Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno
Customer Discussions > Kindle forum

URGENT: awz4 verses awz ... problems whenn I have no time!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 31, 2014, 10:53:51 PM PDT
Can I load a awz4 file into a Kindle 4.11 that likes awz files?

Is there a way to convert awz4 to awz?

On KIndle for PC can I print a rage of pages?

I guess I need an extra PC or Kindle or something better ....

Can I re-download a awz file in place of a awz4 file? Are both always available?

Thanks,

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 1, 2014, 12:47:17 AM PDT
I'm assuming by "awz" you mean "azw" files. This just means the type of file used.

Whether it will load on your Kindle 4.11 or not depends upon the book. The publisher notes which devices/apps each book will load on. This is noted on the book's page. If the publisher hasn't formatted the book for your device then it will not load and no, you cannot change/convert this.

Most apps (K4PC) do not have a print option. I've checked my K4PC and did not find any print option.

As to re-downloading, most Amazon books are DRM protected. That means that they are keyed to the device downloaded on. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices and redownload from there for your device. If the book is not compatible with your device/app, then you won't be able to download from there and there is no way around that.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Kindle forum

Discussion Replies Latest Post
Announcement
Critical Software Update for Kindle E-Readers
0 Mar 23, 2016
Announcement
Welcome to the Kindle Discussion Forum - A Congregation of Kindle Enthusiasts
0 Mar 20, 2015
How to tell if a gifted ebook has been redeemed 17 7 hours ago
Potentially Perky People - Part Deux 8345 7 hours ago
FREE Books & Chat - September 2017 639 7 hours ago
Searching Kindle Unlimited 34 8 hours ago
Kindle in Motion 34 8 hours ago
how do i reset kindle fire hd...factory 20 8 hours ago
Organizing Books on Kindle Fire 325 8 hours ago
Kindle fire spell check 26 8 hours ago
Discounted / Price Dropped Kindle eBooks IV 2870 9 hours ago
We're Quirky! There Are Various Critters, Including Tail-less Manx Kittens, Here. We Also Have Hugh Manatee. Bring Your Quilting And Sewing Projects, Your Camera, And Your Instant Pot. So Geese And Tally Ho! 4571 9 hours ago

This discussion

Discussion in:  Kindle forum
Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Aug 31, 2014
Latest post:  Sep 1, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer