Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen
Customer Discussions > Meet Our Authors forum

Promotion

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 27, 2012, 12:06:30 PM PDT
Neil Ostroff says:
I'm in the midst of another free giveaway promotion, this time it's for DEGENERATES. Degenerates This is the first time I've given away one of my thrillers and you know what? It's flying off the shelves. It's only the second day and the promotion goes until Sunday and I've already given away almost a thousand books. I'm happy to do it too, because I have two other thrillers FROSTPROOF and PULP that are written in the same style and have that same eerie, creepy, Stephen King-don't-know-what-freaky-thing-is-going-to-happen-next feel. If any of the thousand-so-far readers who have downloaded the book like it, you'll love my others.
http://www.neilostroff.blogspot.com

Posted on Aug 10, 2012, 11:07:49 AM PDT
SLMartin says:
Free this weekend and until August 15th!

Going Downby Steve Martin

This novel follows a young man's journey into the dark world of a tough young offender institution as he is sentenced to two years' imprisonment. It is a savage world in which he will either sink or swim.

For those who sink, the consequences are dire but - for those who learn to swim - the damage is far greater!

This novel will take you into a world that is seldom seen. Written by an author who spent several years in a young offenders' prison, the novel has the power of an accurately portrayed and vividly displayed world of violence, nihilism, dark humour and despair.

Posted on Aug 10, 2012, 2:46:15 PM PDT
MaxwellBlack says:
The Screen Conspiracy FREE 10th & 11th

17 Weeks in UK Amazon Top 100 Legal Thrillers

View trailer on my Amazon author page: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Maxwell-Black/e/B0034ODIH6/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0 or alternatively on youtube @: http://youtu.be/DQSnmwE9S6k

Latest 5 Star Review:

This is a very fast paced book. Even if you do not know anything about computers, even if you do not believe in conspiracy theories, this is an excellent action book. I feel it could be real.....there is always more than meet the eyes and the unbelievable becomes believable. you have it all.
What makes this book so good, is the insight the author has of people. You really feel the characters. And until the end, you do not know who will win, the 'goodies' or the 'baddies' and you have a twist in the conspiracy at the end.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Meet Our Authors forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Meet Our Authors forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Jul 27, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 10, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer