Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Book House Cleaning twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

Can't use cloud reader on i pad

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 25, 2013, 3:34:00 PM PDT
I downloaded the new version i07 upgrade. Lost the ability to read all my books. I have reregistered , downloaded a New book, but still can't use my cloud reader, even though i waited 24 hours. Anyone else have this problem and what Can i do?

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2013, 3:38:33 PM PDT
Artist says:
Contact customer service by clicking on the blue Help link at the top of this page, then click on the yellow Contact Us button on the right side of that page. Choose the phone or chat option for help in real time.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 25, 2013, 3:46:19 PM PDT
Craig says:
I just accessed https://read.amazon.com via my iPad 2 running iOS 7. It was a little slow, but I was able to access all my books. I've been using the iPad app as well - frankly I think it's a lot better than the cloud reader, especially on the iPad.

-Craig
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
Kindle for PC Program won't download (Windows 10?) 28 8 minutes ago
FREE Books & Chat - May 2017 604 36 minutes ago
We're Quirky! There Are Various Critters, Including Tail-less Manx Kittens, Here. We Also Have Hugh Manatee. Bring Your Quilting And Sewing Projects, Your Camera, And Your Instant Pot. So Geese And Tally Ho! 1126 48 minutes ago
Backup Kindle. 57 1 hour ago
KINDLE KITCHEN #6: A place for sharing, caring, chat and FUN! 7004 1 hour ago
87th RAOK Let the winter fun begin! 8326 1 hour ago
Dragi's Croatian Crab Shack and Wine Bar - The Answers Are Blowing In The Wind 5235 1 hour ago
How to transfer a 1 license book from one iPad to Another? 2 1 hour ago
Kindle becoming slow with page turning and menu commands 94 3 hours ago
Freebie Books - Links Only - No Self Promotion IV 9594 4 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Sep 25, 2013
Latest post:  Sep 25, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.