5. "An American Christmas Carol" (with Henry Winkler [a.k.a. "The Fonz"] as "Scrooge")
4. "Christmas Carol" (with George C. Scott [a.k.a. "General Patton"] as "Scrooge")
3. "Mickey Mouse's Christmas Carol" (with "Scrooge McDuck" as "Scrooge")
2. "A Muppet Christmas Carol" (with Michael Cain as "Scrooge")
1. "Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol" (with Quincy McGoo [Jim Backus] as "Scrooge")
What say you?
I hope this leads to a lively discussion on the classic tale by Charles Dickens and the true meaning of Christmas.
EDIT: as an aside; I wonder if anyone has an approximate estimate on how many "Christmas Carol" adaptations were made for cinema or made-for-TV movies. I'm thinking that it could be well over 100.
Recent discussions in the Movie forum
|British Detective Series II: International Mystery & Mayhem||1592||4 minutes ago|
|The Puerile Thread||16||5 minutes ago|
|Message to Everyone||122||17 minutes ago|
|One Degree of Separation - Season 6||486||20 minutes ago|
|Movie Game! Ten Movies Where . . . (June 2016)||8095||31 minutes ago|
|A New Game: What's Your Favorite Movie???||1238||40 minutes ago|
|If all Customer Discussions SHUT DOWN soon, where would you go?||224||54 minutes ago|
|ABC Movie Game||3404||1 hour ago|
|101 Movie Cliches||2104||5 hours ago|
|***TrumP LaNd***||3915||6 hours ago|
|For Fun: The Title Game||123||1 day ago|
|Even More Reviews on the Last Movie You Watched||7089||1 day ago|