in my presence. (But he's a fairly heavy Aspie, so I let a lot of it slide, and he says nothing that my daughter hasn't said in my son's hearing.)

3) The other day, he'd just left, then the doorbell rang again. He said, "Um...Mrs.Dubernol, I've been meaning to ask you. Can I get your wi-fi password, so I can download some stuff to my laptop?"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH*~gasp for air~*AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHH!

No.

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 21, 2014 6:32:27 AM PDT
OMG. Flashbacks. That was insane. Like literally. Insane.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  26
Total posts:  102
Initial post:  Jul 20, 2014
Latest post:  Jul 22, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions