Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno
Customer Discussions > Movie forum

Stupid film ideas

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 26-50 of 240 posts in this discussion
Posted on Jan 11, 2013, 11:28:28 PM PST
RichieV says:
Batman Begins again... again! (Because you just can't reboot these comic book movies fast enough)

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 1:56:11 AM PST
ufo's are time travelers protecting the time line , the first atomic bomb test makes the time travelers crash when they fly thru the emp at a lay line cross roads, the time travelers who cover up the roswel crash are stopped by other time travelers , who make the atomic bomb by giving the nazi's the technology that is stolen by the americans ,the russian are then stopped by time travelers from getting the atomic bomb by german bankers who trace their history to the temporal knights of france and then to jewrusalem and the crusades and are now men in black .
all this is done to set off a atomic bomb , to stop time travelers from going into the past , thru the emp , closing the door to time travelers getting to the arc of the covenant ... which carrys millions of quantum pares , for the tracking of time travelers bad guys .

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 6:39:49 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 12, 2013, 6:57:08 AM PST
Free Willy Vs Jaws! - The idyllic and peaceful life of Willy the Killer Whale is disrupted when Jaws suddenly invades his waters and attacks him. As the two giant fish battle it out for survival they find themselves having to join forces together against a common enemy in the form of a large school of genetically-engineered Piranha/Lobster hybrids created by the U.S. Army.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 12, 2013, 6:43:33 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 12, 2013, 7:19:11 AM PST
"Davy Crockett Defends the Alamo... From ZOMBIES!!!"

Hey Richie, you gotta see Undead Or Alive starring Chris Kattan and James Denton. It's a really good Zombie/Western/Comedy that I think you will enjoy.

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 10:27:59 AM PST
RichieV says:
There are no stupid film ideas... just stupid movies

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 3:22:08 PM PST
Boba Fett's Day Off - In this futuristic coming-of-age Sci-Fi/Comedy, Boba Fett and his friends IG-88 and Bossk skip school for a day and hang out at Mos Eisley spaceport where they get into all kinds of zany antics and trouble and even end up trashing IG-88's dad's Landspeeder.

Posted on Jan 12, 2013, 3:51:23 PM PST
KAB says:
Rocky turns eighty, and fights for the heavyweight championship of the world
Oh wait, that one's been done already hasn't it

Posted on Jan 14, 2013, 6:21:39 AM PST
KinksRock says:
Martin Van Buren: Exorcist

Posted on Jan 14, 2013, 10:19:00 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 14, 2013, 10:38:14 AM PST
Twilight: Fully Mooned - In this spin-off of the popular series, The Frankenstein monster, disapproving of his daughter's relationship with a young member of the Mummy clan, tries his best to keep the two apart. Meanwhile, the Creature From the Black Lagoon is going through a midlife crisis much to the chagrin of his wife.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013, 11:20:45 AM PST
RichieV says:
Mr. Rogers: Vampire Hunter (or Won't you be my neighbor and die!)

When the kingdom of make believe is attacked by vampires, Mr. Rogers must sing a song, put on his hunting shoes and take the trolley to kill those evil undead.

Posted on Jan 14, 2013, 5:15:25 PM PST
Abbot and Costello meet Frankenstein's Monster, Dracula, The Wolfman, the Invisible Man, the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Godzilla, King Kong, Mothra, Cthulhu, the StayPuf Marshmellow Man, Herbert West, Lestat, Sookie Stackhouse, Anita Blake, Dresden, Constantine, Terminators, Predators, Aliens, Cylons, Replicants, Pod People, The Thing, It, Them, Damien, Jason, Freddy, Pinhead. And Zombies.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 10:43:23 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 11:52:23 AM PST
Supergood - These high school teens do not smoke or drink, they don't party or try to make it with the chicks. They just stay at home and do their homework, and play Dungeons and Dragons, and go to church on sundays.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 11:26:09 AM PST
RichieV says:
Day without a Mexican 2: Day without a wetto

We watch as several migrant workers wait for the pickup truck to take them to work... but it never comes.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 12:55:56 PM PST
KinksRock says:
Remake of GONE WITH THE WIND, completely performed by mimes.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 1:02:55 PM PST
gambitrmp says:
I thought you were going to show up at my house with a camera crew until that part about going to church.

Not really but sort of close. I'm far from being a teenager anyway & you said movie not documentary ;)

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 1:17:49 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 1:18:27 PM PST
How about a Sonic movie that's not starring Sonic!? It stars a super special awesome Hedgehog created by Dr. Robotnik in his super secret underwater volcano lair...IN SPACE! His name is Cinos (Sonic spelled backwards!!!)! He is more powerful than anyone else in the Universe and can even merge with Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Blaze, Knuckles, AND TAILS! And with the power of the Chaos Emeralds, Super Emeralds, Soul Emeralds, Time Stones, Master Emerald, Magic Rings, and Hyper Emeralds...He can become Super Special Awesome Kinetic Chaotic Hyper Darkspine Zero-Suit Thesaurus All-Caps JESUS CINOS THE HEDGEHOG (AKA, SSAKCHDZSTACJCTH)!!!!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 1:30:59 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 1:37:43 PM PST
Leading an exemplary lifestyle in real life is an admirable trait and an inspiration to all of us, but a movie or documentary based on it would be certified box office death! LOL.

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 3:18:00 PM PST
apokálypsoz says:
Lance Armstrong: Against the Odds

Posted on Jan 15, 2013, 3:42:57 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 4:21:20 PM PST
The number 1 movie in the country is called...A2$. And that's all there's going to be; a bare A2$ passing gas for 90 minutes. It will win 8 Oscars when it comes out including Best Screenplay.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 15, 2013, 4:01:32 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 15, 2013, 5:05:54 PM PST
Congratulations! Here are your Oscars...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-d1IlpXgrkMU/TasPK-2IcFI/AAAAAAAAAZA/OAnPUZld5Tk/s1600/oscar_meyer_bologna.jpg

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 16, 2013, 7:54:06 AM PST
gambitrmp says:
I was just thinking, I have seen them drink on occasion (esp Raj I guess since he can't otherwise talk to women) on the Big Bang Theory but that show is probably pretty close to your original post. Again minus the going to church part. Oh coarse they do have Penny. Heck, Howard is far from exemplary in the way he treats women until he marries Bernadette anyway.

Posted on Jan 16, 2013, 10:12:56 AM PST
The Blackensteins - Tyler Perry and Halle Berry star in this family-friendly urbanized version of the Addams Family and the Munsters. Directed by Spike Lee.

Posted on Jan 17, 2013, 11:16:59 AM PST
A reenactment of the Civil War using cats and dogs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013, 11:33:28 AM PST
gambitrmp says:
Reminds me of a superbowl skit I saw once only I think that was just dogs.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 17, 2013, 11:57:09 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 17, 2013, 12:03:30 PM PST
That can be an idea used for a WWII Documentary using different breeds of dogs to represent the Axis and Allies powers. We can call it World Woof II: Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Milk-Bone.
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

Recent discussions in the Movie forum

This discussion

Discussion in:  Movie forum
Participants:  38
Total posts:  240
Initial post:  Jan 7, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 4, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers