Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

downloading apps

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 9, 2013, 11:19:14 PM PST
sarah says:
I'm new to kindle. When I download an app shouldn't I have the option to download to my cloud or device? My apps get downloaded to my cloud and device.

Also I have a few digital copies of movies (the codes you get when you buy a hard copy of a DVD) and I redeemed them but don't know how to save them to my movie library. Any suggestions? I have them on an app called flixster but that doesn't allow me to save to my cloud for a later use.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2013, 11:33:47 PM PST
sarah - If you're ordering apps from your Fire they will be automatically downloaded to that Fire. Everything you buy from Amazon is stored in your Cloud, so they will always show there, too.

You have to watch your Ultraviolet digital movies using the Flixster app. They are stored in Flixster's cloud, not on Amazon's. The only videos that will ever show in your Amazon Cloud library are ones you've purchased or rented from them.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
recover deleted book 105 7 hours ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #6: A place for sharing, caring, chat and FUN! 9237 7 hours ago
Where do I find Serial Number if my Kindle sceen is white and totally blank? 19 7 hours ago
88th Raok - roads? Where we're going we don't need roads! 2210 7 hours ago
My 2nd Generation Kindle (with keyboard) won't update 122 7 hours ago
FREE Books & Chat - September 2017 626 7 hours ago
We're Quirky! There Are Various Critters, Including Tail-less Manx Kittens, Here. We Also Have Hugh Manatee. Bring Your Quilting And Sewing Projects, Your Camera, And Your Instant Pot. So Geese And Tally Ho! 4555 7 hours ago
Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks IV 2849 7 hours ago
Problem charging my Kindle 27 7 hours ago
Elephants Three at The Ģrandest Hotel - Part IV 6633 7 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 9, 2013
Latest post:  Dec 9, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.